• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have been mixing 200mg of tianeptine with 12 grams of red bali kratom 3 times a day now , and I have to say every dose starts to take affect around 30mins later with a warmth that starts in my face then moves to the full body warmth full blown euphoria then around a hour later when the tianeptine peaks I nod off for a few hours each and every time . I have been getting the same affects for awhile now without upping the dose on either one , and I am loving it far to much . Even more so then my 120 30mg oxycodone IR's I get a month . The oxy is just staking up now . lol This is as close as you can get to vapping pure white number 4 heroin just takes awhile to come up , but when it does damn . I am about to nod now . I am out .

BTW the chemical structure of tianeptine is very close to a lot of the alkaloids found in kratom . Its as if they belong together .

^^^^

No Luvox is an SSRI.

And I hear what you are saying, although actually I drink WAY too much coffee lol.

I'd like to hear what others think because I think Kratom addiction is a LOT more serious than Caffeine addiction, but in truth I'm not really worried as I've been experimenting with it for a while and I'm pretty good at abstaining when I need to, if only because I have read a lot of horror stories of Kratom addiction and I'm not letting that shit happen to me.

But I still want to hear other's opinions cause there's always a certain amount of Kratom usage which is just TOO much.

For example, 3 days in a row every week or more must just be too much to avoid a Kratom addiction in the long run because at that point you use it on almost as many days a month as you don't and I'm sure that could eventually lead to a minor addiction.

Anymore than that is probably asking for trouble as far as I'm guessing.

I also avoid extracts cause I've heard those are really strong and bad news in terms of addiction.

I took it dfaily for 2 years and my tolerance stayed at 20-28 grams of plain leaf a day. One of the few drugs where my tolerance flat lined. I really wouldn't worry about becoming dependent too much. First sign of withdrawal for me was waking up in the morning feeling extremely fatigued,heavy legs, runny nose, non stop yawning. I quit cold turkey and the physical symptoms wore off within the week(never had nausea) The physical symptoms do suck though it's not so easy. I did notice phenibut taking away most of my WD symptoms but I wouldn't recommend taking it more than 2-3 days, I was a little depressed for about 2 weeks. Mind you this as after 2+ years of daily use so I'm pretty sure I experienced the worst plain leaf WD had to offer. Weirdest part was getting these INTENSE emotions whenever I would listen to music or something. Really hard to describe, I would almost cry from some simple shallow song lol.

Stay with plain leaf, extracts will cause trouble if you use them too much.

I feel weird saying this, but I feel like I got the most out of kratom because I was dependent on it. It acted as a mood stabilizer for me in a tough period. I got really introspective, almost like a psychedelic in a sense. It turned me totally away from alcohol and never looked back. Just know that it can cause addiction, do I consider it very dangerous? No.

Risk vs reward, it's up to you.

Oh and I never got sick in the time I was taking kratom, I stopped last summer and I got sick this winter. Coincidence? maybe. But I'm pretty sure I've seen evidence of kratom having some immune system support.

Last edited:
Ok... just got done reading this whole thread. Never tried kratom. Been on norco 10\325 for 7 years steady. 1pill every 4 hours. 4 times a day. I get hellish wd when i run out early before refill. Wd comes in about 20 hours after the last dose. What strain would mimic norco10 and how much should i take the first time. I've gathered through here that 5g is ideal. Am i correct?

my goal is too completely never touch opiates again and level down slowly.

Hydrocodone is most similar to non-Bali red vein strains in my experience. You're going to have to try different doses, different vendors, and different strains though. I definitely feel 10 mg hydrocodone while 5 g of any kratom won't register at all. I think it's probably a good place to start but don't be surprised if you don't feel it.

Imo no strain "mimics" real opiates like Hydrocodone. Just stay away from extracts/tinctures and such and get a normal Strain of Kratom, like Borneo or Maeng Da.
I never did Hydro since it is not available in Europe but 5g of Borneo Red Vein (my prefered strain) would kill the WDs of a ~1mg Bupe habit pretty efficiently for about 6-8hours.

I would taper down the Hydro before switching to Kratom. You probably won't feel a buzz but a little moodlift and energyboost as well as the diminishing of WD-symptoms.
And yes 5g is a good starter dose but some people take more when they substitute stronger opioids with Kratom.

However I think it is a good idea and I wish you the best coming of the Norcos. All that Acetaminophen cant be good over time.

Hydrocodone is most similar to non-Bali red vein strains in my experience. You're going to have to try different doses, different vendors, and different strains though. I definitely feel 10 mg hydrocodone while 5 g of any kratom won't register at all. I think it's probably a good place to start but don't be surprised if you don't feel it.

Thx for the advice. Just looks like its a different opinion with everyone. But I'll remember your advice.

Imo no strain "mimics" real opiates like Hydrocodone. Just stay away from extracts/tinctures and such and get a normal Strain of Kratom, like Borneo or Maeng Da.
I never did Hydro since it is not available in Europe but 5g of Borneo Red Vein (my prefered strain) would kill the WDs of a ~1mg Bupe habit pretty efficiently for about 6-8hours.

I would taper down the Hydro before switching to Kratom. You probably won't feel a buzz but a little moodlift and energyboost as well as the diminishing of WD-symptoms.
And yes 5g is a good starter dose but some people take more when they substitute stronger opioids with Kratom.

However I think it is a good idea and I wish you the best coming of the Norcos. All that Acetaminophen cant be good over time.

Lucky you. Doctors here give them out like candy. Its literally heroin in pill form. They can work if taking as prescribed for a very short period . But for people with addictive personality, its a instant hook. Ive been off hydros for 14 days now, used loperamide to kill 100% of withdrawals symptoms with great success. Now that I'm over 2 days off the loperamide with no urge to take any, id like to see if kratom is for me. Only left over effect i have from 7 years of hydros is mental. I don't feel 100% myself. And im getting bouts of depression during the day. I found a herb shop nearby that sells it, im going to go get some in about 3 hours. I decided to get the bali strain, don't know if it's red blue yellow or whatever. .. i just read many posts sauing its the strongest and closest to hydro. All personal opinions . So I'll take my chance. I'll let you all know how it fares.

Btw.. any idea how much on average herbal shops sell kratom for? Im totally new to this and i think im about to get ripped off. Will 20$ buy enough for at least 3 day if taken at 5 to 8 grams?

Btw.. any idea how much on average herbal shops sell kratom for? Im totally new to this and i think im about to get ripped off. Will 20$ buy enough for at least 3 day if taken at 5 to 8 grams?

There's no price or vendor discussion allowed here, but do some Internet research and BUY ONLINE. Do not buy from an IRL shop. Other sites discuss the quality of various online vendors.

Thx for the advice. Just looks like its a different opinion with everyone. But I'll remember your advice.

Kratom is great, and it works. But you have to put the time in finding what works for you.

Ok.. you guys are the experts. I just bought some. 28gm for 28$. Is that agood price or rip off? Its called mitrogyna speciosa. What strain is that? I talked the the herbal lady.. told her the truth. Told I'm off opiates.. just didn't tell her how long i was into them. She suggested this type.

Mitragyna speciosa is just the species name. The strain would be Bali, maeng da, red vein ___, white vein ___, green vein ___, etc.

Mitragyna speciosa is just the species name. The strain would be Bali, maeng da, red vein ___, white vein ___, green vein ___, etc.

Oh i see. Well.. i asked for bali and the lady saidcthat their bali isn't as strong and she recommended this one. I just bought it. Its kinda maroon green color powder. I took 2 1/2 teaspoons since i was on lope for a week. So i really want to see the effects. So far i noticed 15min after downing it... i got slight nausea and have a slight headache. I heard that's a common side effect. I don't feel anything yet that's hydro like.. but a very slight hint if drowsiness just came on. The taste wasnt that bad.. everyone says it taste really bad. I didn't think it was that bad. Anyways. . Ill let it run its course.

If I mowed my lawn, took the clippings and then tried to swallow them that is what Kratom tastes like to me.

If I mowed my lawn, took the clippings and then tried to swallow them that is what Kratom tastes like to me.
Really!? I dont think it's that bad. But I'm sure its personal tastebuds. Well..im 1 hour into the dosage. Nausea is gone . .. headache is almost gone. I got pretty sleepy drowsy. Just like a hydro sleepiness. Then that went away and i can say it has relaxed me a bit. I was hoping for euphoria . Lol. Have not gotten it. But oh well. Some have said that our takes several dosages and tweaking of the amount to get it just right. It could be that itook too much. Or too little. Next time ill just take 2 teaspoons. Anyone know how long do you have to wait for the next dosage? Or you can just dose any time?

Redosing works great for me.

That sounds delicious compared to what kratom tastes like to me. Kratom tastes like I collected swamp mud, sand, and swamp plants and threw them in a blender.

Redosing works great for me.
Probably the only person I've heard say that lol.

4 hours seems to be the best time for me, otherwise the nausea stacks but the euphoria doesn't. Redosing kratom works terribly for most, same with alot of oral opioids in general. 1tsp is a tiny dose, your at least using a legit tsp measure right?

Last edited:
Probably the only person I've heard say that lol.

4 hours seems to be the best time for me, otherwise the nausea stacks but the euphoria doesn't. Redosing kratom works terribly for most, same with alot of oral opioids in general. 1tsp is a tiny dose, your at least using a legit tsp measure right?

Yup. Not a scale but using a teaspoon spoon. The ones you use for cooking to measure precisely 1teaspoon. It's like a perfect bowl. I just pack it gently so i don't compact it and with aid card i level it flat. Then on to my tongue and wash it with water. It's got a herbal ground taste . I can bare it.I guess you can say it is like muddy water.

Also. .. i see what peeps say it's calming. About 25 minutes ago i did have a nice calm relaxed state going. Not euphoria... but just right to make you smile.So its not bad... its acceptable. I'm just happy i didn't get a twitchy eye and walked out with jello legs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.