Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 -- Fourth time -- Enchanting

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
2c-t-7 - Fourth- Enchanting

Hope you enjoyed your weekend my friend! I had an interesting, and enjoyable exploration of conciousness that persisted throughout Saturday, and its continuation of evening then night.

--------------------------------------

4:49pm - Saturday 29th of October

Initially I arrived at a good aquainatnces place, one whom I hope am now good friends with. Upon waiting a number of enjoable hours for the rest of the explorers to arrive, we aligned into a circular shape and proceeded to taste a mystical white powder we had be given from people in a place far away, over oceans and hills. This powder was said to burn the tongue, and tickle the psyche. At this point anticapation unrolled like a red carpet is for royalty, of whom I felt I was, having ingested this powder, which indeed mind you, did burn my tongue. Setting of an adventure out towards the box where letters are posted, and then to a store to indulge in scrumptious delights. For me the psyche began to ticke quite quickly, and enchanting state of warmth and relaxed euphoria etched itself into my immediate awareness.

The walk was refreshing, with witty comments exchanged as we progressed, although some found the walk anything but witty. Then quickly, though with slight confusion, the letter I was to post was eaten by the emotionless face of a big red creature, or Post Office Box, as some less creative folk like to call it. Next we explored safeway in an mildy altered state, the store its sights and sounds, scents and visions provided a playground for us all. The hilarious predicament that we found ourselves in at one time involved a variety of scents, and visions, with colors enhanced by a large factor, one that is difficult to measure. The situation continued to unfold into a quite ludicrous one where I persisted to laugh at the many announcments that were provided. Condensed milk was one that I cannot remove from memory, its ideal still brings to laughter. I loved the sense of being altered around those who were not in the same state of mind as me. I saw all those people as almost dreary, lifeless, in contrast however, my friends who had partaken in this experience seemed glowing and alive with energy.

Upon leaving the store a warmth was spreading its fingers up my spine, my psyche was being tickled in all the right places. The walk back was quite memorable, with an empathy and relaxed nature present in all things. Words sometimes flowed easily, other time lack of words was present. A quick meditation on any subject matter was colourful and emotionally saturated. Thoughts of my father became present in my awareness, and memories of a past long forgotten flooded the rivers of my emotions, causing me to almost collapse in tears. The refreshing therapy this still persists, and have this wonderful powder of lands far away to thank for the enlightening experience provided.

Upon returning to our cozy lodge, we opened up our delights. Indulgence is a dangerous thing, especially when it relates to the cold gas provided by wonderful contraption some refer to as a bulberator. That name echoed in ears and to it I reflect many a giggle. The cold gas was quickly absorbed, thankfully I happily abstained after just one, for the moment of course. This gas provided me with the complex vision, of which I like to phrase, "orgasm of God". Whatever those words refer to for those that read this, to me it represents a state of indescribable euphoria, spreading like warm condensed milk throughout me. The tickling continued to grow, at an absurd rate might I add. The laughing continued when two devices were connected, the Television and the PlayStation. I collapsed into a cataclysmic erruption of laughter, which continued for what seemed an extremely prolonged period. Once the threat of death through asphyxiation was removed, I once again contniued to laugh.

Things continued at interesting rate, with sounds becoming rich and full of life, each sound to me could easily be associated, clear-headedness plus giddy confusion seemed to interchange quite often. Threatening presence was quickly avoid by an introspective mind, and a alternative focus, of which there where quite a lot. Many small things made up this part of the evening. Together with nature for sometime, followed by some psychedelic music, with a touch of Fantasia. Then the fun really began.

The essence of Adventure pierced into my psyche. I wanted to see the world, within the safety of a car however. A mission was available, this was the only one, as all other routes to adventure were closed. The mission if I chose to accept it, would be to go to a distant store and purchase more of the gas we held so previously. Three of us would undertake this dangerous escapade! Only two of us had partaken in the powder. Stepping into the car, I began to mis-trust myself, "what if I were to open the door and jump in a dissociated state" and the such persisted for a few minutes, until I let go with the words of a song I enjoyed listening only a few moments ago, "TRUST YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM, trust your nervous system, .... .... ....... ......". I changed my focus to the music, which was deeper and fuller then ever before, and I listened to some kind of prophet my a man called CJ Bolland. The prophet provided some interesting insight into the nature of god, however, his nature was proven false as he indicated to me that "only I have the key", to the world of god. At which point I rebeled against this prophet, screaming with passion!

After calming down, enjoying the clouds and the equisite amber sunset, smothered layered with creamy red clouds, with a nice, soothing cool blue sky. I wanted to bite what I saw and tasted. As that idea came into my mind, I felt so warm and fluffy, like a marshmallow over a hot fire. Perhaps that analogy is a bit incorrect though, as the marshmallow would melt and be eaten. Let me not lose track of my journey. The next thing that came into my awareness was the female figure, an emotionally charged sensuality overcame me as I saw at the corner of my eye, a wondrous creature. So quainte, petit and so unbelievable sexy and drop dead gorgeous! Yeah baby yeah! The sensual feeling continued as we listened to a lovely peice of music someone mentioned as Dreams, by quench.

We stopped at the end of the zooming freeway and giggled for quite some time, and into my fellow trippers mind popped in the wonderful idea of fruit. Scrumptious delights would be indulged in once more, this time with Strawberries and Oranges. Upon purchasing the gas and the delights we returned to our vehicle and began the journey back. I seized a Strawberry and smelt it. I choked as I moaned with pleasure as the scent of sweet nature filled my lungs. As I took a bite out of the fruit, the words I could use to express how I felt could be many, yet I can only resort to "Try it yourself". After my eyes opened and the pleasure subsided, someone spoke and said, whether it was me I do not remember, therefore credit belongs to all. "Better then Bulbs". It was infact an experience that went far beyond that of the gas we had come to retreive in the first place. Our new prized commodity would be these red fruit.

Once we returned to the lodge once again, new friends had arrived, the more the merrier. The experience faded slowly over the next hour, with us enjoying the film fantasia and the Dark Crystal. I was entranced and so wonderfully involved in the experience of what was present on television. The colours and concept, sounds and ideas, all together fit so perfectly into the picture that was the whole, and I was so taken by this, so involved in all that was happening. I had no judgment of anything, and experienced all that was present, even the dark sides of the film grasped me, involved me and allowed me psyche to explore itself, and others around it.

The experience was beginning to conclude, and to end the night on a celebratory note, we all ingested a foul tasting and smelling liquid. Suprisingly, this liquid provided an interesting change in conciousness. Colours and mind became fuzzy. A more pronounced rainbow of colours presented themselves to me as look about at the colourful toys and pictures that were present. The giddy state continued for quite sometime, and with sleep soon to become a necessity I ingested some more of the liquid. However, this did little to make me yawn, it simply increased my the perception of the physically erotic and sexual, which I wanted to move away from. After more of the liquid was ingested I began to feel mildly sleep, and after a wonderful night of various puddles I wearily, wished everyone good night...

4:30am - Sunday 30th of October
A wonderful night was hopefully had by all.

PLUR

The boring version
4:49pm 2c-t-7 ( 2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-(n)-PROPYLTHIOPHENETHYLAMINE) -
DOSAGE = ~20mg +- 2mg (ORAL).

SET = Wonderful
SETTING = Comfy home in the suburbs.

EFFECTS = Various psychedelic enhancments. Mostly mental and spiritual, little visual, some auditory, some tactile and physical.

~6:00 NO2(Nitrous Oxide)
DOSAGE = 8mg (INHALED)
SET = As above
SETTING = As above
EFFECTS = Complete blowing away of all reference points to be replaced with a psychedelic mindspace far from the usual concious awareness.

~8:00 NO2(Nitrous Oxide)
DOSAGE = 8mg (INHALED)
SET = As above
SETTING = As above
EFFECTS = Complete blowing away of all reference points to be replaced with a psychedelic mindspace far from the usual concious awareness.

~10:00 NO2(Nitrous Oxide)
DOSAGE = 8mg (INHALED)
SET = As above
SETTING = As above
EFFECTS = Complete blowing away of all reference points to be replaced with a psychedelic mindspace far from the usual concious awareness

~12:00 1,4 Butandiol
DOSAGE = 20ml(One recommended dose), mg dosage uknown (ORAL)
SET = As above
SETTING = As above
EFFECTS = Shift to more visual. Tactitle and increased euphoria.

~1:30 1,4 Butandiol
SET = As above
SETTING = As above
EFFECTS = More stoned, altered towards the sexual.

~3:00 1,4 Butandiol
SET = As above
SETTING = As above
EFFECTS = More stoned, altered towards the sexual.

[Re-added paragraph spacing from UBB->VB conversion -Splatt]

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant report!
I brang this back from the vault because it had no replies!

Trip Reports sure has grown since back then :)

But one comment though.
Bluelight does not condone driving on drugs, it's very bad! :)

As noted in the report. Three had entered the car, yet only two had ingested the powder. ;) I wasn't driving.

Ahhh, looking back on this one. Wow have things come a long time since then.