Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 + MDMA : 10mg/150mg - First time combo - Blissed beyond comprehension

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
2ct7/MDMA : 10mg/150mg - First time combo - Blissed beyond comprehension

I have heard it called the "lucky flip", yet to me that phrase does not do the experience hardly any justice.
The experience was beyond overwhelming, with all reference points of ego lost during the peak. After all the bliss portion had passed, I definetly felt like I had pulled a Shulgin style experiment, with mental burnt out feeling.
LOCATION: Out door party. Quite a lot of people, however, many of whom were all good friends.
TECHNICAL SIDE NOTE: 2ct7 seems to block the effect of MDMA at the end of the 2ct7 experience. The one most primary theory is that Serotonin Re-Uptake is blocked, on certain Seritonergic Neurons. However, after my experience, and having read others experiences, the combination seems to play a great deal of havoc with whatever systems they bind/release. The tail end of the duo seems to indicate a great deal of damage to certain portions of the mind. Mental toxicity does seem present, which is definetly not a good sign, and a definite indication this combo could cause greater damage then MDMA alone. However, this is pure speculation, as it only comes from my experience. Lack of any study of 2ct7 rends it be researched by us. Minerals, Vitamins and 5htp were ingested, and did seem to minimize the toxic feelings.
+0:00h 50mg MDMA
+0:20h 50mg MDMA
The initial MDMA was great, light, euphoric, very theraputic, insightful and a bit too much for me to dance to as it progressed. Talking was honest and flowing. A great MDMA experience was had.
+3:30 50mg MDMA/10mg 2ct7
After about 10 minutes I began to feel the intense rush of MDMA. Soon after I also began to feel the mild 2ct7 feeling. I cannot begin to describe the sheer euphoria and bliss that took over in the next hour or so, and continued till +10:00hr. As the initial blow up began, I could not stop writhing my body. All memories seemed to become distant, all point of self became irrelevant, boundries disappeared. I was blown to the focus point of bliss. I could easily come to clear my head, but why, the bliss I felt was so intensly profound that I let myself roll beneath the waves of pleasure that continued to pound me with increasing intensity. I began to moan with pleasure quite loudly, and I couldn't help but go with the flow. I continued along this orgasmic feeling for about two hours, with the moaning getting louder and louder, with time seeming to get slower and slower. Soon after the two hours the pleasure finally began to subside. Though, my friends began to get worried after the first half hour of my moaning so loudly that people curiously came to look over. At this point, a real world situation could be quite sustainable, with an ability to clear the head and deal with any situation. I do not want to encourage anyone to try this combination, though you will probably come to the conclusion that it is just too hard on the brain.
After about another hour of writhing outside in the rays of the rising sun, I began to bore of the pleasure, not because it not intense, but because I began to feel very burnt out. I freely roamed the envirment, which seemed bathed in quite a friendly vibe. Hugging and kissing strangers, meeting new people, a smile pasted on my face.
Concept dissociation very present, yet although it seemed quite insightful and useful, there was an air of toxicity about.
I was lifted by the happy feeling that was present. However, after a short meditation I was once again brough into another altered state, one more appropriate to the 2ct7 pschedelic end of the scale. Things began to move and shift, colours spread and stretched between other colours. Concept dissociation is lessened, now things are more grounded in terms of pleasure, but idea interpretation becomes very focused, and I begin to read into all things said and done by others.
+7:00hrs
It feels like a bit too much, still all go, go, go. Things around me become forboding and confusing, sense of ego fortunatly remains solid. This is too much to be around many people, I head down to a friends to tent to relax, and perhaps sleep. Sleep is impossible. Altered state of a phenomenonly strange kind grows at a comfortable rate. My field of view seems to be altered in an inexplicable way, my sense of self has moved a foot forward of my eyes.
+10:00hrs
Still building, now very uncomfortable. 2 doses of GHB are ingested to calm to stimulant properties. This helps quite a lot, giving me approximately 2 hours sleep. Upon waking I feel more comfortable, though soon the psychedlic feelings return, though without at much intensity.
CONCLUSION:
I would not do this anytime soon, perhaps a year or more in the future, it was just way beyond what I could imagine. I never thought you could get too much pleasure, well, I believe there is a saturation point. There were no memeries associated with the pleasure, I simply felt, pure, raw, pleasure of the godhead kind.
Keep the research going, I might talk to some pharmacists about the possible implications on the neuro-chemistry of the brain given this combination.
Cheers,
[title edited -mash]
[ 09 September 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

substancecode_2ct7
substancecode_mdma
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, fascinating dude! I will definitly think long and hard befre trying this one.
Peace!
------------------
"I believe in the human race. I believe in the warm heart. I believe in the goodness of a free society. And I beleive that the society can remain good only as long as we are wiling to fight for it and to fight against whatever imperfections may exist."
--Jackie Robinson--

No, I ingested all substances orally.
I split the MDMA into 50mg portions. Having 150mg in total.

How does the 10 mg of 2ct7 compare to your typical dose of the chemical? How sensitive are you to it?

I tried this combo 6 months ago and I had indescribably positive results. I timed my doses a bit differently though, and didn't feel nearly as "toxic" as the author of the original post. I think, with all due respect, much of that feeling was a result of mental activity causing the author to believe such damage was occuring, not actual physiological damage. I feel no different after the combo than I do after MDMA alone (tired, but relaxed). I postloaded with prozac (5.5 hours after mdma ingestion). I took 20mg 2ct7 in capsule form 1.5 hours before taking 1 pill of high quality MDMA. I believe this timing is perfect because I still got some mdma feeling by itself, which I love of course. Then I felt like I was floating in clouds and felt extreme pleasure in every sense for the entire roll (about 4-5 hours of this on one roll!) It was like the pleasure of mdma X 10. There were no open eye visuals, which I receive in abundance on the 7 alone. CEVs were breathtaking though. Beautiful rich colors and patterns. Things I didn't know my mind could create. It was a profound and beautiful experience that I remember like it was yesterday. Highly recommended to try at least once. I haven't repeated it because I got so much out of it I haven't felt the need to. I recommend if you're going to try this to do about 30% less of each substance when combining them. For example, I usually take 1.5 pills of mdma and 30mg of 2ct7, and in combo I tool one pill and 20mg. Less is more in this case, trust me.