• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do you guys dose in a day? Planning on starting to take Kratom for relaxing on a night, will i be ok to dose 3 times a day if i do two days on two days off?

How often do you guys dose in a day? Planning on starting to take Kratom for relaxing on a night, will i be ok to dose 3 times a day if i do two days on two days off?

It's like all other opioids.. the first dose of the day is always the best - subsequent doses add less euphoria and more side effects such as nausea, nystagmus, emesis, etc.

It's like all other opioids.. the first dose of the day is always the best - subsequent doses add less euphoria and more side effects such as nausea, nystagmus, emesis, etc.

Thank you mate, very excited to try Kratom, iv ordered 200g of red vein strains i think a Bali on and Boerno(Sorry for spelling)

Hey guys, be safe with kratom. My alt shot to the roof. Liver problems. I'm recovering still with severe itch and slight nausea with bouts of fatigue . Had blood work done because i couldn't shake these symptoms off. If you feel like a severe flu after the come down of kratom, it coukd be that you're killing your liver. Thay looks like what happened to me. Just a friendly warning.

Hey guys, be safe with kratom. My alt shot to the roof. Liver problems. I'm recovering still with severe itch and slight nausea with bouts of fatigue . Had blood work done because i couldn't shake these symptoms off. If you feel like a severe flu after the come down of kratom, it coukd be that you're killing your liver. Thay looks like what happened to me. Just a friendly warning.

Man that's really sorry to hear, but what I hear from what most people around hear say is that Kratom isn't bad for the liver.

How do you know that that was the culprit and not something else you took?

I mean I have never heard any solid evidence that it is hepatoxic even from people who are very experienced with it.

I only use it twice a week anyway but I'd guess anything other than the very heaviest Kratom usage is probably fine for your liver.

Didn't you only take Kratom for like one weekend after using high doses of loperamide for an extended period after getting off norcos? Not saying that Kratom isn't to blame, but you may be jumping to conclusions.. of all the people that have used Kratom I have not read of any with liver problems - it usually ends up being a contaminated batch that causes parasitic infections.

I took lope for 1 week in about 48 to 60mg. Then tapered of for 3 days. 10 days total. Felt great for a week afterwards except for slight depression . Thrn bought kratom, used it fine for 3 days abd ran out. Went through horrific wd symptoms. Bought more thinking is wd. Took it for another 3 days and was always sick with flu like symptoms . But i thought is just wd that's craving more kratom. Well on the 2nd week i was full blown flu like fever shivers. Still kept taking kratom. I stopped kratom because just the thought of it made me gag badly. Well.. ever since I've been fighting fatigue,itching,headaches,nausea and severe night sweats. So i went to the doc yesterday. That's pretty much the story. If you Google kratom liver problem, you will see eerily similar cases just like mine. Im just not made for kratom period. Should get a call from the doc today with more insight.

Didn't you only take Kratom for like one weekend after using high doses of loperamide for an extended period after getting off norcos? Not saying that Kratom isn't to blame, but you may be jumping to conclusions.. of all the people that have used Kratom I have not read of any with liver problems - it usually ends up being a contaminated batch that causes parasitic infections.
That's my fear aswell, could be a contaminated batch or my body is allergic in some way. Anyways. .. not trying to bash kratom. It helps many . Just a fair warning for those that get similar symptoms. Might save a life. I got pm"ed by a member to stop talking bad about kratom, buti this warning should be out there. And not hidden.

Everyone who complains about kratom is always taking 5 or more substances a day and or withdrawing from another. It's not a coincidence. This thread went from fact based info to paranoid complainers/crybabies. Go do that on facebook/twitter etc. I think that it's easier to come up with these wild claims because not as many people have taken this substance to know enough to tell them they are full of it. If you got sick then take it up with your specific vendor as that is where the problem lies.....not the plant itself.

Everyone who complains about kratom is always taking 5 or more substances a day and or withdrawing from another. It's not a coincidence. This thread went from fact based info to paranoid complainers/crybabies. Go do that on facebook/twitter etc. I think that it's easier to come up with these wild claims because not as many people have taken this substance to know enough to tell them they are full of it. If you got sick then take it up with your specific vendor as that is where the problem lies.....not the plant itself.

Meh.......

People are entitled to their opinion good or bad. If the only permitted comments were positive comments you wouldn't get a fair balance from people. I personally only have problems with Kratom if I take too much. It is definitely better with less. I would suggest that if someone did not get on with one type; switch to another. Better still, pick up one of the sample packs and try a few out. I still much prefer crushing up 120mg of Zomorph and necking it with some water. The buzz is just so nice. I am probably going to try some red Kratom as I have been told it is more stimulating than green.

Actually, Sekio, I disagree, much of the stomach discomfort is definitely tied to the physical form of the powder. Last year at this time I was eating 6.5g 3x daily. Over four months of this I developed an ulcer in my stomach, so I stopped (my plan to use kratom to get off subs didn't work long term, once I tried UEI plain leaf was worthless, and I love UEI, it's better than morphine or snorted heroin, by far, and roughly equal to snorting oxy 30s, but roughly as expensive! And it gave me the euphoria of being high again, and a really, really good high, made me wanna chase that feeling so I started buying 30s and snorting then when I was out of UEI, a very counterproductive thing to do). When I was rechecked a month after stopping they said my ulcer was almost healed.

We're talking about a very rough, dry powder. If dried, powdered kale were as gritty as kratom it would probably have similar effects!

Additionally, kratom powder is loathe to rehydrate, it is very hydrophobic.

This stuff will have no problem chewing away at protective mucus membranes, especially when you basically have to consume it on an empty stomach to enjoy much effect. It probably sits right atop your stomach acid, floating, doing its best to avoid getting wet, just like it does when making tea from it. Meanwhile, your stomach is churning and doing its thing, working those glass-chips into your stomach lining.

The only thing I don't understand is comments like "You have to eat it on an empty stomach to have good effects".

I found it to be the contrary: I started usually swallowing Kratom powder on empty stomach and found that I got a lot of really bad side effects sometimes like a racing heart, feeling weak and sick and REALLY speedy in a bad way...like EXTREME agitation as if I'd had 18 cups of coffee on an empty stomach or more till I ate something and felt better.

Since the last time that happened to me I started being sure to eat IMMEDIATELY after swallowing the powder.

Like, I still swallow it before eating anything so I am technically "taking it" on an empty stomach, but in the past I'd wait an hour after eating it to feel the full effects before I'd eat food which is what I assumed people meant by "take it on an empty stomach"...like, fully digest the Kratom and let it kick in and don't eat until you've felt the effects.

Now I swallow it in the morning before eating, then immediately eat some Yogurt before the powder kicks in and chase it with a few cups of coffee when the effects come on about 45 mins later.

That way I don't feel all messed up like I did before and still get the Kratom high.

Of course, there were times I took it and didn't eat for hours that I was ok and sometimes the high was a bit more intense that way, but usually at the expense of side effects.

I only take it on the weekends though and have a very low tolerance so I guess I'm different from those who take it a lot, but I'm just saying that's not true for everyone.

Quick Note: I know this is a Kratom thread , and all , but I just wanted everyone to know not to fall for the whole tianeptine stuff . I started using it awhile back to cut my kratom usage in half , but that was a wrong move . This stuff called Tianeptine is very addictive , and I mean very . I have been buying 35 grams or so every month now using anywhere from 1G - 1.5G a day . This stuff is on par with oxy the whole reason I started Kratom was to get off oxy . Every morning first thing when I wake up I am in Full blown opiate withdrawl , and beleive me I know what that is with a 500-600mg a day Oxy habbit . I take 250mg of Tianeptine every morning , and nod off until about 12 O clock in the evening , and then my day starts with 150mg tianeptine every 3-4 hours . This stuff at 250mg is on par with 60mg instant release Oxycodone , and the come up is even faster then oral Oxy . Oh , and another big selling point to me was it was cheaper every month then buying Kratom .

I am not going to lie I love this stuff , but it kinda defeats the whole purpose of why I stopped Oxy for Kratom . This is much much stronger then Kratom , and starting in a couple days when my 1KG of Kratom gets here I am quiting this stuff . I love it , but a little to much so that it scares me . I even starting snorting the stuff like I use to do that good ol numb 4 heroin back in the day until I got Oxy prescribed to me .

My advice guys is to stay away from Tianeptine especially if you have a addictive personality. You would be better off doing Oxy ;because its been around for awhile , and everyone knows its safety profile .

^ I agree, it is good stuff, I have been doing the same as you, just not as high a dose, but it has been the only thing I've used this entire week and I've had 0 withdrawal.

The question is: have you tried to stop using the tianeptine and if so what were the withdrawals like? If it's less intense than regular opioid/kratom withdrawal then my plan has worked.

I just read an old thread where someone said "using Kratom with a dairy product will produce a less intense effect".

Does anyone knows if this is true?

I ask because when I take Kratom I take it in the morning and chase it with a bowl of Yogurt because that is what I always eat for breakfast everyday.

Also, does anyone else feel like it ISN'T necessary to take Kratom on an empty stomach to get good effects?

I don't use other opiates and only use Kratom on the weekends and never extracts so I have a fairly low tolerance but when I take Kratom on an empty stomach...(Meaning that I take it and don't eat for like 3 hours after swallowing it...maybe 2 after it takes full effect as I find it takes me a while)...that I often get side effects and get really speedy or don't feel well.

Sometimes that may be because I usually take it with coffee but no food when I take it on an empty stomach however (since I am a coffee fiend and can't wake up without it), but there have been times I took the Kratom first and waited till it kicked in to eat anything or drink any coffee, and while SOMETIMES the effect is a bit stronger, I find it is still sometimes negligible in comparison to side effects i get.

If I take it before I eat and then right afterwards eat breakfast (Yogurt usually) i still get effects from the Kratom but don't feel as speedy or crappy.

I'm sure at some point I'll experiment again with taking it on an empty stomach but it just wasn't feeling worth it anymore to get those side effects.

I've been wondering lately whether or not it would be a bad idea to purchase and try a Kratom extract.

I probably won't do it because the poster who taught me about Kratom strongly advised against it, I think mostly because it would kill my tolerance and make plain leaf worthless and maybe also because it might make me addicted which is something I am STRONGLY determined to avoid and right now I only take Kratom 2 days a week on the weekend and I will never do more than that.

But I heard a poster talking about how he felt that Kratom extracts felt stronger than Morphine or Oxy and it obviously made me very interested because these days I feel like Kratom is just not strong enough most of the time and I'd really like a stronger opiate high.

I realize this is dangerous territory though, but IF I could still avoid getting addicted (the big question of course) I am not sure it would matter to me if plain leaf then become worthless because then I'd just switch to extracts you know?

I mean, how could a more intense high that ISN'T something you can fatally overdose on NOT be nice IF...IF you can avoid addiction?

So, I just wanted opinions from people who have used extracts whether or not you think it is better to avoid them if you are someone like me who does NOT want to get addicted or use Kratom more than 2 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.