Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Nitrous Oxide -- Experienced -- Transcribed Hyperspace Projection

Pyro

Bluelighter
Transcribed Hyperspace Projection (nitrus oxide - special thanks to brownman)

first off before I start I want to thank the panda for telling me to try 'just holding it in as long as you can'... because I figured out this weekend that *that* is the way you do nitrus. Great way to also help if you have trouble holding your breath is to have a balloon and to just breath out a little bit and re-hold your breath then keep holding.
yes, this is the way to experience nitrus.
0---------------0
Sober. three 24 boxes of nitrus at my disposal.
Reverse Tolerance is what I was hoping for, and it is what I got.
method of ingestion: read above
0-------------------0
it took awhile but soon I could feel myself approaching closer and closer to a barrier with each whippit. I would come out of it like normal and each time inch my way closer and closer..
I felt the image of some echoing voice telling me to continue, and that what I was searching for was not too far away. It wasn't the 'addiction factor' it was something much more important. I continued.
48 canisters and I was done with two boxes. I remember it was the fifth nitrus canister on the third box that made this happen.
It was going well, I was on my fourth, holding my breath. I loaded up the fifth nitrus as things started to shift and move around in the room. Surrealism started to take hold and I managed very slowly to crack the nitrus into the balloon. Things started to become intense, more so than I'd ever experienced from nitrus oxide before. As I could no longer hold my breath in, I breathed out and as I breathed in I put the ballon now filled with a new nitrus his to my mouth and filled my lungs with the subastance. I felt that this was the way to take a double hit. To not stop for oxygen at this point... I could feel the acceleration already.
I put my hands on my thys so that I was not grounded by anything. I stared straight forward as everything in my vision in front of me began to rush towards me. Faster and faster until it blurred and created a hallways of smeared color. There was a light at the end...
The light at the end of the tunnel -- and I was racing towards it, faster than any speed ever imagined. Speed, acceleration, velocity, are all words that are too small to describe the momentum that I was now in the middle of.
The end of the hallway,I could see it as the light became bigger and bigger still. Soon the light englufed me and I felt speed and pressure on my body like never before imagined possible. It was beyond G-force. I was being pressed to hard that I became flat and eventually bent backwards by the inertia. Parts of me broke apart at the edges and were sucked back away from me. Soon the rest of me followed and I no longer existed. I had broken apart completely and the bits and pieces were not irrlevant and lost somewhere.. I didn't know where (behind me).
I was to pick them up on the way back. I felt that what just disolved was my ego, and I felt even firmer that where I was about to end up was a place that ego was not accepted, or was a place that could not be entered if on were to retain the ego.
Transendential Movement.
The Psyconaught Is Propelled through time and space and soon goes so fast that 'he' cannot keep up. A Transitional Pschoactive necessary.
Soon there were smears of color. They seemed to be mostly green. I rememberd the vibrant greens I've seen with my K + E experiments, and the greens I've seen on mushrooms, how that color has always stood out above the rest. There was a relevance to it all, something connecting that I hadn't seen before.
Then I felt as if the light stopped, or my momentum stopped and I landed in the middle of a circling thing. It spoke to me and said "look around and see what you see. It's all meaningless and surreal. This lesson is taught through con-fus-ion" As the word 'confusion' was heard it broke apart into
Con
Fuse
Ion
con-with
fuse- to put together
ion- an ion particle
So there was this entity around me. It showed itself physically unlike the one I *felt* on mushrooms (the one that engulfed me and I knew it with every sense but vision).
No, this time I could see it. Perhaps a representation of it. It moved around me in circles. Slow, continual movement. It was green, shaped similar to a sea-horse, but more straight and bulbous. That was the shape, but that shape was repeated over and over, connected to it's identical shaped, as it moved around me, almost as if it was doing some very tribal ritualistic dance...
then I realized, perhaps this is a crown, and I am standing on the giant beings head. I heard great laughter, loud thundering laugher. Very joyous and loving -- and in that instant I was pulled, as fast as I came, back through the hyperspace. I reformed, picked up the lost and scattered pieces of my ego, and was thrust back onto the couch where I sat earlier.
I come back changed a little bit. The only thing I've found is that my ability to create surrealism is now enhanced. hopefully I don't lose it through time. Hopefully it is an enhancment I can keep, something to aid me in my writing technique. This is why I feel that it was given to me at least.
Wether I live in my own little world or not isn't the point.
Pyro
------------------
--------
Frequency. Music. Sound. Imagination. Reality. Worlds. Hope. Love. Communication. Common Sense. Community.

you killed most of 3 cases to your head? that's insane bro. never done more than one case by myself and i was fried. cool story though, one of the most interesting things on this board.
-crass-

smile.gif
yeah, finnished 2 and 1/3 boxes. what can I say? I was bored. No one wanted to hang out and I was stranded at this house with nothing to do and a backpack full of nas
smile.gif
The part most people I think won't get is that I was sober hitting this nitrus. I wasn't on anything else. A lot of people think nitrus is no good sober... but I disagree, it just takes a bit more to get *there* because you have to build up your reverse tolerance.
smile.gif

Pyro
PS: Oh and I was fried. I had the body high for an hour after I did my last whippit... I figured it was time to go to sleep after that hehehehe.
------------------
--------
Frequency. Music. Sound. Imagination. Reality. Worlds. Hope. Love. Communication. Common Sense. Community.

My god Pyro...
If I have never said this before, I *TOTALY* want to get like massively (to the point of stupid) fuct with you. It would be WILD.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

Good things come to those who actively look for it!!! I'm soooo happy for you to have experienced such an amazing journey. I'm going to read this essay a few more times over the next week, cause I think your journey has loops within loops within loops that lead to many many different meanings and philosophies. It's VERY para-physical and made me think of The famous String Theory.
mwwwah. Luv ya Pyro.
-Amina

pyro is a LOT of fun to get high with. you will learn a lot about yourself thru him.
------------------
-Spencer
And the moon was so beautiful
That the ocean held up a mirror.

Hellzyeah! I have to second Paradox's notion.
Haha.. Brownman took my whippet virginity. He seems very proud of it. Here was my change of heart, in stages.
~My opinion before~ "It's basically like.. drowning yourself, right? Getting high because your brain has no oxygen? That's kinda... uh. Well, let's just find some weed."
~My opinion during~ "Fuuuuuck... Dammit Brownman, now I'm a whippet whore."
~My opinion after~ Me: "We should get a cracker." Loupy: "Do you REALIZE how many braincells those things kill?" Me: "It's natural selection. I'm weeding out the weak ones."
Sigh. How far I've fallen.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

MWA HAHAHAHAHA ASHKE!!!! Natural selection!! I love it! BWA HAHAHAHAHAH. Oh that is great good shit
smile.gif

Yeah I've been doing nitrus for two years maybe a year and a half and never really did the hol dyour breath thing until brownman was so adament in it's suggestion.
smile.gif
It's the way from now on!
And Askhe, when are you and Loupy coming home? (california!)
smile.gif

Pyro
------------------
--------

We're hoping to be out there in August, or roundabouts.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I'm comming to visit.
Hafta see Ashke and Loupy.
Hafta meet Pyro.
Yes.
*Nods emphatically*

RIGHT ON! Hee.
smile.gif

Sigh! I miss you. Come visit me in Ohio, THEN come visit me in Cali. Okee?
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 14 June 2000).]

Aight, I'll go right out and buy a scratch ticket.
I'll call you if I win
wink.gif

Hey Pyro, Ashke, and Brownman!
I have a question for you. Do your extremities ever hurt when you do a lot of nitrous? Whenever I do nitrous, I usually kill a 24 box by myself. I found that if I do it by itself or on any other drug besides E, my toes start tingling and they start to hurt.
Needless to say, I don't really like the feeling of nitrous on weed or by itself. I'm going to try it on shrooms but I'm scared that my toes will fall off. But on E, it's all good! The tingling feels wonderful!
Do any of you experience this painful tingling?

Razzie too much nitrous (prolonged exposure for a period of time) leads to loss of sensation of extremities which moves further up as you go along. Permanently. This is a fact.
You all take it easy on it. It's definitely fun until you become a crackhead.
Funny things is, when you come out it's all gone! It's only the nitrous y'all.
Have fun.