• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What's best for mixing with heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeorose

Greenlighter
How much fentanyl would be a safe amount to mix with heroin?

Is there a certain amount that would be more likely to cause a coma rather than death?

Is there something similar that would produce better results?

Romeo Rose

This sounds ridiculous to me. Don't you know you can feel better than you do on heroin by using dxm and meditation and weed to dive into an oceanic bliss and it's safe. Check out my dxm guide to Superconsciousness. You won't find this information anywhere online. Quote from dxm explorers guide "(On a side note, I have noticed that the right amount of marijuana smoked at just the right time during a DXM trip can produce a feeling which makes a hit of heroin seem like aspirin in comparison. I have done heroin many, many times, and believe me, this is no exaggeration. Anyone who has taken heroin knows of the peace it can bring to one’s mind and overall sense of being. It is as if all of the cares of the world are whisked away into an opiated fog of jubilation. Now, imagine that this state of “peace” that heroin causes feels like it was given heroin itself, then you might get an idea of what I am talking about.)"

Of course no knowledge gained without effort. I am happy to help you reach these states In an way I can

This sounds like your cutting dope with fent... For whatever reason i it's a waste of time. If you really want to combine a dose of both weigh out an idiotism l individual dose of both and take them together. No point in mixing massive amounts especially when you can end up with hot spots of fent in your mixture making it impossible to dose safe. Both compounds have extreme value on their own and both have little to no recreational value

Sorry, no "what should I take" type threads / questions...

as for wondering how much is safe to use, that belongs in the OD forum. I will move your thread there from PD.

when you start wondering if you should mix fent with your heroin, then its probably a good sign that its time to re-asses what your getting out dope...

Don't mix fentanyl and heroin, it's too easy to have it go out of control. You can't tell what dose will cause a high, what dose will cause a coma/death. It's situationally dependent, depends on the purity of your substances, and depends on your tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.