Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD -- Experienced -- An Unwanted Experience

latinlovegod99

Bluelighter
An Unwanted Experience

I've done acid alot in my life, at one point I was tripping 3 or 4 times a week, and this phase lasted for about 2 months. I hadn't tripped in over 3 months when I decided to do it again.
I learned one morning that one of my friends on campus was selling sugar cubes for a decent price. He had two with 4 drops on them in his "personal stash," but decided to part with them because he knew my other friend and I wanted them so badly.
I stored the cubes in my freezer until Friday rolled around. As soon as classes ended, I ran back to my room and ingested the cube. I was expecting some great visuals, because some of my friends had done 1 drop 2 days before and said they got some pretty good visuals. I didn't get anything for the first hour I was on it, except for some body tension, but I just assumed these might take a little longer.
I decided to go to the cafe with some of my friends. I noticed a definite difference in my body, I had to concentrate on walking because it seemed different now. I was definitely more alert, but still had no visuals.
When I got back in my room, my friend who was also on it was telling me all the great visuals he was getting. We threw the black lights on, and I finally got some visuals, but only in the trippy posters we had hanging around.
As far as the visual experience went, nothing really astounding happened. The walls would move in and out with my breathing, I would get swirls, trails, and some slight bends. All in all not too bad, but not too great. Sounds not to terrible, eh? Except the mindfuck I experienced was like none other.
For most of the night, I needed to talk to someone who I thought would understand me. Most of the people I truly connect with I'm not really close to, simply because we hang with different cliques. But I felt the need to talk to them anyway. The problem was most of them weren't here. Some went home, others were at sports practice, and a few I just didn't know about. However, whenever I did locate one of the people I was compelled to talk with, they would quickly bore me and I would create an excuse to leave.
I also did some heavy thinking. I rationalized my life, and thought I had done nothing worthwhile, and that I would never do anything worthwhile. I hated everyone for being content to go about their day to day lives, doing the same activities over and over, and never trying to make the world better for all of mankind, instead of just themselves. I understood why one of my close friends flipped out on acid two months ago, and why people try to jump out of windows. It isn't because he had scary visuals or they think they can fly, it's because they harp on all the shitty things in this world and just can't take it anymore.
My mind finally stopped thinking about all this, though it didn't forget, and I looked across the room and saw myself in the mirror. For some reason, and disobeying all rules of tripping, I wanted I closer look. I didn't get scared like most people do, but I thought that my appearance didn't represent the person that I really was on the inside. I contemplating ripping the skin off my face for about two seconds, but then the feeling passed.
These thoughts went on all night, and finally, 7 hours after the journey began, it was over...or so I thought.
The next night, my girlfriend and I had plans to chill at my place and watch some movies. I went to her house to pick her up, and she was downstairs in the study. I went down, and she was finishing something up on the computer. While she was working, she started to talk to me, and when she waved her hand in a gesture, I noticed I still had a good amount of trails. I moved my hand back and forth and indeed there were trails. She looked into my eyes and asked why they were so big. I felt a wave of depression, not unlike the one I felt the night before, sweep over me. My mind was starting to mess with me again. She kept asking me all these questions, because she knew something was wrong, and I would start to answer but finish off every sentence with, "I don't know..." This only lasted for about 30 minutes (thank god) and the rest of the night was enjoyable.
It is now 4 days later. I'm no longer the sociable person I once was. I have trouble talking to people because I don't think they are on the same wavelength as I am. Everyone tells me the no longer see the person I once was. Most of the time the thoughts I have when I am tripping no longer seem to make sense when I come down, but these did, and they still do. The strange thing is, after this I shouldn't want to trip again, but the entire time I could feel I was close to understanding something big, something no one else ever has, and if I just would have taken a little more, it would have come to me. I'm not sure if I actually will trip ever again, but if I do, I'm planning on taking a shitload in hopes of "cracking the code."

A true acidhead... you keep reachin` for those stars bro.
In the meantime, don't think yourself to death. Wallowing in self pitty is a downward spiral. It's not good for your mind.
Acid can be either good or bad for you. You decide