• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids my pain management dr was arrested yesterday,but hes back in his office today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiances PM doc was raided, but it took several months for his license to be permanently revoked, and any scripts remaining, worthless. In the US, it's (supposed to be) innocent until proven guilty, so he very well may be able to practice medicine until his board hearing. I would start looking for a new PM doc tho...

You may want to take your doctors name down off the board. Just a suggestion.

Agree with trainspotter10102 re taking doctor's name down. As of yet, you don't know that he's done anything and it's not fair to tarnish him. I know you probably had no intention to, just a suggestion.

Just carry on as usual until anything changes.

Seems to me that in certain err... more conservative areas of the country being arrested on a regular basis is standard routine for any physician specializing in pain management. I s'pose most of them have set up some sort of separate bank account called "Automated Bail Fund" from which bail money can be withdrawn automatically each time their monthly arrest occurs.

I can't believe all these doctors are being raided. There is really something wrong with the authority figures doing this.

The govt wants the doctors to always be scared & to have the citizens struggle with severe pain.

The whole system is a complete joke.....

Status
Not open for further replies.