• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpoint it says your message box is full I can't send you a PM. Mind PMing me the address for that red vein?

Hey all!

I don't post here much but I'm on this site daily %)
I am particularly interested in Kratom, and I've been using 5 g, 3X/day for a little over a year.

Sooo.... I'm going on vacation a week from today, and there really is no way I feel comfortable transporting Kratom to Mexico (flying) so it looks like I'm taking a little break.

I did go about 2 days without, a few months ago, and I was fine beyond a little anxiety and really just missing it.

I figured I could continue enjoying it this weekend then Monday either go cold turkey or maybe dose just once a day.

What do you think?

I'm kinda looking forward to a week or two off anyway as I could probably use a tolerance break.

Hey all!

I don't post here much but I'm on this site daily %)
I am particularly interested in Kratom, and I've been using 5 g, 3X/day for a little over a year.

Sooo.... I'm going on vacation a week from today, and there really is no way I feel comfortable transporting Kratom to Mexico (flying) so it looks like I'm taking a little break.

I did go about 2 days without, a few months ago, and I was fine beyond a little anxiety and really just missing it.

I figured I could continue enjoying it this weekend then Monday either go cold turkey or maybe dose just once a day.

What do you think?

I'm kinda looking forward to a week or two off anyway as I could probably use a tolerance break.
Is your face turning dark yet? lol, I too take a lot of kratom,hoping for the best.

BTW guys I edited out my last post on here . :)

I really wish you would edit those last three sentences out. God bless the guy and may he rest in peace but I seriously doubt ktarom had anything to do with his death.

btw man About how much tianeptine is = to about 30mg oxy or 20 grams of kratom ?

Is your face turning dark yet? lol, I too take a lot of kratom,hoping for the best.

lol I have been using anywhere from 20 grams to 30 grams a day for over 3 years now . No darkening of the skin to be seen other the the dark circles I get around my eyes doing any opiate . :)

Anyone else get what's dubbed 'same-strain syndrome' where the effects totally wear off after using just one strain for an extended period of time? I just had some red vein indo that feels exactly like a 30MG oxy IR .. new strain, different vendor (PM for vendor).
Aboslutely not. I've been using one source's bali every day for the better part of 3 years and I honestly don't even feel like I've even gained much of a tolerance. 5 grams is still my go to dose except for my first one of the day as 5 grams taken when I first wake up guarantees that I will sleep in for at least another 2-3 hours which is very odd as the same dose taken four hours later gives me a very energetic sense of motivation. The only time I bother with different strains is when I receive free samples. White Vein Sumatra was pretty nice albeit it's very short lived. Red Vein Papua New Guinea was probably my second favorite.

Last edited:
Kratom helped me kick a nasty dope habit. They're trying to pass a bill to. make it a schedule I drug here in Florida right now. Fuck Kristin Jacobs.
It's already banned in Indiana,Vermont, Wisconsin, & Tennessee. The FDA has forced several companies to stop selling it, Captain Amsterdam & Wholesale Shamanic Herbs are just 2 examples. However, in my area, the local headshop used to sell kratom sparingly, but now it's is the main course, raising it's profile after salvia, then synthetic marijuana & bath salts were banned.
Reading the recent post though about it's usage causing addiction I can't say I'm all that surprised. Even the Kratom Ass. page seems to have given up the fight as it's home page hasn't been updated in 1.5 yrs.
My point is that for people not well-informed about kratom, it must seem like a loophole to pods or poppy seed tea, once easily purchased on e-bay, but more or less shut down since 2005. Florida in particular has it's history of pill mills & is no stranger to "legal alternatives".
They've fought the ban off before, but with the recent GOP sweep there in November, I can't say it looks good. In fact, the only winner in it is kava, which even the EU just re-legalized & is in no danger of being banned anywhere (except in Australia where the Aborigines mix it with booze). Florida's kava bars will have helped to ban kratom but will remain popular as their kratom customers look for relief as kratom is phased out.

Kratom really needs to stay legal. Please quit making extracts, it is very self limiting and that is a good thing.

Last edited:
I went from oxymorphone/fentanyl/heroin to suboxone to kratom. Maintaining on kratom instead of suboxone has caused no known issues.I went from 4mgs of bupe to about an ounce of kratom day and it feels so much heathier.I can also have a week worth of.w/d from kratom compared to the month of suboxone withdrawals followed by a year PAWS.

Last edited:
lol I have been using anywhere from 20 grams to 30 grams a day for over 3 years now . No darkening of the skin to be seen other the the dark circles I get around my eyes doing any opiate . :)
Phew! Good to hear!

Loved the stuff but couldn't keep it down most the time. It's come back up as gas I'd burp and the next thing I'd be throwing it up

Try using a syrup?
I had nutmeg syrup from the islands, it literally just scooped up the powder and never left any taste at all. Just gulped down the syrup and chased it. Maybe maple syrup would work the same.

Kratom goes pretty well mixed with chocolate milk. I use Hazelnut flavoured milk which covers the taste even more. You have to mix it properly though, takes a little stirring.

I liked orange juice myself it's just once it hit my stomach I'd start to get all this air iin my and then I'd my mouth would water and my my stomach just wanted that stuff out so bad and right now

I toss and wash myself, and it works very well with milk. I kind of mix it together in my mouth then swallow, doing one teaspoon at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.