Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 First Time - Nice low dose experience

Dyswtric

Bluelighter
Set and setting: My college dorm and outside around campus (upstate NY)
+0:00 - 10mg orally disolved in distilled water. (Tastes Disgusting)
+0:40 - Feel a little weird, have a lot more energy than I did earlier. Starting to get very very happy
+1:30 - Not much more, just feeling more alive. Starting to see things, but I can't really pinpoint what they are.
+2:00 - About the same thing as before. Decide to take 2 mg more orally. Immediately after I get a small stomach ache. That is the first I have noticed any sort of negative effect and this was nothing bad at all. Still very happy and outgoing.
+2:10 - I have to get in the car to lead some friends to a store real quick. I make them take my car because I wanted to ride in it (I have a modified Subaru Impreza for anyone that cares). Anyways I can hear everything in the engine, I mean everything. So when we get back I decide to drive it around the parking lot real quick. This was an amazing rush and feeling. I felt I could drive better, but I probably couldn't.

TR Staff Note: Driving while intoxicated or tripping is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people.

+3:00 - Take 3 mg orally. I am now on about 15 mg. Again start to feel queasy from drinking the water. Probably because it tastes awful and I am already a little upset in my stomach. It fades quickly and I begin feeling more peace and calmness.
+3:30 - Friend shows me http://dogfeathers.com/java/spirals.html . I cannot even begin to describe what I see in that spiral. I see many many colors and they all swirl and collide.
+4:00 - Definitely stronger now, seeing some very cool stuff. I am totally enjoying this. I keep thinking that I would like a stronger dose next time. I will worry about that later. I am, and have been, sitting around my dorm room, occasionaly going outside for a brief moment. Its too cold outside for me, around 15 degrees outside. I find it enjoyable to talk to people. Listening to Shpongle (recommendation from someone on here, I forget who). Its very good, sounds much different than normal.
+4:30 - Still there but it seems to be lacking something. Definitely need to up the dose next time. But it was a good idea to start low, to get accustomed with the drug. Its very different than anything I have ever done.
+5:30 - +8:30 - Went to mall and dinner with a bunch of friends for some people's birthdays. Very entertaining. Had great conversations and a ton of energy. Kept seeing a little bit of the visuals but they wore off into a great afterglow. The comedown was very slow and barely noticeable. Still don't feel normal but definitely good.
Conclusion: This was a highly enjoyable trip. It was very light at first and at the end. I believe I was only given a brief glimpse of what a real 2ct7 trip would be like. Total dosage came out to be around 15 mg, next time I plan on taking 20-25 mg orally and trying it again.
Visuals: Ok I will try and describe them. I see lots of rainbows and colors swirling and very bright colors. Almost like its a fake world because the colors are so precise or something. But its strange, because I never actually felt like I was completely tripping. Instead I felt very happy and sober and just like I was seeing weird things. But I would know it was more than this because I could not communicate anything. I would have an idea that I thought was so correct and I could not put it into words. I would also stumble around a little, I actually fell over some trash cans and shoes and things. Also I noticed I had a very hard time trying to remember certain parts of my life. I was asked a question about high school, and I completely could not remember it at all. I was drawing a huge blank.
Hope you all enjoyed this, I wrote this at about 10 hours after I took the initial dose.
So that could explain if its slightly complicated or long. I am just very enthusiastic over this whole experience.
Jason

substancecode_2ct7
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear you had a good experience!
smile.gif
Used well, 2c is wonderful.
smile.gif

If you must experiment with 2c-t-7, then this report is an excellent example of how to begin.

Set - Me and two friends one afternoon. Most of use hadn't eaten for about 8-10 hours. This will be my second time on 2ct7 after a nice low dose trip. I planned to do more this time and see what happens. Don't really have much planned for this evening but to go to the mall at some point.
0:00 - Ingest 25 mg 2C-T-7 orally dissolved in water.
+0:30 - Starting to feel a little weird. Starts out like my last trip but I definitely know that I am in for a lot more.
+1:00 - Feeling sick. A weird unrest in my stomache that just won't go away. It eventually fades with no real problems. Not anything bad so far.
+2:00 - Starting to see visuals. The walls and the ground seems to move. We decide to have a friend drive us to the mall to look around.
+2:30 - Get to the mall and I am mesmerized by everything to look at. It all moves and there are so many colors and distortions. Everything has energy. At this point I am completely satisfied and fell great.
+3:00 - Bump 5 mg more and it burns for a little while. Nothing too bad, but definitely a little uneasy. Definitely start to think weird thoughts. Me and my 2 friends seem to be in our own world that is separate from everyone elses. We seem to communicate on a different level.
+4:30 - Smoke some weed. Intense visuals now. Too hard to descibe. The rest of the night leads into a big blur. Part of this time wasn't that enjoyable. Times when I might have been tripping too hard for my own good. I decided to just let go, and then the rest came from there. I would be sucked into these deep thoughts and visuals would come from that. Everything I looked at seemed to change color and flash. Nothing would remain normal or still.
+9:00 - Finally get back to my house. I feel a little bit more secure and more at peace. Still definitley seeing visuals. The strange thoughts have been disappearing and so have the colors. At this point I seem to analyze my night and try to figure out what happened. But I find this to be very very difficult. My mind feels like I am confused and cannot figure anything out.
Conlusion: This experience was a lot stronger than my last. The first trip on 15 mg was nothing in comparison to this. The visuals were extremely intense. My mind would think very strange thoughts and they were all highly enjoyable. There was no bad thoughts or heavy thoughts such as on acid. My mind felt more at ease, when compared to lsd, and much more happy. Even during this experience, the car I was in was pulled over and almost searched for drugs. I was at no time scared or paranoid, possibly because everything didn't real to me. I had lost reality and therefore nothing really seemed to phase me. This is most "gone" I have ever been, and most visuals I have ever seen in my life. If I repeat 2ct7 it will probably be on a slightly lower dose. But I would not call this dose too high, just too high for my situation.
Jason
[This message has been edited by Dyswtric (edited 16 December 2000).]

If you hit search to look for info on 2c-t-7 (having already decided you must take some) pay attention to the above experiences as relatively sensible (and unfashionable
frown.gif
).