• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine -- Semi-Experienced -- First time doing a decent amount of K in one night

Spider

Bluelighter
First time doing a decent amount of K in one night

Well, first I will start off by saying "The Whole Truth" at the asylum in springfield MA was a rockin party and I had a blast!. Here is the scenario.
I started off the night about two hours after being in the party, about 1130 by droppin two e-bombs piggy back ( they were called blue smily faces ). Right after I popped those I bought a 20 bag of k which i was planning on bumping later on in the night. I was rolling fairly well, but no were near the best roll I have had. I was having a great time listening to the music and chillen with my friends.
2:00 - 2:30 I decided to start bumping some k. I started off with just one bump, it was fairly big, but hard to really tell since it was off a k in the corner of the club, and I got the usual floaty feeling, and I felt really relaxed but energetic at the same time. I was chillen with my friends and dancing, the k helped bring back my roll a little bit too.
2:45 I decided it was time for a little more, so i got the bag out and did two pretty big bumps, there was only a little bit left in the bag, so i figured i would finish that too. About five minutes later i noticed everything was starting to distort, and I was loving it. This was the first time I have actual felt any real trippy feelings from K, the other few times i tried it, i only took very small amounts. The part of the asylum i was chillen in looked really small even though it was a huge room, but when i walked around it seemed like an entire world. I had no problems finding anything since i am very familiar with the club, and wondered around stopping frequently to dance my ass off. I soon realized that I didnt have any k left and went and bought some more from a kid I knew there. By this point i was done peaking but still totally fucked up.
3:20...i think I grabbed one of my buddies and went to the jungle/chill room into a nice dark corner, and bumped two more big lines and gave my buddy one, i got up and started roaming the club. This is when everything got really intense. As i walked around the club I was able to fast forward time to get from one sdie to the other, it was amazing...it is hard to explain and hard to totally remember. Sizes seemed totally out of proportion and i forgot about the outside world away from the club. I began to think that the club was were everything existed and I was loving it. The crowd in the club seemed the popualtion of the entire world, and the walls seemed to be the limits of existence. At one point a came to a door where i could see outside and i breifly remembered that there was a world other then the club, but that idea left me very soon. I began to DANCE!!!.
3:40 I finished off what was left of the 20 bag, and found my brother. on the way to finding eddie, i saw the dealer i had gotten the k from, but he was out. He told me he was getting more from a friend, and he would find me when he got it. i thanked him and got to my brother. We began to dance, and it was beautiful. I think we have always been able to compliment each other on the dance floor and have great battles, but this was heaven to me. after dancing we embraced in a huge hug and went back seperate ways. At this point reality was out of touch with me, but i didnt mind...it was a nice break to get away. I started chatting with one of my buddies about random shit, and we were both laughing our asses off, when i saw the kid who was supposed to be getting more k for me. I didnt realize how much time had flew by, but i knew i was starting to come down off the k, and by now it had control of my addiction.
4:20 The dealer had found my anouther 20 bag which i purchased eagerly, i had one bump with my brother then immediatly met up with my friend train and had three more, and let him finish what was left. I stood up and was very surprised that i had not fallen into a k-hole, but i was defiantly fucked up. Everything around me moved like it was some sort of cartoon, i dont quite know how to explain it, but it was just the way everyone moved and talked to each other. I continued to dance and roam the club exploring everything, watching weezle tear up the crowd with his music, and as the crowd slowly diminished towards the end of the party, i began to realize there was an outside world which i would soon have to return too. At first i was heartbroken, but that didnt last long. I dont remember many specific events that happened towards the end of the party, except dancing. At 5:30 i was still extemely fucked up and did one of the stupidest things in my life. I decided i was fine to drive, and my brother told me he was riding home with some friends, i said my goodbyes to everyone, i am sure they figured i was driving with eddie and left the party.
5:35 As i walked back to the car it seemed to be taking hours, and outside the club seemed a huge world which i almost got lost in, but i made it to the car where i relaxed for about 5 minutes. After remembering how to start the car I drove home. I did get semi-lost but only for a brief time before i righted myself and finally made it home to my bed safely ( thank god )
My thoughts on the night are that I had a wonderful time, but I definatly let the K control me into buying much more then i had originally intended. I learned a lessen and will be more careful with my money next time. I definatly dont regret my first real experience with k however, because i had a wonderful time. This was my first trip report post, so i hope i gave enough details, it is always hard for me to remember exact events and keep detailed pictures in my head about what happened, but i hope i did a good job telling of my wonderful experience. :) thanks for listening everyone
------------------
I am out like a fat chick in dodgeball
--Spyder

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job..........you gave a great amount of detail. Plaese don't drive home again anymore, it could cost you your life. And I don't mean to be a put down, but three 20 bags is a lot of K, especially after 2 hits of X. Just be careful next time, but deffinitely keep partying!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
Be safe and have fun!!!!