• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always got a business card or something like that and just put the kratom on the card, bent the card a little and let the kratom slide on my tongue. The trick is to keep the kratom on your tongue, not in your teeth. As it hits your tongue, take a gulp of whatever drink you prefer and gulp it down. As long as you don't breathe in through your nose while the kratom is in your mouth and if none fell off your tongue, you won't taste any kratom with this method.

Whenever I've tried this the kratom clumped up and stuck in my mouth and throat making me gag and have an overall terrible time. It's like an awful version of the cinammon challenge.

got my Vivtrol shot today, so wont even be trying Kratom anytime soon.

maybe once I wrap up my Vivitrol ill TRY Kratom for ONCE; I've TRIED it before but was already on a heavy dosage of Methadone (95MG) and then tried again but was shooting 1-2G's of dope/daily so never worked for me. finally just gave my Kratom away to a friend who wasnt a heavy junkie like me and now I am on Vivitrol and Kratom would be useless to someone like me. lets HOPE later on in life I can give this ANOTHER TRY and have it work.
Glad to see you posting. I was worried about ya. Let us know how that shot works as it may be something I consider myself.
Edit:if that shot works for you stay far away from kratom as well as all opiates. Fuck chipping and Fuck opiates imho

Am I the only one who can't fall asleep unless I dose like 12 hours before bedtime??

I'm wondering if there's any solution to this problem and any way I can dose closer to bedtime and still sleep but it seems it's just not really possible.

Last time I dosed too close to bedtime I took my usually dose of melatonin plus 2 1/2 benadryls to try to sleep and still couldn't fall asleep until 6AM.

I'm guessing there's probably no real solution other than not to dose near bedtime but I find it odd that other people don't have so much trouble sleeping after Kratom.

Maybe one factor is I usually take mainly green Malay and not as much Red Bali but I've had just as much trouble sleeping after taking Bali.

It's frustrating cause I'd like to re-dose but I simply can't or else I wont be able to sleep.

Glad to see you posting. I was worried about ya. Let us know how that shot works as it may be something I consider myself.
Edit:if that shot works for you stay far away from kratom as well as all opiates. Fuck chipping and Fuck opiates imho

I was told even Kratom wouldnt work so I got rid of the Kratom anyway; Kratom was NEVER something that worked; I was always too junked on on dope to even consider trying Kratom and on way too much methadone to consider Kratom.

I tried Kratom twice; first time I was on 95MG methadone and 2nd time I was shooting a gram+ of junk a day; so both times were a WASTE and finally I threw the junk away cuz I had it for 6+ months and never got a chance to use because I was always on too high a dosage of dope or methadone.

the shot will keep me away from drinking too, so lets see how all goes for me. I still intend to smoke weed and take benzos here and there, we'll see.

Am I the only one who can't fall asleep unless I dose like 12 hours before bedtime??

I'm wondering if there's any solution to this problem and any way I can dose closer to bedtime and still sleep but it seems it's just not really possible.

Last time I dosed too close to bedtime I took my usually dose of melatonin plus 2 1/2 benadryls to try to sleep and still couldn't fall asleep until 6AM.

I'm guessing there's probably no real solution other than not to dose near bedtime but I find it odd that other people don't have so much trouble sleeping after Kratom.

Maybe one factor is I usually take mainly green Malay and not as much Red Bali but I've had just as much trouble sleeping after taking Bali.

It's frustrating cause I'd like to re-dose but I simply can't or else I wont be able to sleep.

I used to have that problem when I used kratom sparingly and had little, if any, tolerance. I tried several strains (mostly of the red vein variety) but they all kept me awake for hours, though in my case more like 6-8 hours than 12. However, once physically tolerant and addicted that pretty much ceased to be an issue. So I think for some people at least, it's just something you've got to live with unless you actually want to get addicted (trust me, you don't). I used to occasionally use a bit of etizolam to get to sleep after taking kratom which worked and had no ill effects but as all of us should know, mixing depressants isn't generally a good idea. So I don't really want to suggest using benzo's to deal with it, especially not on a regular basis, but if you do decide to use them, play it safe by taking a bit less than normal and avoid any re-dosing if that doesn't seem to do the trick.

Most strains keep me awake but you can find strains that don't. Some Bali (depending on the vendor) and all red vein Borneo I've ever tried are beneficial to sleep.

Just though I would put it out there as info for others ,because I have been asking if anyone has mixed tianeptine with kratom before , and got no answer . I just want to confirm I have done so , and find that one of my norm 15 grams doses of red bali every night and 150mg of tianeptine put me on my ass ! I was nodding hard for 3-4 hours , and even when woke up by my wife I couldn't stay awake for no longer the a minute , and I was back off nodding. I was in such a euphoric stat I honestly could care less if my house was burnt down . I have only mixed it once , and plan on doing it again tonight , because well why not . I do find tianeptine to be better , and cleaner then kratom on its on . The high with 150mg of tianeptine by its self is very close to 60mg Oxy 2 30MG IR Roxies . I actually prefer 150mg of tianeptine to 60mg of oxy . No lie .

The reason I got some tianeptine was to take a break hear and there off of kratom . I was really skeptical about buying tianeptine , and TBH thought the only way people might have felt anything from it is because they have no tolerance to opiates , and boy was I wrong I can do and have to do around 500MG oxy aday to not be in withdrawal Hell or around 2OZ aday of Kratom either Green malay or red bali both are my fav strains or I have found out tianeptine 150mg 4-5 times a day I actually prefer to kratom or my prescribed Oxy . Maybe its just be and my body but damn how is tianeptine legal and the FDA more focused on kratom ?

I am not going to quit kratom , because it has a unique mind , and body buzz I like , but man if the FDA makes it illegal I now have a backup to my prescriptions and kratom . I would just tell the doc I want off of oxy , but I am afraid of losing it and not being able to get it back.

But as off today I have set a schedule up kratom for 2 weeks straight then Tianeptine the other two weeks , and maybe once in awhile mixing the Tianeptine with kratom , and also I am thinking about just mixing the Tianeptine in my kratom caps since I cap my own . BTW just got in 1 pound of red vain bali , and 2 pounds of Green malay . This is the strongest batch of both I have received in over a year . Also got 30Grams of tianeptine sodium salt in which I only need 150mg at a time so this is going to last awhile . Thinking of only putting 5-10mg of tianeptine in each cap of kratom since it take around 30 caps at a time with 500mg of kratom in each 00 size cap . Also thought I would mention that I have always put citric acid in each of my kratom caps since the day I started making my own caps since its makes kratom a bit stronger .

Sorry to rant on guys , but thought I would get this out there . Me personally I think mixing tianeptine with kratom is safe but everyone is different , and I have a mega tolerance to all opiates . With 150mg with 15 grams of kratom I did have some pretty strong respiratory depression so I do not advise the amount I have taken to anyone . Start low if you attempt this just 25mg of tianeptine with your normal dose of kratom . Again please remember to start low and work your way up with tianeptine its no joke like I thought it was my pupils where pinned for 2 days with the dose I took to nod.

Peace -Crunk

Last edited:
So I just recently got into kratom, I've taken it three times so far in the last couple weeks and I'm quite impressed. It was a lot more effective than expected and even caught a light nod with the help of some propanolol 40mg, DPH 50 mg, and phenibut 500-1500mg. I have used plenty of opioids in the past but only use sparingly the last couple years so i have a reduced tolerance. I take huge doses of kratom though usually about 15-25 grams of Bali. Im expecting some more Bali and will be trying the red vein maeng da Thai for the first time probably tomorrow. I've only had Bali so far and am wondering if I should mix the two strains or try the MDT separately as I've never had it yet. I heard the Bali is more sedating and that's what I'm seeking but I don't mind a little speediness.

I'll be honest from my experiences... and for me due to previous opiate abuse I simply get near the same effects from any kind of kratom.. be it Bali, Borneo, or maeng..
people say the red vAin is more sedative.. but the people I've got answers from have never abused opiates, And have a higher chance of catching a nod or "sedative" effect.

For me they ALL give me a speedy, pick-me-up. Especially with caffeine!
I also find if my stomach is ok in the morning, mixing white and red vain, or maeng da. I was never a fan of green or "super green Malay".

But yesterday I decided to potentiate the Kratom with codeine (maybe 120mg we worth tops, through extract) , and WOW! I don't know if it was the caffeine in the extract or not but i felt FANTASTIC. For at least a glowing/push of 5 hours. I could not believe the effects!

I've asked this question before but I only got one answer so I wanted to just ask one more time and see what people think:

I was taking Kratom only once every four days and had decided I'd never take more than that because I am afraid of addiction.

However, recently I have been taking it 2 days in a row, just on the weekends, then abstaining for 5 days in a row during the week, and have been fine without seeing any withdrawal symptoms.

However, because this is not what I'd originally said I would do I want to be wary that I am not on the slippery slope to addiction.

So, I just want to know whether or not people believe that dosing on Kratom over the weekend on Saturdays and Sundays and then abstaining Monday--Friday is probably safe enough to do without getting addicted???

Also, I am starting Luvox today which is an SSRI and wanted to make sure that it doesn't interact badly with Kratom??

As far as I know Kratom seems to have little to no effect on Serotonin and I took it without issues while on Prozac which is an SSRI so I am guessing it's probably ok.

If anyone could give me their educated opinions I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd consider it this way.
Do you liKe coffee? And if so, are you drinking it daily? If you have control over a coffee habit, there should be no trouble limiting yourself with Kratom.
I have what some may coin "addictive" personality traits and I at one point had trouble controlling both.
If you set yourself limits like yours you needn't worry. But if yOu enjoy that feeling - You Might end up dosing more often a week!
/end coffee comparison

Also Is the new drug an MAOI?

^^^^

No Luvox is an SSRI.

And I hear what you are saying, although actually I drink WAY too much coffee lol.

I'd like to hear what others think because I think Kratom addiction is a LOT more serious than Caffeine addiction, but in truth I'm not really worried as I've been experimenting with it for a while and I'm pretty good at abstaining when I need to, if only because I have read a lot of horror stories of Kratom addiction and I'm not letting that shit happen to me.

But I still want to hear other's opinions cause there's always a certain amount of Kratom usage which is just TOO much.

For example, 3 days in a row every week or more must just be too much to avoid a Kratom addiction in the long run because at that point you use it on almost as many days a month as you don't and I'm sure that could eventually lead to a minor addiction.

Anymore than that is probably asking for trouble as far as I'm guessing.

I also avoid extracts cause I've heard those are really strong and bad news in terms of addiction.

I took a dab, 15mg DXM, 3g of bali white and 3g of bali red last night and ended up throwing up. It kinda came out of nowhere, but fortunately I sensed it coming in time and grabbed a red solo cup and almost filled it up. After that I felt fine, but this is the second time ive thrown up with kratom. Does this happen to anyone else?

I took the dxm because I heard it slows the rate of absorption and increases the effects of opioids, but im wondering if it may have caused my nausea. My other theory is the dab I took first and foremost gave me the munchies which led me to eat a cheese stick and a PB&J sandwich, which isnt a lot but definitely more than I wouldve ate taking kratom on its own. My last theory is I was also using an ecigarette periodically during the night, which sometimes gives me mild nausea if I forget to breathe between a couple hits.

I think you're ok, mycophile. Make a habit of abstaining for a week or two every once and a while, just to prove to yourself you can do it. Twice a week is roughly what I do, but I take some time off when I start getting anxious about my drug use. Not addicted so far. :)

I think you're ok, mycophile. Make a habit of abstaining for a week or two every once and a while, just to prove to yourself you can do it. Twice a week is roughly what I do, but I take some time off when I start getting anxious about my drug use. Not addicted so far. :)

Thanks bro.

I figure that's a good motto.

Some good posters here taught me some rules and thus far I've avoided addiction so I want to maintain it myself and pass it on.

I think Kratom is not a really hard drug but it's not as soft as some think and should NOT be treated like weed or caffeine because it CAN cause bad withdrawal.

Kratom is an odd drug which, from my personal experience has a LOOOONG learning curve and I'm still learning now. It seems to be one thing and once you get used to it and slightly increase dose or mix with a couple new drugs or new foods it's another. Can sometimes be a stimulant and other times an opiate/downer.

Some things like alcohol are just the same, period.

Kratom is not like that.

Be sensitive people.

Know your dose, write it down, figure out how it mixes with whatever else you take.

P.S. I'm drunk haha.

Anyways, be safe.

JUst want to state that I was provIding an example. Sorry if anyone took it different. I agree that Kratom is WAY more serious than caffeine. My point was if you can't control cOffee, do you really think something better and more powerful is safer? Or that you can control it?
Like youre saying. This plant takes a lot of respect and the learning curve is steep. Twice a week is non habit forming. But if yOu start to get a tolerance you'll do more. I doubt tolerance will build at all off your regimen.

Oh ..And like my Doctor always told me: "you can be addicted to ANYTHING even if you do it once a week. "

Last edited:
^^I agree that kratom is a much more manageable addiction than strong opioids and alot of other drugs. I don't worry about not using every day, I just use tricks to drop tolerance and take breaks once in a while.

Last edited:
Is it ok to take 10-15g twice a week if it's a weak batch, or bad for stomach?

Recently got a weak batch from the main indonesian supplier I think. Strain is Red Riau. Its dirt brownish and gives no effects at 4 or 6, smells like kratom though.

10g gets me mild relief, 13 moderate relief and anything above 15g I get nausea and bad times.

Today I had 13g and while peaking experienced a bit of nausea so I took 50mg dimemhydrimate and actually nodded off for about 2 hours, you know like when youre dreaming but awake kinda. Had all these crazy ideas and vivid scenery.

Ive only been using for a month alternating strains so I don't think its tolerance. Just in december 3-5mg of dark green red bali had me zooted.

Is there anything wrong health wise if I ingest this much weak stuff via a smoothie?
Cheers!

^^I agree that kratom is a much more manageable addiction than strong opioids and alot of other drugs. I don't worry about not using every day, I just use tricks to drop tolerance and take breaks once in a while.

It also depends how much you take it, or maybe how you use it. I wouldn't worry about it either..

I take 15 usually. Anything under 10 is a waste for me. I've tried 10+ different vendors, 10+ strains, every kind of administration, and while some worked better than others, nothing was satisfying under 10. Except for extracts, but I generally avoid them. I use it typically twice a week but I also take breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.