• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... its been 1 hour sinxe i dosed and i got a very small relief from the terrible symptoms. I'm beginning to wonder if i an over dosing. I'm using one of those nyquil type medicine cups.its got 1 to 4 teaspoons marks. Im pouring exacly to the 2 teaspoon mark and make sure irs level by taping it with a spoon. 2 teaspoon equals how many in kratom grams? Doing reading i compared out to about 2 teaspoons of baking soda since it's fine. And 2 teaspoons of baking soda equals about 9gm. 4.5 grams per spoon. Anyone agree of im off. I think once i take a long break from kratom, im going to take only 1 1/2 teaspoons. And how long before i get all the kratom out of my system?

Ok... its been 1 hour sinxe i dosed and i got a very small relief from the terrible symptoms. I'm beginning to wonder if i an over dosing. I'm using one of those nyquil type medicine cups.its got 1 to 4 teaspoons marks. Im pouring exacly to the 2 teaspoon mark and make sure irs level by taping it with a spoon. 2 teaspoon equals how many in kratom grams? Doing reading i compared out to about 2 teaspoons of baking soda since it's fine. And 2 teaspoons of baking soda equals about 9gm. 4.5 grams per spoon. Anyone agree of im off. I think once i take a long break from kratom, im going to take only 1 1/2 teaspoons. And how long before i get all the kratom out of my system?

Yah, I think you are quite close with your measurements.

I just took another 7 grams. This is on top of 600mg Gabapentin and about 3 large glasses of rum and coke. I know from experience that drinking alcohol and taking weird substances never ends well! As long as my severe head ache goes I don't care. If I pass out, then great! I got 12 hrs and counting before I can get my script!!

Hey froggy!
Try lowering the dose! Even when i started Kratom, the bigger doses can make me have an extreme headache and make me sick. Even now they could.
Try going lower!
Oh, and drink lots of water. It will dehydrate you like caffeine would.

As for working out? Well I LOVE IT. It's said to be used for an energy booster for workers in fields; so I tried it right away. I deal with heavy materials for three hours a day and taking Kratom before it makes me WANT to get an even better workout than i am!
The feelings of energy and how good it feels to just lift things... it totally added another level of enjoyment to my work.
And i got buff; ).

@drew what type do you take and how do you take it? I have got green malay and I tried to toss and wash today and failed miserably. My plates and cups on the draining board got the blunt end of it after the green mist had subsided lol. I started to take it to help with opiate WD. It helped in the early stages but really didn't help later this evening. I gave in and went to my GP and I got my script early. I now feel great!

Well... i ended up getting real sick. Lol. I took 2 teaspoons in the morning at 7am yesterday.. By 1pm i had fatigue and felt cold and weak. I took another same dose at 2pm thinking is wd. It barely touched the symptoms. By 6pm i was shivering with hot flashes and a massive heaf ache. Lololol. Gentlemen. .... it was not fun. Im feelung better this morning anf took 2 teaspoons again to see of im really allergic to kratom. But this time i did it as tea. Might have wasted a dosage but i think i can't stomach the powder. I grabbed a mint tea pouch and dumped the real tea out. Filled it wirh kratom and closed it. Let a cup of water boil and then dumpedvthe teabag inside. Some done powder got through. I let it sit with the flame out for about 15 minutes. Then drank it. Is been 15 minutes and don't feel anything. Lololololololololol

p.s.
my morning piss was a little darker yellowish than usual . I read on people going to the ER for these exact symptons aye using kratom. I think I'm one of them. I sucked it up and just slept it out. Woke up around 5am just drenched in sweat. Took a shower and felt better. So have a slight head ache. But fatigue is gone. And i think I'm beginning to feel the kratom.
Your not allergic to kratom, your just in withdrawal. You've got a deep history of opioid abuse, sounds like your re-kindling tolerance. I'd be careful, your playing with fire here. On another note, It's normal for urine to be darker yellow and/or smell worse when your dehydrated or lacking water, due to higher urea content. Your morning piss is usually a deep yellow until you get a few glasses of water into you which will dilute itself into a clear to clear yellow color. It's when your urine is this color that you wanna get checked out... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/RhabdoUrine.JPG

Last edited:
@CaptainKratom totally agree... my piss has been that colour several times when I have abused Opiates and hit the alcohol when I have run out. It usually put me in hospital through dehydration because I neglected taking on water. I seriously advise anyone to keep their hydration up.

Yah, I think you are quite close with your measurements.

I just took another 7 grams. This is on top of 600mg Gabapentin and about 3 large glasses of rum and coke. I know from experience that drinking alcohol and taking weird substances never ends well! As long as my severe head ache goes I don't care. If I pass out, then great! I got 12 hrs and counting before I can get my script!!

Lol. I wish i could say that aswell. There's no hope at in getting a script. Im done for. Only a miracle would allow everything to fall in place for a nice ex for a few more times.lol. but being almost a month clean isn't bad.

My experiment with Kratom has ended. I think that if I ever try it again I will try the extract in pill form. Even the thought of eating that much Kratom power makes me gag! I definitely had some sort of relief whilst WD, but not enough to consider it successful. I am back on my MST path again now that I had my script. No more Kratom for me! I am very sure it works for most people, but for me, possibly due to how much Zomorph I take daily, there was still a massive receptor delta -- who knows.

All the best peeps; my thoughts go out to everyone on BL.
SR

So i've experimented with many ways of taking kratom and i've found the best way to take it is by letting it dissolve in water or juice first.
Toss and wash is terrible, used to take it like that but i really can't stand the dry powder, it gives me nausea as well if I take too much.
That's my method now:
-Put 1 (or 2 max) teaspoons in an empty glass.
-Add some water, just enough to fill 1/4 of the glass. (you can use juice if wanted)
-Stir with a spoon and let it sit for a few minutes until the powder dissolves ( you don't want to see any dry powder floating)
-Eat a little piece of chocolate or something sweet and then drink it like a shot of liquor, chase with more water or juice.
-Repeat for another dose.

I found that this method really reduces the nausea and doesn't taste as bad

Ive been using kratom for 2-3 day binges with 34 hour breaks for about a month, before that i was using every other day for 2 months, i use 35-56 grams when i use
my question is is it ok to start using every day with lesser and lesser amounts to wean off, or will that make it worse since i take that 34 hours off usually, also what amount should i start with, is a ounce good?
im trying to lower my tolerance but its damn near impossible to stop for longer than 34 hours without it becomin unbearable, what should i do
im about to get 5 teeth removed so my tolerance to opiates needs to be low

I work third shift and I normally have a few drinks when I get home. Then off to bed. Get up around 4-6 and sometimes if I had to many drinks I still feel it or am hungover.
Kratom is so awesome at killing that shitty feeling! Just a fee grams and I feel like a million bucks.
Unfortunate I have been doing kratom twice a day every day for about 8 months.....not to happy with the habit I have started

@drew what type do you take and how do you take it? I have got green malay and I tried to toss and wash today and failed miserably. My plates and cups on the draining board got the blunt end of it after the green mist had subsided lol. I started to take it to help with opiate WD. It helped in the early stages but really didn't help later this evening. I gave in and went to my GP and I got my script early. I now feel great!
So i've experimented with many ways of taking kratom and i've found the best way to take it is by letting it dissolve in water or juice first.
Toss and wash is terrible, used to take it like that but i really can't stand the dry powder, it gives me nausea as well if I take too much.
That's my method now:
-Put 1 (or 2 max) teaspoons in an empty glass.
-Add some water, just enough to fill 1/4 of the glass. (you can use juice if wanted)
-Stir with a spoon and let it sit for a few minutes until the powder dissolves ( you don't want to see any dry powder floating)
-Eat a little piece of chocolate or something sweet and then drink it like a shot of liquor, chase with more water or juice.
-Repeat for another dose.

I found that this method really reduces the nausea and doesn't taste as bad

This ^ I find extra pulp orange juice covers it best.
I also had success with syrup, though it was nutmeg.
I usually stay on an empty stomach however until six hours into the day.

I have heard yogurt works?

Keep it down, not out and onto your clean dishes ;)

I find extra pulp is way worse than no pulp when it comes to kratom. It goes down way smoother. The kratom seems to stick to the pulp and make it grosser.

I get a headache and nausea if I take too much kratom. I had to find my sweet spot; for me, it's about 5-6 grams. I mix mine with sweetened, flavored ice tea or orangeade drink and glug it down as fast as possible. I find kratom and gabapentin to be an enjoyable high, and personally haven't experienced any ill effects from the combo.

Ok. Good news. It wasnt kratom that got me sick yesterday . It must have been some nasty bug i caught. I've taken 2 teaspoons of the same kratom, no ill effects. Amd im feeling 100% today.

Kratom got me sick real bad twice.

I found it can cause lingering constipation and kratom burps nearly 48 hours after my last dose. Blocked me up so bad till I had diarrhea followed by vomiting (while still on the kratom!) then I stupidly took it again the next night after my body had already apparently purged itself.

The pendulum was already swinging the opposite direction of diarrhea from when it made me sick then when I took more it was a double whammy.

Kratom always gives me bad constipation but this was just a mess combining kratom constipation with everyday rebound constipation. Just wanted people to know that its possible for it to remain in your system looong after the psychoactive effects are gone and for me that meant mild constipation and occasional kratom burps nearly 48 hours after my last dose!

This lingering constipation seems to have gone away with the help of a large salad, a couple oranges and lots of coffee and water.

Be careful with this stuff.

I have limited experience with it and shall keep it that way because I have read the stories of what some people go through coming off a daily kratom habit and its not something I want to ever experience.

I want to try Kratom as an aid to watch documentaries with on a night and relax with a spliff or two, ill take the Kratom on it's own first, are the effects of kratom as prominent as a cannabis high? I don't really want a background buzz i want something that will get me really relaxed and chilled but really don't want to go down the "Real" opiate route, I was thinking about getting 100g of Red Vein Bali as iv heard thats a nice relaxing one, and it's very cheap

Last edited:
Kratom got me sick real bad twice.

I found it can cause lingering constipation and kratom burps nearly 48 hours after my last dose. Blocked me up so bad till I had diarrhea followed by vomiting (while still on the kratom!) then I stupidly took it again the next night after my body had already apparently purged itself.

The pendulum was already swinging the opposite direction of diarrhea from when it made me sick then when I took more it was a double whammy.

Kratom always gives me bad constipation but this was just a mess combining kratom constipation with everyday rebound constipation. Just wanted people to know that its possible for it to remain in your system looong after the psychoactive effects are gone and for me that meant mild constipation and occasional kratom burps nearly 48 hours after my last dose!

This lingering constipation seems to have gone away with the help of a large salad, a couple oranges and lots of coffee and water.

Be careful with this stuff.

I have limited experience with it and shall keep it that way because I have read the stories of what some people go through coming off a daily kratom habit and its not something I want to ever experience.
Once you get to daily usage it actually helps bowel movements, like I would just take one big shit a day, and not have to wipe at all. Of course when you hit withdrawals you get that rebound diarrhea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.