• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

tomrocks

Bluelighter
Hey people, I was just wondering if any of you remember your first ROLL. Mine was in Las Vegas about 4 years ago. It was me and 3 other of my friends. None of us have ever ROLLED before. So it is our last night in VEGAS and we all pop our pill. I remember it was a green pill with no logos on it. Our plan was to go down and play some blackjack and then head over to the club. Well after an hour and 15 minutes went by I was thinking "Shit this is bunk" 10 minutes later it hit me and my friends like a ton of bricks. We ended up just playing Blackjack for 4 straight hours never leaving the table. I had so much fun losing. I would hit a natural BLACKJACK and say stuff outloud like "Blackjack, I am in total ECSTASY right now" And my friends were the same way. My one friend just kept telling everone how good they looked and stuff like that. Well needless to say I did not win, but had a really good time. I advise never to gamble while roll'in though. I never got to experience the night club while roll'in until just about a year ago. So that was my first time heading down the "E"way how about yours......
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"
Tom"ROCKS"

My first time was interesting. Dropped at 1:00 in the morning.
By 3:00, I had already had sex with four women - three of which were supermodel calibre, but with good breasts. The fourth was Gwyneth Paltrow, and I'm not real big on her, so I kind of regret that one.
When my vision came back to some semblance of normality, I realized the life-altering philosophical conversation I was having was kind of one-sided, since I was talking to a trash can.
The three gorgeous women I had bagged turned out to all be over 40, and over 240. Where Gwyneth Paltrow went, I'm not sure, but there was a great dane in the room that didn't leave my side for the rest of the day...
That's why I no longer take ecstasy.
[This message has been edited by Petersko (edited 29 November 2000).]

LOL!!
Oh shit, that was you. I knew something happened to my dog when he wouldn't let me.......feed him any more.
Nah, I'm just kidding.
My first roll was kinda special. My ex. offered it to me. We rolled, talked, and cuddled all night. I was nailing her best-friend(no commitment) so romance in my mind didn't seem possible. The talk we had on E changed that, and a few weeks later, we were a couple.

Petersko I think you may have been on something more than just E. Idiot, cool story. I totally see that happening.
COOL.
[This message has been edited by tomrocks (edited 30 November 2000).]

My first roll was a very fucked up situation and still bothers me. I was with this girl I was dateing and she was gonna do E with a bunch of guy friends of hers. I didnt know much about E, I was just a pot head. Anyway, after much fighting she invited me to join her and her friends. One of my friends came also and we drove to Tunnel. We were in the car and we just swollowed are pills (ufos). My girlfriend and I were the only rookies. Her x boyfriend was with us too and a couple of really hot girls. Anyway, I got into Tunnel and I started feeling weird i felt tingly and then I got all quiet and introverted. My friend kept asking me if I was ok, and if it was mental or physical. I finnaly broke outta my shell and got all gooey inside and i was hugging my girlfriend and telling her I could do this forever blah, blah, blah. Then she got all wierd and walked me to another room in tunnel and just left me. I was there by myself for 3 hours. Other people came to me and wanted to dance with me. People gave me water and lolli pops and vicks rubs. All these strangers were trying to be nice to me, even make out with me. But i was so upset that I couldnt enjoy it. I was so depressed. I finnaly cam down at like 7:00AM and I left the club. I told my g-friend to go fuck herself. I later rolled with a bunch of cooler cats a little later and discovered the great energy and time you can have if done with the right people.

i had a crappy pill, but thats where i met my sweetheart....so i guess it was a pretty great night.
smile.gif

------------------
::heaven holds a sense of wonder/and i wanted to believe/that id get caught up when the rage in me subsides::

On may long weekend in 1999 we were camping at Alberta Beach and there were about 2000 people at this private campground (no cops could come on the grounds). Me and my friends were camped beside the pharmacy, the name we gave to the campsite next to ours because these guys had everything, and we tried to get some mushrooms.
It turned out that was the only thing these guys didn't have so we got some E instead. I was totaly fucked after about 45 minutes. It was fantastic walkiung around from camp to camp talking to people. Every time a breeze off the lake would hit my skin I thought I couyldn't feel any better. It was a great roll
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

I was in London over the summer for a sumemr school program with my school. I was with about 20 other kids from California, of whom I knew only 2. Well, after the first day of the trip my roommate starts talking up E and raving. After 'bout 2 weeks we were able to find some pills and a party, and I went, although reluctantly.
We ended up at a party which seemed to be right below London Bridge station in Southwerk. We took blue doves, and after an hour and a half I was gettin really pissed cuz I thought they were bunk. I took another half pill, and ten minutes later I realize that I'm rubbing my arm with a glowstick and it feels fuckin wonderful. The four of us who went all start huggin for a few minutes, and then I lost them. As one of them describes it, I came back an hour an a half later, shirtless, with a girl on each arm, and warpaint on my face. God damn I had a wonderful time!
and why don't they have anybody doing glow in the dark face paint in the states?

mine was totally amazing!
I was pretty down at the time and took it with some friends who were begging me to do it for months.
we were at a party where Paul Oakenfold was playing and as he said his trademark magic words "COME WITH ME" i litteraly did, the room lit up like a run-way and i flew all night.

My first roll was at a playground at about one oclock in the morning. I was with two mediocure friends who after that night became my best friends and within weeks we did it with four other people and now we are all best friends. They are now the best friends i have ever had. E brought us all together.

How the hell did i post that twice. Well I love watching people's faces when it hits them for the first time and I can only imagine what i looked like.

Hey Trocks it's Xfiend. Well you already know the story BECAUSE YOU INTRODUCED ME TO E!!! For everyone else, it goes something like this. we get these tabs from a friend, on the way to the club I take ONE, get into the club nothing. Buy a drink sit around for 30-40 min - nothing, I'm thinking when I get my hands on that - WHOA WAIT A SEC (tries to focus in on drink real close) WOW!!! I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT. It was such an awEsomE feeling. Loved EveryonE. We ended up closing one club and going to EStreet (in San Diego). Drop ANOTHER there and Rolled til 7-8AM. From that moment on I stopped drinking alcohol. Rolling is the only way for ME.
** E-pEoplE arE thE BEST pEoplE **
LTA -LovE to ALL
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Xfiend (edited 01 December 2000).]

Mine was at my first party
smile.gif
September 13th I believe
smile.gif
It was a local jungle party.
We looked for pills from 12am-330am or so
smile.gif

Got pisces (yum!) I was with a group of new aquaintances (friends of my boyfriend that I'd been dating about a month then) and my boyfriend, naturally. When I felt it start to come up (which was incredibly intense, considering the quality of those pills) I was in awe. I can't even began to explain how I felt. Needless to say, those pills lived up to their name that nite. We got up and went to watch the DJ spin and the neat light show going on. It was amazing.
smile.gif

got home, smoked my first toke of weed and almost immediately fell asleep
smile.gif
Great nite with great people.
------------------
"drugs may be the road to no where, but at least they're the scenic route."

My first pill was a double stack 7. It was planned that my three best friends and I were to sit at home and do them together. We brought the radio out and put on some music. (For the life of me, I can't remember what it was)
My friends took theirs before me. I was so scared... about after 30 minutes of just staring the thing down, one of my friends walked up to me with his teeth clenched and said "girl, you gotta try this"... so I popped the pill.
About thirty minutes later, I was feeling it. My friends kept asking me what it was that I was feeling (they know I'm a bit paranoid about drugs) and they would tell me if it was normal or not. I found out later that they said "normal" to everything. Everyone feels something a little different when rolling.
All in all, it was a good roll. I had fun at home with my friends....
------------------
"What the hell is a gigawatt?!"
AIM:beener1181

WOW, I love reading all of your stories. HMMMM maybe I will make a book of all these stories, LOL. Well anyways keep them coming.
P.L.U.R.
and
"Shine on you crazE diamonds"
Tom"ROCKS"

HMMMMMMM lets get more stories, how will I publish a book unless I have more stories, LOL............
[This message has been edited by tomrocks (edited 02 December 2000).]

New Years Eve 2000 was the first time, me and about five friends each dropped a green buddha. It was the shit, no one knew what to expect and we were at this hyped ass house party with the best techno blastin. About an hour into it i ran into one my buddies who dropped with me and i was like "man i'm startin to feel all tingly, do you feel it kickin in?" And he's like "dude i definetely feel somethin". We had girls everywhere and we even got into a fight at the end of the night (don't flip, we were the good guys.) If death is getting to pick one day of your life and live it over and over again, without a doubt i'd pick New Years Eve 2000.

*My first roll was just this past August. My boyfriend's dad was out of town so we had a little rollin get-together at his house. It was wonderful b/c his house is HUGE, im talkin HUGE here, and you could just wander all through it. There were maybe like 10 or 12 of us there. I only ate a half of a smiley face but they were dope pills! I was extremely hyper and kept makin everyone laugh! It was an unforgettable experience, and everytime i am in that house, i think about that very nite and how much fun i had!
-------------
~*Keep on *rollin* baby! You know what time it is!*~
~~Is this real, or am I dreaming?~~

I was an idiot stoner, and my friend attempted to take me to a punk rock show in Chi-town. When the show wasn't going on, we decided to go to Karma. It turned out that Tall Paul was there that night (which made zero difference to me then) and my friend finds two pills. (Rolex) I took one and about an hour later I am sitting there watching two hot chicks make out.
I ended up the night telling these coke-heads about how "life-changing" techno music was. My life did change, but I must have looked like such a dork...