Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD -- First time -- Rambling story, just remembering

MaximusAF

Bluelighter
First time on acid. (rambling story, just remembering ;) )

The night began with my friend and I looking for some E but Houston was pretty dry at the time. However, in our travels asking around for E we found some guy selling cid.
We agreed to buy 10 hits for $40. We went to the guys house and picked up the lsd, dropped on sweet tarts.
My friend and I took 3 a piece and so it began. We went to his house before it actually kicked in. It was kind of late and his parents were sleeping in their room. We had to be quiet so we went up to his room and put on the radio. Was playing some cool trance.
I just kinda fell into the music very slowly. We flipped off all the lights and just listened. It sounded amazing. Then, I closed my eyes and the music was put in motion. So many colors.
This when on for awhile, then we flipped on the lights. WHOA! A whole new world.. where had I just been? Definitly not here. But then it was fun. We just did stupid shit that made us laugh, looked in the mirror. Then I had this crazy idea, .. we should go OUTSIDE his room. But how could we? His family was asleep outside. I slowly cracked open the door and peered outside.
I had been in my friends house hundreds of time but it was different. I just tip-toed around looking at everything. I went into his step brothers room. Toys and the colors of a kids room everywhere. I just walked around looking. Then something caught my eye. The kid was IN his bed. I got out of the room very quickly.
There were some pictures on the wall of different family members. I went to look at them but the little brother's face turned all contorted and evil looking and that sort of scared me. No more looking at pictures.
Then I looked down the stairs. The were waving pretty badly and I thought it would be fun to slide down but my friend told me we would wake his parents for sure so that wasnt a good idea. Instead, we decided we should go OUTSIDE. I was so trvial but, it was like it was the greatest adventure of my life. Slowly, my friend went downstairs and tried to get the door open. He looked a million miles away. It seemed as though he couldn't figure out the lock, so he came back upstairs.
I could do it. I went downstairs this time, and played with the lock. It seemed stuck, so I turned REALLY hard. Click. I looked up at my friend and he down at me. We both had the hugest grins and I almost couldnt help from laughing at the top of my lungs.
The temperature outside was very cold. The weather was raining. Our footwear was socks. Just socks. We went outside and looked around. Everything was so huge and despite the dreariness, it was beautiful. My friend ran around while I just looked. However, my feet were soon very wet and they were about to freeze off so I went back inside. Once back in we quickly put on some new socks.
We put the lights off again now that we were peaking pretty hard. This time I looked at my friend and I really wished I hadn't. He looked so evil. Eyes sunk back in his head and the face of the grim reaper. I remember having to consiously tell myself at this point "It's just the drugs. I am in Wes' house and I am trippin balls." And then it was all good again.
Then, after about 6 hours of tripping (which seemed like an hour at most...) we laid down in bed. I looked up at the ceiling and it was still waving a little. I closed my eyes anyways, and I was able to fall asleep.
The night was fun. I would definitely do this again but I don't know that it compares to E
wink.gif
Maybe I need to candyflip and get the best of both worlds.
Sorry for rambling. I mainly wrote that for myself,.. just remembering back on a very fun night.
Max

I sounded like you had a great trip! I am happy for you, I have never tried LSD and I am not sure if I will either. You did it for the first time and you was not scared or afraid of the possible events that might occur?
Please reply on it - I really need to know!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by [LyNx] (edited 10 December 2000).]

I was with a good friend of mine and I trusted him. I have read into the effects alot and from everything I read, LSD just plays off whatever you are feeling. I am generally a pretty happy person and I was in a pretty happy atmosphere so I thought things would be ok.
Besides, you gotta start somewhere
wink.gif

Max

generally i've found that if i'm with friends who aren't going to fuck with my head, i have good experiences with acid... but it's really hard to do that...most people get so fucked up when on acid that they automatically start messing with everyone else. u were really lucky to have such a good first experience. i hope u have many more like that.