• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack cocaine, something i have seen a lot of

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyboy8580

Greenlighter
I was wondering if any other users out there, have had freebase cocaine, or crack, that is extreamly sparkly. I know this isnt an indication of pureness, im sure its a cut. I know no one can give me a definite answer to what it is, but im curios if anyone else has seen it. When you re-cook it the parkly do not get removed, the freebase takes a bit longer to rock up. Also doing the proceedure of crushing the rocks and rising in glass of water, then filter also does nothing to remove the adulterant.

has anyone seen this crap before, do you have any speculations as to what it may be?? Synthetic cain would be my first guess.

Also whats the latest newson this levamisole crap we all have read about?

We don't allow substance ID/"what is this cut"/speculating about what's in your coke threads. It's truly impossible to say what's in your rock just by looking at it.

And levamisole is still present in pretty much all cocaine, these days. There's a few reasons. It's a cheap industrially produced chemical, passes most crude spot tests, and isn't entirely inactive. It metabolizes to aminorex (another potent stimulant that potentiates cocaine) in the body. Unfortunately levamisole can cause decreased white blood cell count, and aminorex could cause hypertension and other nasties.

Status
Not open for further replies.