• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-meo-DiPT + Cannabis -- 1st and 2nd time with "foxy" -- scary, yet fun.

yaesutom

Bluelighter
5-meo-dipt and weed - 1st and 2nd time with "foxy"

First trip on thursday:

I got my 1/2 gram of "foxy" today, i dissolved this in 500ml water (so 1ml=1mg), and took a dose of about 6mg's at 6:10pm. About 20 minutes later, i could sell something was up..but nothing strong..but a pleasant "wierd" feeling. At about 6:50 it really started to kick in, feeling good all over, more of a body feeling than anything else,but i did start to see strong trails with a laser pointer and mouse on the screen.

By 7pm i was going pretty good, but it kept climbing up slowly till probably almost 8. I got some visuals, no patterns or anything like lsd, but a wavy effect, at just about anything i stared at. Curtains looked like they were blowing in the wind, i actually thought there was a breeze blowing them! Mostly its a body buzz, a "wierd" feeling, but pleasant. Some things look a little "wierd" like lsd. But my mind is almost completely normal, unlike lsd or mushrooms. I can talk to people, walk around, just like
normal, completely in control.

Its 10:42 right now, i'm still feeling the effects but they are fading. Once i hit a "peak", it stays like that for most of the "trip", then it kind of fades away very slowly. I'll definitely have to try a higher dose next
time, maybe 8-9mg. As for side effects...not really any...it doesn't taste good going down, but thats no big deal.

Next trip on Saturday night:

I took about 10mg of "foxy" on an empty stomach at about 8:40pm, thinking it might be lessened by tolerance, since i took 6mg just 2 days ago. At 8:52 i could already start to feel a body buzz. By 9:00 I was going pretty good, about as good as the 6mg 2 days ago. But around 9:15-9:25 (i'm not sure exactly) we got out a joint, and i took a few hits off that.

Whoa!!!! It kicked in FAST, i was seeing patterns and colors everywhere, and the person i was with was talking about something, but i was almost "gone". I went to sit on the porch outside, and everything i looked at was a mess! Trails were so strong that they would just mush into tons of little circles and wierd shapes and stay there. No words can describe it. I went back inside, still not at the peak, but while i was sitting inside, i felt like i was slipping "out of it", where i didnt know what was real and what was not. I was seeing sound, hearing light, smelling light, feeling sound! Everything was a jumbled mess, yet fun!

I could somehow still hold a conversation with the other person, who didnt know how much i was tripping. I was thinking i better tell this person that if i just stop talking and go nuts to just leave me alone, cause i felt like i was going to just lay on the bed and leave the world! I was right on that "edge", of going away, then coming back, all my senses would tear apart, vision was all messed up, then come back barely so i knew where i was again. I was extremely sensitive to every little thing that people that came in the room would do. If they looked at me wierd i would get a big fear sensation, but then it would go away.

After about an hour or two (i am not exactly sure), i came down a tiny bit, to where i had a better grip on reality, so i had the guts to go outside, and go for a walk. Everywhere i looked there was very strong patterns on everything. The sidewalk had these designs carved into it, making wierd shapes. It reminded me of the last shroom experience i had, only way stronger. I had less of a "body high" now, my mind was mostly clear, i still had the little bits of "lost reality" stuff going on for split seconds then i would come back.

I came back, and sat around the house playing with a laser pointer, talking to people, etc. I was still tripping HARD til about 3AM! Hard as i mean MASSIVE visuals, everyone's face was made up of some kind of textured shapes, all connected together. Everything i looked at, random dots on a wall, all were connected together in some way. I finally tried to sleep at about 3:30, i was yawning, even though i still had these massive patterns on everything. I couldn't get to sleep for at least an hour, but i finally did.

5-MEO-DIPT can be a full blown psychedelic! I never expected this with the dosage i took. I dont want to take any higher dose than this! I'm not sure what it would be like to be "stuck" over that edge into total loss of reality, it was scary, yet fun, being right on that edge and coming back. This blew any past LSD/shroom trip i've ever had away.

Anyone else experienced this level of a trip with this chemical? I seriously cant imagine it being any more than this, i was on the "edge" of "going away" from everything, and it scared me, i had to concentrate real hard on something in order to stay in reality. What if i go over that edge, i cant even picture it...it was almost like death or something, i guess i finally know what "ego loss" really means.

I was probably not in the greatest setting for a full blown experience like that, people over and trying to talk to me, etc. I didnt want to worry them. I found after the peak it was much nicer being outside by myself, walking around.

[Added paragraphs -Splatt]

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting...i've taken up to 18mgs of foxy with hardly any visual effects.