• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sex and/or masturbation effect your roll?

wildbagel

Bluelighter
hey everyone, whats up? i was just wondering, since your body releases serotonin when you have an orgasm, if you do too much sex or whatever, would your roll be any weaker when you decide to roll? haha, kind of weird, but true question.. if anyone knows anything about this, reply back please. : ) peace..
------------------
P.L.U.R.R
the extra R is for responsibility.. we all gotta take care of eachother, always

i like, failed chemistry.. but all i can say is that orgasms feel fucking incredible on xtc
------------------
Not enough ecstacy for me, not enough life, joy, kicks, darkness, music, not enough night. - Kerouac

Ack. I don't even want to think about that. If getting off releases serotonin like what I would guess it does......
Damn it now im going to have to keep the pecker in my pants for a couple days before i roll......
Doh.....
------------------
What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

gonna move this to BLD2K
smile.gif

Ah, dunno where you got that idea from, but the release of endorphins associated with orgasm has no bearing on serotonin concentration with MDMA usage.

Hmmm... i agree that orgasm during roll is fantastic... though is hard to get the 'thing' going though... i think masturbation is difficult but with some extra 'HELP', it can work...
enjoy

well, my experience may not be normal, but i have found that when having sex on e, it seems very difficult for the male to reach orgasm. I say seems because I am a girl, and I can only speak in the 3rd person. Maybe it's just me... something i'm doing... dunno.

Yep, sounds about right i had a pill on Friday night and Saturday Afternoon was in Bed with a hot Czech chick and it took me over an hour to cum the second time fucken Great but she was exhausted.
------------------
'E' Have you tried 'Fish'?

Sex on ecstasy is definately better in theory than in reality. A friend of mine described it as having "your souls touch" but ive experimented quite a few times and have been disappointed with a repetative and altogether boring 2-3 hour excursion under the sheets. After takin forever to bust we finally just laid down and massaged eachother. In answer to the question, no, sex does not effect my roll at all but i wouldnt suggest wastin ur roll on some booty-slappin "good time" either. Ah well, i have a wierd body chem anyway,
Xtian

um touching and petting makes me blow up...but trying to stay hard and cum? waste of time.....

I tried sex on E. It just didn't work. I couldn't get arroused! Sure, touching felt good, but I was much happier just cuddling and massaging. He couldn't really concentrate either. So ... hehe. If it works for you, great! But I'm thinking it just doesn't work for everyone!

I kinda think that this is a major perception problem. People seem to think that e is a sex drug, but for me, I am all about touching and being touched. Sex is definitely intense, but just seems like rollin is a little deeper than that for me.
Oh well, just my 2 cents worth. :cool:
------------------
How could anyone want to fight a war against something that makes me so happy.

Sex on e is fuckin' awesome. It may take a while longer, but wassup wid dat?
Oh and future_perfect, believe me, screaming is NOT a problem
wink.gif

------------------
Dig and be dug in return.

i've never really been interested in attempting to have sex on E. my mouth is usually so dry that i can hardly kiss my significant other while we're rolling.

my theory is it depends on the girl/guy you are with, if you are with a girl you have just met at a club an have known for a couple of hours you wont have a good experience, because of how E interacts with your emotions and feelings an makes u feel more intune with people you really know an love, but if your with your wife or a girlfriend of many years/months then you would be more likely to have a better experience since u know an love her...i could be wrong though
------------------
AIM: Mario1235
"Welcome to Good Burger home of the Good Burger, can I take your orderrr??

I can't get hard on E for shit. I think it would be a scary thing if I could........

Making love on E is what's out of this world...just plain ole banging away straight fucking is a waste of time (IM0)

Hmmmm....i've only j/o on E, and the orgasm was awesome, once I finally came. I don't think sex will ruin your roll, otherwise people would get depressed after sex...like a comedown.