4, Snort It
5, Suck on it
6, Smoke it
7, Shoot it
8, Parachute It
Just Curious on how many ppl do what?
I like to chew mine up!!
------------------
Everyday I will look into everyones eyes and with my smile I will send LOVE:)

Definately PLUG that babah!! I know it sounds gross and all but trust me..it works!!

Swallow!
Err...while I've heard some good things about plugging I still cant think about sticking anything up my ass. Besides, swallowing it is so easy. It's a pill, it's meant to be swallowed. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

stick that pill right up ur shit shoot, most retarded ive ever been, and ive eaten 286 pills to this date

I can't believe you keep count. Chew & swallow here!

Swallow!!
Why?
Because its the easiest way...
Greetings from Netherlands
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]

definately suck
it tastes foul (but isn't that the taste that u learn to love????) i recon it hits harder (and quicker) than swallowing....
ive also snorted, but my nose is always fuct the day after...
and i haven't got the guts to try plugging yet..... but apparently its pretty good
smile.gif

Oh I swallow baby! BUT will be plugging next time, hearing so many good things from the bluelighters has influenced me stick it where the sun dont shine, how nice you people are.
smile.gif

This works just as well as plugging. Crush your pill(s) up into powder, load it into a gel cap. There are two kinds, one that's protein based, and one that sugar based. Your stomach is designed for very specific breakdowns (ie: it is mostly for protein decomposition... the high acidity helps to catalyze the reaction). The sugar based gel cap will not dissolve in you stomach as you are missing the proper enzymes. The gel cap will be dissolved in your intestines just like plugging, but you won't have to stick things up yer ass. My chemistry friend figured this out...
smile.gif
It takes longer to hit but when it does, jeebus. It floored me for hours, off one not-that-great pill.

I like Jip's suggestion..
I always wanted to try it that way. I reckon half would floor me since one COMPLETELY does.

Props to the luvmachine...u da man.
But for me I'd say swallowing or chewing is my methods of choice. I have snorted pure mdma powder before, and was rocked off my ass. But my nose is sensitive enough as it is, I don't need to be fucking it up anymore.
And what's with this fascination of sticking E up your ass? Je ne sais pas!
------------------
This is the end of everything, you are the end of everything.

Hey, I'd like to try that gelcap thing since the idea of stickin it up my arse doesn't sound too appealing. But yeah, so where could I get some of those caps at? Like a drug store or where?
And to answer the question of the actual topic (heh). I've only chewed and swallowed. I would have to say swallowing is better. If you chew it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to taste that naaaaasty ass taste for the rest of the night.
------------------
-==-=--
UK DRUMnBASS all in y0 face!
-==-=--

Wow, I can't believe no one likes to Parachute!!
Right now that's def. my favorite method. Once that napkin dissolves all you have left is the thin powder you crushed into it, and BLAM! You're off in about 20 min.
Try it and see!
Drew

Plugging is the way to do it. Fastest (except for snorting which is marginally faster but either hurts and tastes bad or REALLY fucking hurts and tastes foul), longest, most.
I do occasionally snort a half at an after party when I can't be bothered to plug and my nose and taste buds have both been dulled by a big night out.
WARNING: Don't ever shoot-up a pill. You are injecting unknown chemicals (what binders have been used in the pill?). If you absolutely have to shoot up then only use MDMA powder from a source that you trust with your life (because you are doing just that).
Harry

Parachuting is wrapping a crushed pill in tissue (called a speedbomb when done with speed) and swallowing. The tissue dissolves in yo tummy and blammo! Gives your drugs a headstart in the race to the brain.
What about combos of different methods people? I like a long comeup but also love the quick rush, any ideas?

Jip, what pharms have a protein based cap, or are they available unfilled somewhere. Also-any one ever really shoot mdma?

WOW ppl so prolly 95% of you i have heard swallows....
Great..
I have parachuted before and yes it works very well..only i put crushed pills in a piece of toilet paper because toilet paper is made to disolve anyway...AND BOOM with in minutes its there the rush....the only thing is anticipating the crushing part in to fine powder..some pills are a bitch because they have a time release on them and they are extremely hard to crush....try it it works well and you don't taste the bad taste either.....
------------------
Know YOUR BODY
Know YOUR MIND
Know YOUR SUBSTANCE
Know YOUR SOURCE

How do you crush pills in toilet paper, doesnt the paper break and you could lose some of the pill? Also, how much paper do you use? Im thinking that toilet paper, once it gets wet when hitting your mouth would be sticky and hard to swallow? Any more info on this?