Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 -- 1st Time -- Glowing Experience

fast mikey

Bluelighter
Background:

This was the first trip for both Spike and I. She should be posting her version of this report in here soon. I went into this experience in what I imagine is an ideal state of mind. I was slightly tired, but very relaxed, calm, and balanced. I had a feeling like everything in my life was going generally well. This took place in a motel room that was strategically selected to avoid parents, neighbors, and other authorities, while placing us within walking distance of interesting places.

10:35 PM We each orally consumed 11 mg 2ct7 dissolved in water. Taste was not especially offensive. Codeine tastes far worse.

11:30 PM - 12:12 AM. We're definitely experiencing the buildup and body load. I feel very mild nausea, but nothing more than a desire to burp without being able to do so. Jen throws up twice, but it's not too unpleasant for her. She seems satisfied. I feel my mood is beginning to lift.

12:15 "My body feels like a tool designed to make me feel good. Every movement is refreshing energy and vigor, flowing from my fingers into my arms." I cannot seem to stop dancing. I'm definitely experiencing an increased appreciation of music. For me, this experience is very much like an MDMA buildup.

12:15-12:40 AM. Jen is experiencin different to me, but I can't quite say how. I am definitely enjoying this.

1:07 I punctured a glow stick and allowed the glowing liquid to drip into a wet sink. It looked very cool.

1:12 Still no visuals. I was contemplating boosting my dose, but after remembering how many people regretted doing so in their trip reports, I decided not to. Instead, I took two good-sized hits of weed from a steamroller. I wanted the experience to be more intense, but I knew more weed would floor me.

1:21 Walked to Meijer. It's a 24 hour store similar to Super Kmart.

1:59 "Returned from Meijer. While at Meijer, observed what was later revealed a truck load of drunken hooligans. Hooligan #1 feigned injury while 2nd and third hooligans cackled ominously. Hooligans piled into truck, began swirving recklessly, squealing their brakes all the while. They damn near scared the pants off us." Being outside was really fun. The well-lit parking lot looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. Everything light was shiny and fun. Darkness was unreasonably frightening. I wielded a glass juice bottle in hopes of fighting off attackers. We came to the realization that we are those weird people that walk around in the middle of the night.

2:38 In total darkness, I experienced breath-taking open and closed eye visuals. They left as soon as the light came on.

3:00 Contemplation. People I know online are like characters in my favorite TV show. Even though I don't like them all, I still appreciate everyone because they make the show what it is.

Afterthoughts:

I didn't mentally get a whole lot out of this experience. It was primarily fun, rather than thoughtful. Dancing and music definitely took on an almost spiritual quality, but that was just about the depth of my intellectual expansion. I also didn't experience much of the vivid visuals that are normally associated with this chemical, and plan on increasing my dosage next time.

Physically, the next day is fine. I'm tired from constant dancing and lack of sleep, but other than that, I feel great.

[Fixed title and added paragraphs -Splatt]

substancecode_2ct7
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator: