• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - 2nd time - magical mushrooms...... :)

Mommy

Bluelighter
magical mushrooms...... :)

ok, after sleeping for a solid 12 hours i'm ready to tell my story about last night!
around 10pm 3 friends and i munched 1.75 grams of shrooms each. i had done 1.5 g of the same stuff on monday with a mild trip only lasting 2.5 hours or so, so i wasn't expecting much. after only 20 min we started to feel the familiar body buzz.....feeling really heavy but floaty- know what i mean? depth perception was starting to get fucked up. caught some mild visuals.....then we were just talking and lying around for a bit. i got up to smoke a joint that was being passed around and decided i felt like dancing. i was dancing awesome- really liquid. i brought one of those expandable balls with me to play with, so i got really zoned out into that. suddenly i looked up and everything changed! everyone looked like they were on tv or something.....really crazy. at first i was paranoid that i was really fucked and everyone else was humouring me. my friends had to convince me that they were really fucked too.
everything was sooo confusing. in a good way though. we were all just blabbing jibberish and laughing our heads off at eachother. we decided to go outside- somehow it took us about 40 min. to get out stuff together. when we got out there we just stared at the christmas lights and the snow and i became fascinated with outside. i walked down the street a bit- i almost felt like i was being pulled somewhere. i realized what was happening and focused- i did not want to go off on my own, so i forced myself back to my friends. then we had a brilliant idea! we needed a drink so we decided to go to the 24 hour grocery store. driving there was quite an experience. my friend assured me she could drive....kind of stupid but she was really good. now i dont know if anyone has ever tripped in a grocery store before- but HOLY SHIT!! it was the most beautiful place i'd ever seen! so colourful and aesthetically pleasing.....we wandered up and down the aisles, pondering over vegetables and marveling at the beauty of cereal box artwork. the stock clerks thought we were crazy but we didn't really care. so we made some purchases...mmmm.....candy....and left to go home and smoke another joint. by the time we got home we had come down quite a bit and we realized that we had been tripping hard for about 5 hours! i had no concept of time the whole night.
we smoked a joint and i was still tripping a bit- no visuals really, but i could really zone out to stuff......at that point i decided to go home and watch natural born killers, to which i fell asleep to.
this was the best mushroom trip i've ever had! really crazy and confusing, but i was with people that i totally love and trust so it was fun. i wasn't expecting them to be so strong, but it was so great and it brought back my love for shrooms! ok- i'm done now. peace out......

nice post. i love shrooms but they are really hard to find where i live. i know what you mean by saying that people looked like they were on tv. i think the same way when i trip. well, keep trippin and havin fun, but also be very careful. peace out.

You are so right about the grocery store... There is a high end chain called Gelsons here and a location near me has huge packages on top of each aisle representing the products on that aisle. For example, on the soda aisle there's a 6-foot tall can of coke, bottle of snapple, arizona iced-tea,etc, and each aisle follows the same scheme. Needless to say, this makes for some amazing fun once the intense part of the trip ends and you can leave the house.

Yeah been there except on acid. Its like a cartoon verious of reality, damn fun, but u goto remember that it is real and not a dream.