Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MeO-DiPT + MDMA - First time combination - At a club

Drizzew

Bluelighter
Foxy + E - First time combination - At a club

Last Saturday fellow BLer eternalsunrise and I decided to try foxyflipping at an afterhours club here in DC. We have each done Foxy once before (12mgs) and found that to be too high a dose due to the body load and were interested in trying a lower dose and mixing it with E.
We each dropped 1 pill (pills we had taken once before and found to be of good quality, somewhat speedy) and 8mgs of foxy at 1am in the car before entering the club. As some of you know, the taste of foxy is hellacious. We washed it done with some soda and chewed gum right afterward and that helped.
We arrived at the club (a small afterhours we had never been to before that plays mostly deep house) and met up with a few friends. Soon after (roughly 15mins after ingesting the foxy) we began to feel the effects. As before, we both felt very unsure of things and somewhat edgy. We both felt like we were feeling something but didn't know how to describe it. I call foxy the "I don't know drug" because all we could do was look at each other and say "I don't know."
Eternalsunrise began to feel sick. I did too slightly, but didn't feel like I would throw up. We sat in the corner of the club sort of watching things and trying to figure out how we felt. Eternal then headed to the bathroom to puke.
She came back feeling slightly better. I could feel the body buzz growing stronger. My muscles felt tight and I felt a bit off balance when I stood up. I tried dancing a little but wasn't really feeling the music.
At around 1:45 (T + 0:45) I began to feel my pill. It helped in calming the anxiousness and tenseness. The foxy, however, seemed to still be the drug most in control. As our pills began to hit stronger and we got more used to the foxy we both started feeling more comfortable. When I would think about how I felt I couldn't deny that I felt good, yet I only realized I felt good when I really thought about it.
I tried dancing and after warming up a bit I found myself able to dance better, or at least as well, as I ever have before. My liquid flowed perfectly. Not only was I smoother but I was more creative than usual as well. I felt like I could completely block everything out around me and just zone into what I was doing.
Likewise, I could pop lock better than ever before. I decided this was because my muscles were so tense and I was so accutely aware of every part of my body because of the foxy buzz that I could control myself extremely well. I had amazing control of my body in space, as if I was pushing against the air. But unlike dancing on ecstasy alone where I feel connected to everyone around me, as if I were dancing with them all, I felt disconnected, and completely in my own world.
I had noticed the feeling of disconnectedness the first time I used foxy, and I had been curious what affect the E would have on this. It seemed to sort of balance out most of the time. But sometimes I would waver from being in a foxy mindset to an E mindset.
At this level of foxy the visuals were very mild. Colors seemed deeper, and the eye wiggles caused by the pill (we noticed the first time on these pills that they cause greater than normal eye wiggles) affected my foxy visuals, unfortunately not in a way I could really put into words.
As the night went on and as we got more used to the foxy feeling we ended up having a good time. I could not stop dancing, not necessarily because the music compelled me to dance (though I was enjoying hearing it), but because I was so utterly amazed at how well I could dance on this combination.
We arrived home around six o'clock (T + 5:00) having come down a good deal from our roll but still very much foxdafied. We smoked some good weed and this was quite fantastic. It made the body buzz extremely enjoyable.
But it was something else that I realized was truly the essential accompaniment to a foxy experience. The "Therapist Select Ultra," a "professional percussion massager" that pretty much makes you feel like you've been run over by a truck, in a good way.
This product is already an E after-party must-have, but with foxy, it was utterly essential. I had noticed how the foxy buzz was working on me. It caused tightness in my muscles, sort in waves over my body. This tightness feels like a tingle that sort of moves through your muscle. I could see how some could find this pleasurable, but for me it was sort of neutral. However, after the massager has gotten a hold of you, the tingle becomes solidified, so that you feel your entire muscle at once. This not only relieves the slight discomfort cause by the muscle tightness, but it turns it into an extremely pleasurable sensation. I could go on and on about how absolutely necessary it is to have one of these massagers. You'll just have to trust me, if you do foxy, GET ONE OF THESE!
We eventually fell asleep around 11:00 AM for a few hours. We both felt very cracked out and still feeling some effects from the foxy when we woke up around 2:30. This lasted throughout the day.
All in all, if it weren't for what it did for my dancing, I would not take foxy at a club again. It makes you too withdrawn. I reasoned that it forces you to think about how your body feels and this prevents you from wanting to be very social. Foxy makes you zone into your own thoughts and you only feel comfortable when you are lost in your own world. It is more of a drug you would want to do alone, or with someone who you wouldn't feel uncomfortable not talking to except to say, "How are you feeling" and "I don't know."
If I try foxyflipping again it will be at an even lower dose, possibly around 4-5mgs. Even at 8mgs I found it to be more in control than the E.
[title edited -mash]
[ 24 August 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

hey, i tried foxyflipping at a rave once, it turned out to be a pleasureable expereience, i did two good pills and 10mg. of 5-MeO-DiPT, i was kind of withdrawn most the time, but i was with a friend and she was catering to my massaging needs all night, which was great, though after the party i was just plain dumb, i had nice visuals and my body felt fine. I would have to say though, stick to 7-8mg. next time, i tried 4-5mg. at home one night, and it did absolutely nothing to me, my good dose on just foxy is 10-13mg. very bearable. 20mg. is too much, and 4-5mg. is nothing at all except a good laxative..what a shit, haha.
------------------
i used to eat yellow Play-doh as a child.

I have to agree to all that drizzew said about 5-MeO-Dipt...although i was hoping that taking X would make the experiance a lot more enjoyable.....but seems like foxy was still more in control. I think 5-6mg foxy with at least two pills would make things a whole lot better. I would definitely want the X feeling to be more dominant in this combination.