• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.

So today I take my first 4-5g of Kratom Maeng Da with orange juice to treat my muscle pain after intense workout. Well, Kratom smells good, but tastes nasty.

I feel relaxed, no euphoric, just chill. Warm feeling and mood elevation, great feeling!

OK.

So today I take my first 4-5g of Kratom Maeng Da with orange juice to treat my muscle pain after intense workout. Well, Kratom smells good, but tastes nasty.

I feel relaxed, no euphoric, just chill. Warm feeling and mood elevation, great feeling!

Yup... its not bad. Just don't make it a habit.

So I've been doing kratom here and there about 2-3 times a week and have tried the Bali strain and the mang de Thai so far. Had 4 oz of Bali and two maeng so I have a general idea of the effects of the two strains. I enjoyed the Bali more than the MDT by a considerable amount but I def enjoy sedation over stimulation. Both strains I tried high doses of like 10g to like 20+grams capsulated which was stupidity. Provided super shakiness, nausea resulting in vomiting that made me feel much much better. My wife vomited on a high dose of mixed Bali and MDT but way more bali she eat like 23 00 caps of powdered kratom. 6 of which were MDT. That was obv to much. She said she felt super sick but after puking felt much better like myself. So we found out about 11-14 caps was good for my wife and I still don't really know where my sweet spot is yet. I've been chasing the nod every time and have been successful a decent amount. I've also been adding other substances to the experience tho. Overall I enjoy kratom and am impressed by its efficacy. Redosing has worked somewhat for myself which I heard is contrary to most users but I'll eat like 5 -6 00 caps at the hour mark and eat 2-3 here& there throughout the experience.

Just a reminder that posting sources (naming vendors etc) on Bluelight in any thread, for legal or illegal drugs, isn't allowed. So don't post kratom vendors or your posts will be edited or removed.

Btw, I got a lot of nausea 3h after taking it :( Kratom hit me strong.

yup.. made me nauseous 20 minutes after dosing . But went away after 15 min. Could be the strain. But i like the mood lifting effects.

Nausea is pretty shitty from kratom. I'm assuming its from ingesting so much plant matter. I try to drink a lot of water before, through, and after ingestion as I heard it aids absorption plus I couldn't imagine all that powder in my stomach without water to aid in its processing. I've only fucked with capsulated product so far maybe I should experiment with other ROA? I vomit I'd say 80% of the ten or so times I've done it. I've only tried large doses chasing a nod which I've been successful in which is surprising considering past opioid abuse. Been off the hard shit for a few years though :)

Nausea is pretty shitty from kratom. I'm assuming its from ingesting so much plant matter. I try to drink a lot of water before, through, and after ingestion as I heard it aids absorption plus I couldn't imagine all that powder in my stomach without water to aid in its processing. I've only fucked with capsulated product so far maybe I should experiment with other ROA? I vomit I'd say 80% of the ten or so times I've done it. I've only tried large doses chasing a nod which I've been successful in which is surprising considering past opioid abuse. Been off the hard shit for a few years though :)
What dose gave you that effect. Most i tried was 12mg. It was mood lifting but not nod in which i have never experience. Light hydro user but for a long time.

The nod? High doses. I had 00 caps and lost count...I know fucking dumb I only did that once, so sick. Ive been successful with the nod a few times I'd guess close to 14g doses. 00 caps are what like .5 powdered? I've def eaten like 30+ in a sitting plus potentiators like 400MG phenibut (always), dph, or hydroxyzine preferably. Ordering some tianeptine soon to add to the mix. I wonder how that will add to the effects? Whenever I got the nod it was way into the experience. At least plus two hours. Future use I'll document doses to be of further help. I think an arsenal of potentiating substances will help lots. I'm interested in ordering some kava kava, Valerian root, to add into the mix. Maybe some ginger chews to combat nausea.

The nod? High doses. I had 00 caps and lost count...I know fucking dumb I only did that once, so sick. Ive been successful with the nod a few times I'd guess close to 14g doses. 00 caps are what like .5 powdered? I've def eaten like 30+ in a sitting plus potentiators like 400MG phenibut (always), dph, or hydroxyzine preferably. Ordering some tianeptine soon to add to the mix. I wonder how that will add to the effects? Whenever I got the nod it was way into the experience. At least plus two hours. Future use I'll document doses to be of further help. I think an arsenal of potentiating substances will help lots. I'm interested in ordering some kava kava, Valerian root, to add into the mix. Maybe some ginger chews to combat nausea.
Like a mad scientist! Lol. Definitely let us know on the results.

Start with 2 grams, a level teaspoon, on an empty stomach. You can always add more after 20 minutes if it isn't strong enough. Taking too much may make you nauseas. The kratom I get is very strong so 2 grams is good on Maeng Da. I put the powder in my mouth and swig grapefruit juice to swallow it. Grapefruit juice is a good kratom potentiator.
Hi guys,

tomorrow I will recive Maeg Da Kratom.

Is 5g a good dose for a beginner without tolerance? What is the best way to ingest? Tea? Mix with milk?

I found that my dosage could increase the more my body became familiarized with kratom!
In other words, after continuous usage and exposing myself to the plant the nausea and sick feelings seemed to diminish greatly even at higher doses.
Also cannabis is a hero for kratom naesea.
And I assume by. 16 MG.. You meant grams lol.
Using orange juice and mixing it into a shot of both, and chasing it with more orange juice is my favourite method.

My FIRST time ever I took over 16 grams not knowing the power it had. I was puking and rolling round the floor in dizzy pain for like 3 hours lol

I found that my dosage could increase the more my body became familiarized with kratom!
In other words, after continuous usage and exposing myself to the plant the nausea and sick feelings seemed to diminish greatly even at higher doses.
Also cannabis is a hero for kratom naesea.
And I assume by. 16 MG.. You meant grams lol.
Using orange juice and mixing it into a shot of both, and chasing it with more orange juice is my favourite method.

My FIRST time ever I took over 16 grams not knowing the power it had. I was puking and rolling round the floor in dizzy pain for like 3 hours lol

Yeah, I never got nauseous when I was dependent on kratom. I took multiple months off and all I need now is 1.5 - 2g to get effects. Any more and I could see myself getting nauseous, damn my tolerance was high.

From a very reliable source, less is more when it comes to kratom. I made the mistake of drinking 10g drinks multiple times a day, and went thru 4 oz in like a week.

An ideal dose is to never go above 5g's, that's plenty.

havnt drunken it in 3 days, hopefully my tolerance went down although I did do some H, hopefully I wont feel too bad.

From a very reliable source, less is more when it comes to kratom. I made the mistake of drinking 10g drinks multiple times a day, and went thru 4 oz in like a week.

An ideal dose is to never go above 5g's, that's plenty.

havnt drunken it in 3 days, hopefully my tolerance went down although I did do some H, hopefully I wont feel too bad.

that's what imon. 10g. 2 to 3 times. I have to do it lower . Reason being. .. at 10gm, sometimes i get a very nice relaxing sense. Damn... sometimes it rivals a opiates.

that's what imon. 10g. 2 to 3 times. I have to do it lower . Reason being. .. at 10gm, sometimes i get a very nice relaxing sense. Damn... sometimes it rivals a opiates.

yeah I drank that for about 4 days straight, and after wards I felt EXREMELEY shitty, but it could have been from something else. I still cant figure it out, havnt taken suboxone in a long time, and very rare H use, but today im oddly feeling okay, and I think it should just stay like this until its totally over..

IMO you should start reducing your dosage dramatically, even take something else for a a day or three, then jump back on 5g at a time, 3 times a day max for the first few days then try to go even longer, like just nights or whatever,

Does anyone know if Kratom has any effect on GABA like benzos and alcohol do?

I've never heard that it does but I've noticed that it helps me relax in social situations sometimes in a similar way.

If not then that seems like some proof that GABAergic drugs aren't the only ones that can help with social anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.