• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (tek)-new concerta break time release !! Easy!!

oenophile

Greenlighter
HELLO!! I am oenophile and recently swim has been doing some research on concerta, because well I was prescribed concerta for swim's ADHD... so anyhow I happen to find an easy way around the ALZA pills, its easy to get them open in M pills but ill explain that later on... anyways start by grabbing that concerts and the rest is as hollows

Items needed:: glass shotglass, razor blade, pill splitter(optional But comes in handy), concerta

:Instructions:

Step one: Grab you concerta and cut it in half down the long sides either with the razor or pill splitter
Step two: Once the pill is open get all the brown substance and throw it away (its the time recess mechanism)
Step three: Now take all the white chunks out by gently pressing against the back(the part where the plastic is)
Step four: Now take your shotglass ad crush up the rocks, keep crushing until its a powder... then you can choose if you want to ingest the white plastic since it has some methylphenidate...

Enjoy

:pill Guide:

Walmart = ALZA logo (hardest to open)
Fry's = M logo (M logo concerta is the easiest to break open)

This is not a new invention, but I'm still glad you posted. It's well known that to defeat Concerta's time release you just have to crush it. Some people go further and extract the methylphenidate away from the wax and binders with 99% isopropyl alcohol.

We don't SWIM here either. And we don't allow pill ID. Please read the rules.

closing this.