• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Big Mistake

JDSD

Bluelighter
This happened to me about a month ago and I dont know why I chose to post it now.
Me and QuickSilver had got about 250 mg of 2ct7 last summer. We had fucked around with it when QuickSilver had accidently snorted about 25 mg. On top of that he had snorted about 14 mg an hour before.
Well after is death I decided I wanted to see what he had seen. So whip out my 2ct7 and almost snort about 35mg. Doctorlove tells me that maybe it is a little to much. I put about 7mg back into the capsule and railed the rest. I knew it would burn so I had taken a vicodin about 10 min before the saga. (I should of taken it an hour before) The burn was like putting propane in your nose and liting it.
In about 5 min the visuals came.My friend wated to drop of some paperwork at Costco so we stopped there. I went inside and bought a snapple. As i walked I felt as if my brain was melting due to the burn.
As we left the parking lot I began to puke. I opened the car door and blew my stomach contents out the door, while we were moving. I rember some ass honking at use because we had stopped. I was pissed. We went home as fast as we could where I puked a lot. I was puking so much that it was hard to breath. I thought I was going to die and I remberd reading about some guy who died after snorting about the same amount. Suddenly I took in a deep breath of air and felt a lot better. I layed on the couch and listened to Paul Okenfold while having the best visuals of my life.
There was some girl in a grass field wearing a ribbon dress that was flying hundreds of feet into the air. Everything was moving with the music. It was great.
I have renamed 2ct7 to D.S.M. (Dont Snort Me)
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future"
Quiksilver (rest in peace)

aside from the imense burn, how did you possibly handle the intense come up. 10mg is hard enough for me to handle as far as sweating, chills, shaking, puking, mind-racing.. the burn doesn't bother me as much as it used to but i forgot what an insane come up it is.

While i coming up felt that I wanted to die, to get away from my body load. Maybe it was the vicodin. I remember that no matter how I sat or what I did I could not make myself feel any more comftorable. I also really had no choice, I could either live with the body load or die.

Wow...sounds pretty intense, i dont know why you'd attempt that!
anyway i am very curious about this substance, smoking it seems like the way to go, or maybe orally...but certainly not snorting it...ahh someday, i will see what it is that t-7 realm has to offer...
~hydra

There is nothing wrong with snorting. It is actually my prefered method of ingestion.
The burn is somewhat bad, but most definitely bearable. The side effects are a little worse than if you were to take it orally, but they are gone after 30-60 minutes and then you hardly even remember they were even there.
Then on the other hand, the intesity is incredible. I love it. Imagine going from sober to COMPLETLY fucked up in under 10 minutes. The visuals are just crazy. Granted, the first couple times I couldn't really appriciate them because I was feeling sick and my eyes were watering, but they are nice. The duration isn't quite so long which is a plus in my book.
Obviously JSDM did a little too much. That was the problem. 25 nasally is like, a fucking lot. Try 8-10 and you will have a good time. People cry too much.
I haven't tried smoking it yet, but that does seem promising.
Max

Sounds like fun, wish I could've been there
smile.gif

I've only tried t7 once, but I like it better than acid. The visuals are so amazing, and a lot more interesting and vivid.
------------------
I try to consider everything, but everything is not a considerable amount.

Well it was fun for me at least!!! I donno how fun it TRUELY was for JDSD....
------------------
"...we laugh together, we cry together, we learn together...we TRIUMPH together."
---FoXy
"I have renamed 2ct7 to D.S.M. (Dont Snort Me)"
---JDSD
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)
[This message has been edited by DoCtoR LoVE (edited 25 June 2001).]