• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Took K9 Roxys twice (30MG). Just buzzed. 0 Tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveofthrones

Greenlighter
SWIM and his friend decided to cop 2 K9's. They snort them the first time splitting them into a few lines and snorting them every 3 minutes or so. They feel a body buzz but practically no euphoria. 2 days later they decide to try again from a different connect. They get them and pop them. Start feeling small effects after 30 minutes which don't intensify much even after 2 and a half hours. At hour 3 all feelings were pretty much gone. No euphoria or anything crazy just a buzz and relaxation. Both SWIM and his friend never tried opiates up until these experiences so tolerance isn't an issue. SWIM and his friend are considering trying again next weekend after hearing it doesn't hit some people the first couple of times. But, they're scared that it'll be the same and they'll just waste their money again. Has anyone had any similar experiences? I'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place.

Opiates are notorious for being an 'acquired taste'. Much like benzodiazepines they are not in-your-face like the effects of stimulants or alcohol. The first few times I took opiates I simply got a warm and relaxed feeling akin to receiving a massage in a hot tub. Over time you'll come to appreciate the effect and it will associate itself with a feeling of euphoria. On the other hand there are those that don't respond well to opiates (lucky bunch they are), so perhaps you're one of them.

PS We don't use SWIM on BL, it provides no defense and makes your post hard to read.

Firstly, welcome to bluelight :)

Secondly, we don't use any acronyms such as SWIM for anonymity. It doesn't really serve any purpose and it can often make posts quite confusing, have a quick read through the rules.

Thirdly, I wouldn't bother snorting them. IMO you're just better off eating them. I've tried snorting/ingesting/plugging and find that oxycodone is just best taken orally. Some people have a habit of just snorting anything they can because it's cool, and just swallowing something is boring. May I ask why you chose to snort them? A lot of people do, so not having a dig, just curious.

Also, unless they were in a sealed blister pack it's possible that they were cut with something else, so not as potent as a legit 30mg pill. As pinpoint has said, some people just don't metabolise opiates very well, whereas others do. It really depends on a lot of factors and it varies from opiate to opiate. Quite a few people on BL have said that oxycodone just does nothing for them and much prefer morphine.

Status
Not open for further replies.