• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin use question

matthew14

Bluelighter
I used to use H 3 day's on 4 day's off with no withdrawal's. I basically wanna go back to doing it again but 2 day's on 4 day's off to not risk it. I know a lot of you will say I might fall back into everyday use, but I have been through the hell and will NOT let that happen again. I am on day 5 no H right now, I used some heavy lope for a day and a little kratom for 1 1/2 day's but the rest has been cold turkey. I am still getting mild wd in wave's but a drug test confirmed there is no opie's in my system. My question is if I were to use tonight and tomorrow (Only 1 bag tonight, and mabey 2 tomorrow) then go 4 day's off on my system, would I go into withdrawal again? I am fully detoxed from the H, according to the drug test, so would that work?

Last edited:
There is a good chance you will set off withdrawals.... Not worth the risk.

Edit: why make another topic about your opiate use.... You have the same info in your other topic.

Well last time I relapsed about 2 months ago after 5 day's clean, I started using again, I relapsed and didn't get withdrawal, but then like a dumbass I used again for about 4 more day's then I felt the withdrawal again. From my experience I believe once your fully detoxed it take's atleast a few day's of use to wd again. I used 2 bag's tonight and I'm going to use a few tomorrow, then stop, hopefully this doesn't go sour, only time will tell.. And sorry for the extra topic, I wanted a quick response before I went out to the block.. I wont do that again in the future..

Last edited: