• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used small amounts of percocets for 2 days, definitely set me back less than a full dose of kratom 15-20 grams. (I know my doses were too high.) Im feeling good. I get rls sometimes still.. occasional irritability. But nothing bad :)
Good to hear man, keep it up. When I was 6 days clean of kratom, just 6mg dilaudid put me right back to square one, what buzzkill that was.

Some lower back pain has really kicked up. I was using some lope and now im tapering off that....Thought it would be simple... but gonna have to go a little slower. Not hard, just cant rush it.

for whatever reason.. my anxiety is overall better.. the hot and cold thing is overall better. But this immense back pain has stirred up, combined with RLS half the day.... my withdrawal feels harder than it did a week ago almost lol.

I havent had xanax in a little over 72 hours... and cut from about 30 mgs of lope to 20 over the fast few days... wonder if thats playing a big role in this.

Anyone use tianeptine to kick kratom? I'm not looking for another replacement, just something to make going to work not quite so awful.

I recently experimented with oral doses of tianeptine up to 150mg after hearing of its opioid-esque properties. I found that while the mild oxycodone-like euphoria was short-lived, the pleasant afterglow was enough to distract me from my heavily ingrained kratom dosing schedule.

I normally consume between 30-40 grams bali kratom prepared as tea daily.

Dosing between 100mg and 150mg tianeptine thrice daily was enough to stave off any discomfort associated with kratom withdrawal, and it has been four days for me since I serendipitously discontinued kratom. It should be noted that the effects of routine high-dose tianeptine use are somewhat uncharted waters.

OK down to 16 mgs of lope a day.

Off and on agonizing back pain. but anxiety has leveled off. Ive made peace with kratom.

I was starting to blame kratom for all my problems.. when in reality.. its the years of drug abuse prior to that, that caused most of my issues lol. Hard to face things sometimes..

kratom is a joke. i took 45 grams and notting happent. and the taste was the worse i ever testet in all my life. i was close to puke many times drink those 2 cups.., and it should be the good red vein bali

opiates is the only way to go.. sad to say but is the true

Uh dude? I think you might have been expecting a wee too much out of Kratom. It does nothing for me, EXCEPT when I'm in CT WDS. It's the only thing that shuts off the obsessive thoughts to redose.
But vie Never gotten any type high from it, ever

Whatever you took, it must not have been Kratom or if it was that must be the poorest quality Kratom I've ever heard of. A normal dosage is generally 5-8 grams and will have you feeling good. How on earth did you ingest 45 grams at one time?

lol, there is no way someone can do 45G's at once; do you have any idea how much powder that is? seriously, it would be like ordering it and then just doing a whole bad. how would that get done? if you pour it into water or any liquid it would become mud; if you put them into pills it would take up 1000 pills, and if you just tried to pour it into your mouth you'd prob die, ha.

it was ordered on a dutch smartshop i have buyd many other things there have been in great quality.. first i took 3 table spoon mix with little water, and eat that.. it was a hell to eat.. then i wait an hour not feel any thing, then i took 5 tablespoon and made tea from.. fuuck the taste was awful alot big time... maybe its me there just have a big tollerance. i eat 100mg morphine and not even feel totally wasted. i know the morfeus have an crazy low bio avaliblity

yes when i took 3table spoon and mix with water it was mud and i eat it, got very disapointet not feel a thing cose it was horrorble to eat lol

I tried this drug one time and it didn't work therefore it's terrible.

Someone didn't pay attention in science class.

15 days off of kratom and my back is only hurting a bit now.. RLS persist.. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

i gues if u used to take 300- 400 mg oral morfeus. any amount of kratom will not make u a buzz.. i was looking alot forward to try it.. but got disapointet big time:(

as i read u can eat it and make tea of it..

Chemicalsmile i got that idea to.. i throw the last i had out, i didnt want to take the rest... also with that taste is not worth it it should be dubble as good then morphine then . its the worst tasting thing i ever have experinced

as i read u can eat it and make tea of it..

Chemicalsmile i got that idea to.. i throw the last i had out, i didnt want to take the rest... also with that taste is not worth it it should be dubble as good then morphine then . its the worst tasting thing i ever have experinced

You toss a spoonful in your mouth then wash it back with a glass of water or juice. Don't make mud with it. It tastes good imo like green tea.

Pinpoint, that was a mistake no way he ate that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.