• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Better than Sex?

Dublin Teen 16

Bluelighter
What do you all think. I am yet to pop my first pill but when I do i will let you know which i thought was better..

that would be like comparing apples with lemons
both very special in their own ways.. i wouldnt compare them.

No.
------------------
There are times in life where everything comes together and you gain a new understanding of the world and your place in it.
This is not one of those times.

NO
------------------
I am lost, I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back have me wait....
ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light.... -joker
AOL name: MaDHaTTeR92578

Neither is better.
Theyre different.
But I'd take a good pill over bad sex, thats for sure.
smile.gif

Too different to compare but if you had to E is a fake high its a drug so i think its sort of a cop out. Sex is a real and natural high so if I had to chose i would choose sex.
-=Punk=-

Nope...
Sex wins...
Sex sober is great!
Sex on E is great too..
smile.gif

Sex on a flip no that is something else..
smile.gif

To say one thing is "better" than another can never be correct as everything has different positives and negatives.
Both sexual intercourse AND Ecstasy are Very Fun in their own delightful ways.
------------------
Because we want to.

The Question is...is sex better than E????? My question is ..who are u doing e with anf who are u having sex with. I have had great sex with a boyfriend....but i have INTENSE SEX with a CLose friend who I was roll'en with. Sex on E to me was like a whole otehr experience. You seem to be more into pleasing your partner than yourself. because face it, No matter how bad it is you are gonne feel great. I can blow myself up by just rubbing and making you feel good. Penetration is another story..SO FUCKING intense...I had like an outta body experience. When I got done haivng sex on E for the first time. I ran around the room like I got my first roll back. (which I rolled bawls...I am a very visual and mentally sexual person anyways, that when I think of rolling I sweat and get excited.... I hope someone has felt the same!!!
------------------
"e"

A month ago, I'd have said the E....now, I couldn't give a damn about those pills, got great sex with someone I'm in love with.....
smile.gif

they are both wonderful, however sex gets better everytime you have it and E gets worse...

^^^^ DAMN!
That's the quote of the week. Best thing I've heard on BL in a long time.