Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-meo-DiPT -- first times - first 2 experiences

who mE?

Bluelighter
5-meo-dipt 2 experiences

My first post on bluelight will be a trip report of last night (sat) and the previous wednesday. My past drug experience is alcohol (ick), pot (not my style) and E (yay!).
8:30pm Wednesday my accomplice and I injested 6ml (6mg) of the substance and went to an entertainment plaza. Our designated driver thought we were silly people for doing such a thing. Colors got really bright and we were both happy and laughing for about 2 hours, we went in the glow in the dark store, and had a BLAST playing with stuff that seemed to be glowing much brighter than normal... I was absorbed in a glowing scrunchy for 5-10 minutes. Another truly amazing thing is that we were both checking out ugly girls, I found myself engrossed in watching girls walk around. After 2 hours we were driven to a house where a girl was watching TV.. we watched Married with Children. I was noticing things as if I were stoned. I also felt the body buzz very strongly. It was much more pleasurable at this point except I was farting alot! We went to another house in 45 minutes where everyone was smoking pot... our mood wasnt elevated too much anymore and things just didnt seem quite as trippy. However I was dancing in the middle of a room to some crappy rock! My dancing felt really good, and I was actually not dancing like the big clumsy white guy that I am. I was thinking how weird the house looked at that moment. Then the people who were over to smoke pot left and I asked the owner what time it was. He said it was midnight and me and my accomplice were totally amazed! We both thought it was around 3-4 am! We had both completely come down by then (and not even noticed coming down until we both said.. hey I feel sober). Then I drove home, took melatonin and fell asleep within 20 minutes.
My second foxy experience (after hearing from friends who I gave the stuff to on thursday, friday, and saturday) was planned to be 12 mg. My accomplice had injested 10mg + lots and lots of pot about 5 hours before me. I accidentally poured too much into my measuring spoon and said "fuck it" and drank about 16 mg at 7:45pm. My accomplice was driving me around.. we went to a different movie/entertainment center type place. We both had fun running up and down 5 flights of stairs for a while. At the top of this building is an excellent view of the city and the freeway, it looked amazing but my depth perception was all fucked up. I ran out of energy to stand up and sat on a bench where I could watch people pass by. My accomplice started to try to fuck with me for the next hour.. I just ignored him.. but then after that hour I couldnt tell when he was fucking with me and when he wasnt. The place felt very odd and I was thinking I was seeing strange colors, but it was just the trippy lighting of the place. I passed by a bunch of people and pretended to be normal very well.. the body buzz was very weird.. it made me shake a little bit. I almost felt like I was really buzzed off alcohol. My accomplice drove us back to my house so we could prepare for the rave that we had spontaniously decided to go to. I had weird (somewhat pleasurable) hot flashes at my house. Colors looked like I had been staring at a bright monitor for hours and then looked at a dim room. My accomplice drove us to the rave (Anamania). During the drive I sobered up ALOT... except when we stopped at a gas station in ghetto south central LA. The gas station attendant was shouting stuff in spanish over the loudspeakers to people and it kinda confused me. When we reached our destination after 1 hour of driving I felt VERY sober so I had a 5mg booster. I walked into the rave with no line... my friend got a pill from a friendly asian drug dealer. Being around all the etards made me have some Eish feelings which I thought of as a good thing, but I was nowhere near rolling :-( I didnt take a pill.. and was jealous of all the happy Etards. But I had lots of fun dancing to Omar Santana, Usual Suspects and Dieselboy. I was in a 100% sober mental space, but I was seeing strange things, peoples faces looked like people I knew, I thought a group of people were dancing in like rollerblades and when I looked closely at their feet they werent, and I saw a light show and counted up to 4 glow sticks, when there were only 2 involved. I was quite exausted physically alot sooner than if I had rolled.. and I left reasonably early. I drove home without incident and was very awake and very sober to take a BIG crap and a LONG shower (I was sooo dirty). I took 2 melatonin and it took a little while to fall asleep. Today I feel lovely (after sleeping alot).
Based on the observations of me and several friends my summary is:
first alert is REAL fast, like everyone who has tryed it noticed it within 5 minutes
first hour is like an E come up
second hour is like an alcohol comeup (and seems like it lasts forever)
third hour is like being stoned
fourth hour and on I feel really sober but cant talk right and am not quite sure what Im seeing
The more you take the more hallucenogenic it gets and the less pleasurable the body buzz is
Ugly girls will look really good, and hot girls do too, but you cant quite figure out if they are hot or not... but you can tell when you are looking at an ugly girl.
It is nowhere near as good as E, and however you feel physically is amplified (example: if you have to take a crap, you have to alot, or if its hot in the room, you will be really hot, or if you are getting a massage it will feel really good)
Smoking pot with it will make it more like acid and less like E
and that is all.. :-D

oh my biggest question to all you knowledgable bluelighters is:
How much did doing it a second time just 3 days after the first time make the second time not as intense as it should have been due to tolerance?
I dont think I stressed enough that foxy makes 2 hours seem like 5, but it also seems to be over after those first 2 hours.
Oh.. heres some advice too... foxy tastes like ummm... monkey jizz! The best way to get rid of the taste is candy canes!!
[This message has been edited by who mE? (edited 18 December 2000).]

Nice trip report. Three days is probably a little soon and most likely resulted in some tolerance. It is best to wait a week. No offense, but I think what you do with your pet monkey is kind of sick.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon" My name here

Is "candy cane" a weird USA phallic reference? And who enjoys the jizz-extraction exerience more, the monkey or you?
Personally, I prefer to spank mine, but whatever floats your boat in your own home between consenting bipeds (except chickens of course) is none of my business.
Nice report by the way apart from these unfinished details.