• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. for my first kratom ride, it was so so. I think i dosed too much. Im crashing pretty bad. Have average headache and feel very tired. Next dose will be way less i think.

first

also, does anyone know what causes the eye wiggles aka nystagmus at higher doses? it is very similar to the nystagmus you get from a strong MDMA tab. that makes me wonder.
Holy shit! And I thought it was just me that got the eye wiggles. Very interesting!

The krstom i took today, it was not bitter at all. Maybe i have a bad batch ? Does bitterness equal quality?because of the alkaloids ? I didn't really experience anything amazing really. 3 teaspoons and i just got mellow a bit wuth a slight headache.thats 12grams right? I wonder.

The krstom i took today, it was not bitter at all. Maybe i have a bad batch ? Does bitterness equal quality?because of the alkaloids ? I didn't really experience anything amazing really. 3 teaspoons and i just got mellow a bit wuth a slight headache.thats 12grams right? I wonder.
I get farm grade kratom meaning it's very fresh. It smells like a leaf pulled right off the kratom tree. Very very potent! A level teaspoon is all that needed to feel like a million bucks! :)

Hey guys!
Bitterness tends to mean that there's a likelihood of MORE alkaloids in the mixture for sure. But all Kratom can taste just nasty.
Redosing works awesome for me as well these days!! It didn't before; now I can actually catch a slight nod after a few hours of euphoric energy.

3 teaspoons is not 12 grams, mate... Twelve grams is almost a half ounce of plant. That's what I'd take if I wanted to get particularly WASTED off kratom.
For example, I just threw up a few hours ago from taking too much kratom this morning. My stomach couldn't handle it and it was at least 11g :/ bleh. NEVER throw it up if you can help it. The sand that comes up your throat just makes you puke more.

Btw.. any idea how much on average herbal shops sell kratom for? Im totally new to this and i think im about to get ripped off. Will 20$ buy enough for at least 3 day if taken at 5 to 8 grams?

Usually if it's for sale in an herbal shop it would be in larger quantities. Where are you from? Kratom is legal here technically.

Because we can't discuss prices, I'm only going to say if you're getting that for 20$ it isn't as good as it should be... In most cases sir!

Last edited:
1 Tsp = 2.5g give or take a couple hundred mgs so 3 Tsp is somewhere around 7.5g, a pretty standard dose for someone with tolerance.

Ps. Next time take your dose all at once on a mostly empty stomach and eat a fatty meal around the hour mark for optimal absorption. A bowl of herb around the peak does me wonders, if that's your thing. If 3 Tsp made you sick aim for 2 - 2.5 in one go next time.

It takes a bit of time to really find a sweet spot, a favorite strain, and what works for you. Whatever you do, don't chase what's not there. Try a few different strains or appreciate kratom for what it is because really high doses of kratom are misery. Best not go there...

Last edited:
Thxs for the replies. Ive been taking doses today to feel it more . Testator was my first and was not impressed . But. . I dropped the dose too 2 1\2 teaspoons. I've taken it 2 times today 4 hours apart. Now i can feel it more and understand it's use. I think it's the strain i got, it just gets me drowsy and slightly elevates my good mood. So its not terrible. I was just expecting more. Hehe. I'll definitely but a different strain. In going with a different vender this time. Online. In in California , perfectly legal. Bought it at a herbal shop full of hippy things. [no you can't ask that.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.... im fully aware of the rules. I take it is for the better. But let me tell you or rather give you a warning. It's Monday morning, finished the 28gm i bought on Friday. Went through full wd yesterday afternoon and last night After taking a final 2 1\2 teaspoon at 12pm. Holy moly! Its as bad as opiate wd. Just a warning.

Yes sir! Two times a day, four hours apart can be giving you withdrawals. Do you have things like Tylenol with codeine? If you take like one pill after you're experiencing minor withdrawals it should ease it right off. But yeah I found if I took THREE times in one day, the next day my legs would be aching for sure.

Yes sir! Two times a day, four hours apart can be giving you withdrawals. Do you have things like Tylenol with codeine? If you take like one pill after you're experiencing minor withdrawals it should ease it right off. But yeah I found if I took THREE times in one day, the next day my legs would be aching for sure.
Haha! Yup. I see kratom has its bad side. No Codeine . Just ibuprofen. I took that. I took a warmshower and had breakfast. That alone helped alot. Just slightly emotional, its wd im 100% sure. But i think that's the worst ... on pills id feel like last night for 3 days with no glimmer of hope. At the moment i feel better. And yeah... legs hurt like heck this morning.

I'm gonna assume you have a history of opioid dependance? Like all opioids kratom will re-instate prior tolerance and withdrawal, don't think that because it's kratom it will be any more forgiving... mu agonism is mu agonism. In "clean-slate" individuals, dependance from an ounce is pretty much unheard of.

I'm gonna assume you have a history of opioid dependance? Like all opioids kratom will re-instate prior tolerance and withdrawal, don't think that because it's kratom it will be any more forgiving... mu agonism is mu agonism. In "clean-slate" individuals, dependance from an ounce is pretty much unheard of.

Good explanation. That's exactly what i think is going on.

Hi guys,

tomorrow I will recive Maeg Da Kratom.

Is 5g a good dose for a beginner without tolerance? What is the best way to ingest? Tea? Mix with milk?

god bless you kratom peeps, I wish I could be part of this discussion and group. I tried and tried but I cant stop w/ the actual opiate drugs, so maybe one day when they are TRULY OUT OF MY LIFE, and I CANNOT GET MY HANDS ON ANYTHING, then FINALLY kratom will become part of my life and something I love, lol.

same thing happened w/ Phenibut; I always said it would never work, not for me, cuz I was doing actual GHB and love GHB, but I finally moved away and could not get my hands on any GHB; well, years phenibut and I remembered phenibut and finally tried it again.. guess what? it was FUCKING GREAT and I LOVED IT! I still use it to this day and still love it to this day.. and maybe, just maybe, kratom will be like this.. HOPEFULLY! ha.

Use orange juice. Milk is probably the most foul thing you could combine with kratom, it seems to accentuate its worst qualities. Mix your 5 grams with orange juice and gulp it all down.

the times I TRIED Kratom I would always take it as a SHOT in a way; would mix it w/ Cranberry, Apple or SOME TYPE of juice and use it in a shot glass, a bit larger, and just SHOOT IT! boom, done! that shit would make everything TASTE BAD and you are talking to someone who shoots dope, so I need things ASAP and drinking it through a water ball and it taking more than 2 minutes is NOT FOR ME; I need that stuff in me ASAP so lets take a SHOT!

Thank you for replay.

Nowadays my orange trees are full of oranges and I take 0,4L of natural orange juice everyday, only with that I feel like a low dose of coke, I will try this juice with Kratom at breakfast time.

amms, another thing, full or empty stomach?

Ok.... im fully aware of the rules. I take it is for the better. But let me tell you or rather give you a warning. It's Monday morning, finished the 28gm i bought on Friday. Went through full wd yesterday afternoon and last night After taking a final 2 1\2 teaspoon at 12pm. Holy moly! Its as bad as opiate wd. Just a warning.

Just curious but how many days a week do you usually take Kratom that you got withdrawal from it?

Last edited:
Just curious but how many days a week do you usually take Kratom that you got withdrawal from it?

first time talking kratom. Bought it on Friday 12pm. 28mg. Finished it on Sunday 12pm. Started to feel the pain about 4 hours later. But i think it's because ive been talking hydro for 7 yrs steady, then quit 2 weeks ago. I suspect the receptors got activated and now they crave! Mentally, bad day. Physically ok day.

Status
Not open for further replies.