• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse 20MG First Time Dose NO TOLERANCE!

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Like the Tital Says I got No Amphetamine Tolerance Or to Stimulants in General been awhile since I had Cocaine and been Drinking Coffee and Using Nicotine Gum 2mg half hour for past 3-4 days.

What is a Good Starting Dose of Vyvanse I don't want to get Super-High Heart-Rate Blood-Pressure and Anxiety or a Tweeked High more like a Mild Not the Strongest Dose I can Handle But enough for it to be Strong enough to See what it's Like Or even Notice Any Effects Like Keeping Me Less Sleepy on My Daily Clonazepam Prescription For AN EXAMPLE.

And How Long do the Stimulant Effects Last. Like I know Caffeine Lasts 8-14 Hours and Cocaine Lasts like 2-3 hours But the Circadian Rythym being Messed is what Keeps you Awake from Using Cocaine that and Levamisole Increases Heart Rate for a Solid 8-12 Hours.

I Am Dosing in a Couple of Days and NOBODY can give Me Any Idea on this.

You'll feel awake for a little bit, and that's about it. May feel minor euphoria for about an hour. IMO vyvanse is the shittiest pharm amphetamine there is. A 30mg vyvanse will feel like MAYBE 3-5mg of adderall if I'm lucky, so a 20 will probably just keep you alert for the whole day. Even with no tolerance.

My first time with vyvanse was 40mg, caught a pretty enjoyable buzz. But yeah its not a lot of actual amphetamine in that dose, you'll be safe at higher ones, just make sure to not take caffeine the same day because it really boost the peripheral effects of vyvanse and can increase anxiety. Im not sure the interaction with nicotine but I imagine it's similar

I Basically got No Stimulant Tolerance Since I Do them So Little. I Ate One 20MG Capsule It Is Time Released Obviously Mind you and I got the Effects I Wanted VERY SLIGHT BUZZ as a Bonus But Mainly Therapeutic Effects..... I Googled Equivalence to Methylphenidate Doses Brand Name: Ritalin And It Said 20mg Vyvanse is like 10MG Of Ritalin Equivalence Wise so I know from Experience 7.5mg to 10mg MAX Of Ritalin is all I need and i was right 40mg would be Good for someone who Uses Caffeine and Nicotine Everyday and Or Other Stims Quite Often Like My Friend two is perfect for him because he is a chain smoking every morning coffee drinker and once a week or least once a month Blow Insufflated Once in A while and He Is on Methadone Maintenance 100MG I Think Everyday and Believe it Or Not they Effect Dopamine And that will Increase Stimulant Tolerance..... Hence Oxy's Stimulating Effect in Low-Doses it Attaches to the Brain Protein more Or Like NO OTHER OPIOID/OPIATE they all attach to the Carbohydrates in the Gut hence more body pains and less stomach problems in Oxy Withdrawal and Low-Dose Oxy is not Sedating at All and Releasing more Dopamine then your Average Opioid/Opiate!