• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who dares me to drink some Bali right before bed?

Last edited by a moderator:
You think I'll be able to sleep? I'm kickin morph a bit goin from 75 to 60mg, pupils all swollen up... just want to feel a little relief....

Possibly due to itching your face? I had acne pretty bad before I started kratom and during my use, I did one round of accutane and get just a few pimples a month now so hard to tell if the kratom made it worse.

Hey, thx for the answer but no, itching cant be the reason since I do not scratch my face^^
I also went through a Roaccutane phase 10 years ago and while it was hellish, it worked very well and I never had problems after that.
Nowadays I get them again which sucks being an adult over 30 and I thought it might be related to the Kratom.

I have a dermatologist appointment in 2 weeks so I'll see.

its been said before but doesnt hurt to say it again:
To everyone not having good results off kratom. Don't buy anything from local or even online headshops, buy only from legit sources.
You should always get your kratom online (unless you live near a specialized kratom store), do some research on the kratom forums before picking a store. Google is your friend ;)

half of it is the outher alcalods aswell the adrenal stimulants and mabye some act on dopamine,10-15 is not mutch if im honest.mabye you should get some dl phenylalanine?

yea i know 15 grams of plain leaf isnt much. I was taking 30+ grams of opms extract before i brought it down to my current level. The withdrawls arent hell but like i said, staying awake is the problem. I guess maybe it is from the other alkaloids but im not sure how to counter that. I want to quit wasting my money on this stuff but every time i go a day without or even half a day without, im useless at work and everyone around me notices immediately that somethings off. I thought about taking ephendrine for a few days since that seemed to help back in my true opiate days. any suggestions ?

Found a new way to take tianeptine guys . I dropped 200mg in 15ml of my vape juice of choice for my 60W electric cigarette last night, and damn it all absorbed in it real good , and last night I vaped myself into a nod , but probably only because I was almost already in a nod with the 400mg I took 30 mins before I started vaping . So today I decided to skip a dose my mouth , and just vape , and my god it works , and its strong . I was already thinking about vaping it on tin foil ,but no need to now . Just wanted to put this out there. :)

Found a new way to take tianeptine guys . I dropped 200mg in 15ml of my vape juice of choice for my 60W electric cigarette last night, and damn it all absorbed in it real good , and last night I vaped myself into a nod , but probably only because I was almost already in a nod with the 400mg I took 30 mins before I started vaping . So today I decided to skip a dose my mouth , and just vape , and my god it works , and its strong . I was already thinking about vaping it on tin foil ,but no need to now . Just wanted to put this out there. :)

This is the kratom thread.

Same here. I noticed the same thing. But then over time I became psychologically habituated and eventually after having surgery and adding other prescribed meds to the mix became physically dependent on it, and the cons of being dependent started to outweigh the pros. Using it hasn't been the same since, but I haven't had an extended break from it either. Really unfortunate. If only...
I noticed when using kratom after my first few what I would call good experiences I started to experience naseau to the point where I couldn't even get to a good feeling without getting sick I then changed vendors I'm thinking there is some sort of bacteria in kratom when not properly prepared by the vendors

This is very interesting read man , and I can honestly say I get this same exact thing . I take anywhere from 10-18 grams all in one go every night that is until I found out about Tianeptine, but thats a different story . It does not matter to me I take red or green strain I always end up staying up until about 5-6 in the morning thats even with 2-3 beers with it to . I know everyone has there preferences , but in my opinion the green malay is by far the most euphoric strain . I take 18 grams , and just when I can just about feel it I go eat a light meal about 1 sandwich then like clock work every time I eat it potentates the fuck out of it I go into this state that all I can describe it as is like the come up on acid in this kinda out of it state then the oxycodone like effects come on , and I sit up all night melting in my PC chair playing PC games. PC gamer here 11k dollar pc water cooled built just for gaming .

TBH kratom is nice , but I have almost totally moved away from it to tianeptine which is by far more like oxycodone , and in fact I like it more then so , and I know what oxy is like since I get 120 30mg IR tabs a month prescribed to me . Now the tianeptine will knock you on your ass I know ;because I took 350mg right before going into me and my wifes friends house yesterday to eat dinner with them , and I was nodding out in my plate of food . Lets just say my wife had to take me home . But boy I was in full blown melt in my seat nod out heaven .
man how would you derscribe the tianeptine high and how much do you take how much does it truely resemble oxy I'm considering making an order any advice and know how

To all those who feel bloated naeseous with kratom

I've done some research and kratom doesn't mix well with liquid, so when you take it it kinda of sits on top of the liquid in your stomach

I have found it to give me Superbad bloating.....I will be decreasing my usage here on out....not worth it to feel like that!!

I've been trying out kratom over the past couple weeks, and it seems a lot subtler than I was expecting. I was hoping for more like a Vicodin high, but all I got was a bit of a mood lift, followed by some irritability. Kinda sucks.

I've been trying out kratom over the past couple weeks, and it seems a lot subtler than I was expecting. I was hoping for more like a Vicodin high, but all I got was a bit of a mood lift, followed by some irritability. Kinda sucks.
You're right. If you take a bunch of the good stuff though, you'll notice major pain relief if you have chronic pain. At least for me. That's how I know it certainly is binding to opiate receptors...

Dont do Higher doses. It takes away from the high. Do enough to get the Euphoric warm blanket. Take your dose on an empty stomach and then eat a small sandwich and it will hit.

Dude??!!! really??!! Its a damn leaf. considered an herb. LEGAL. Can buy it at a number of online vendors and is in NOW WAY close to Heroin. so in short NO!!!!!!!

Hi. I have been taking Kratom for 2 years. Its a controlled habit lol. Once in the morning with breakfast and once in the evening. I love it while I work. I am euphoric, energetic and can concentrate easily. Its fun. and you are super productive. Its like a morning coffee. I love it and would not want it any other way!!

It's not as strong as something like Vicodin or Percocet but it can get you nice and high, it's just a different kind of milder high.

It has a BIG learning curve I've found and if you are impatient and expecting it to work perfectly the first time you will be dissapointed.

You need to take the time to figure out the exact dosage that is right for you, not too much or too little, and what strain is right for you, whether you have your best effects on an empty stomach or eating with it, as everyone reacts differently to it and it's a unique substance.

If you are expecting it to blow you out of the water your first time and feel like it's a full blown Oxycodone high then you will be dissapointed but just because it's milder than Perc/Vic doesn't make it useless.

I think it's kind of like what the native Americans considered a "plant teacher".

Gain a relationship and all that shit with it and it will treat you better.

Some might say that is spiritual bullshit but it's just an analogy and I find that it works.

Kratom isn't a high grade pharmaceutical but I believe it has a much greater potential to be used therapeutically than prescription opiates.

Status
Not open for further replies.