PDA

View Full Version : Ecstasy Better than Sex?

Dublin Teen 16
31-05-2001, 18:58
What do you all think. I am yet to pop my first pill but when I do i will let you know which i thought was better..

FBI
31-05-2001, 19:10
Make sure to get MDMA.

infinity
31-05-2001, 19:24
that would be like comparing apples with lemons
both very special in their own ways.. i wouldnt compare them.

Pop'n Fresh
31-05-2001, 19:31
No.
------------------
There are times in life where everything comes together and you gain a new understanding of the world and your place in it.
This is not one of those times.

~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
31-05-2001, 20:35
NO
------------------
I am lost, I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back have me wait....
ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light.... -joker
AOL name: MaDHaTTeR92578

Denial
31-05-2001, 21:48
Neither is better.
Theyre different.
But I'd take a good pill over bad sex, thats for sure. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

punkgrid
31-05-2001, 22:07
Too different to compare but if you had to E is a fake high its a drug so i think its sort of a cop out. Sex is a real and natural high so if I had to chose i would choose sex.
-=Punk=-

Majortrippz
31-05-2001, 22:12
Nope...
Sex wins...
Sex sober is great!
Sex on E is great too.. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
Sex on a flip no that is something else.. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

Fujicrow
31-05-2001, 22:47
u guys must be on crack
is ecstasy better that sex?
HELL, YES

stardragon
31-05-2001, 23:01
You're obviously not having the right kind of sex then http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

DJDannyUhOh
01-06-2001, 05:58
Punkgrid, well said! Fujicrow, you're not doing something right.

*BizKiT*
01-06-2001, 06:23
To say one thing is "better" than another can never be correct as everything has different positives and negatives.
Both sexual intercourse AND Ecstasy are Very Fun in their own delightful ways.
------------------
Because we want to.

ErOlLeNx
01-06-2001, 08:53
The Question is...is sex better than E????? My question is ..who are u doing e with anf who are u having sex with. I have had great sex with a boyfriend....but i have INTENSE SEX with a CLose friend who I was roll'en with. Sex on E to me was like a whole otehr experience. You seem to be more into pleasing your partner than yourself. because face it, No matter how bad it is you are gonne feel great. I can blow myself up by just rubbing and making you feel good. Penetration is another story..SO FUCKING intense...I had like an outta body experience. When I got done haivng sex on E for the first time. I ran around the room like I got my first roll back. (which I rolled bawls...I am a very visual and mentally sexual person anyways, that when I think of rolling I sweat and get excited.... I hope someone has felt the same!!!
------------------
"e"

Fujicrow
01-06-2001, 09:33
You must not be getting good pills then...

Infinite Jest
01-06-2001, 11:52
A month ago, I'd have said the E....now, I couldn't give a damn about those pills, got great sex with someone I'm in love with..... http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

jenna
01-06-2001, 20:58
they are both wonderful, however sex gets better everytime you have it and E gets worse...

infinity
02-06-2001, 01:32
^^^^ DAMN!
That's the quote of the week. Best thing I've heard on BL in a long time.

kAnDiEwHoRe
02-06-2001, 15:32
Hells yeah. 'Nuff said.
------------------
The meaning of life is that it ends.

LuckyCharms
02-06-2001, 21:12
"But I'd take a good pill over bad sex, thats for sure. "
???? What's bad sex????

infinity
02-06-2001, 21:24
when the girl finishes before the guy, something must be wrong http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/wink.gif

DJDannyUhOh
03-06-2001, 21:34
If the E gets worse everytime you do it, you must be doing something very wrong or it's not for you, and if it does, why do you contunue to do it? It's funny how a question like this can bring out the anger and regrets in some people. I have done some pills that have floored me for hours in such euphoric sensations, but it never got to the point at which it was better than sex. A bond between someONE, not THING, you love should be infinitely stronger than any chemical.
------------------
We are the makers of the music, we are the dreamers of dreams.
[This message has been edited by DJDannyUhOh (edited 03 June 2001).]

JD-G
03-06-2001, 22:23
<-- nominates - jenna for best greenlighter quote of history / i know where your coming from

infinity
03-06-2001, 22:35
DJDannyUhOh, nobody can help it..
it gets worse with everytime, just because of the things it does to your brain.. also the experience is the same mostly and *can* get boring for some people...
it's in the drug's nature that we lose a little of the magic everytime we roll.

DJDannyUhOh
04-06-2001, 02:13
I do agree that for most people, every E experience loses a little magic each time. Personally, and for the friends I do it with, each time is different. Once in a while a pill will come along and totally out-do the rest, not so much in strenght, but in a different mental and emotional experience. When I space my rolls out over a period of months, I begin to forget what it feels like to roll, and when I do, the magic comes back. It's when you roll every week or other week that you burn yourself out and essentially bore the experience. I must be one of the lucky few. You can't change what's out there, only what's in your head. Sorry to stray from the original subject of this thread.
------------------

AznRaver
05-06-2001, 09:48
not even close.....

e*uforico
05-06-2001, 18:10
sex better than e??? uuhh,hell no
sex on e??? YEA http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif

Goose
06-06-2001, 18:19
I'll take sex any day over pills. Or sex on pills or after... why? because you don't act like a crackhead for the next day or two, you actually feel better and there's no tolerence with sex, you can do it everyday, multiple times a day and you won't ever lose that magic, so to speak.

e*uforico
06-06-2001, 21:22
True

Dex*
07-06-2001, 00:17
It all depends on who you are fucking…
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

Dex*
07-06-2001, 00:19
It all depends on who you are fucking…
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

jellie bellie
07-06-2001, 01:03
shiiit, i cant believe you guys believe a *fake* chemical high is preferable to sharing an intense sexual experience with someone you love?!?!
sex on e....well thats aight
i mean if i had to choose either never having sex again or never eating pills again, the pills would gotta go....but i'd miss em though!

jellie bellie
07-06-2001, 01:05
shiiit, i cant believe you guys believe a *fake* chemical high is preferable to sharing an intense sexual experience with someone you love?!?!
i mean if i had to choose either never having sex again or never eating pills again, the pills would gotta go....but i'd miss em though!

jellie bellie
07-06-2001, 01:05

Energizergirl
07-06-2001, 07:15
I totally agree with Jellie. E is a great high, but could never replace sex. Besides, I can cum 5-6 times during sex...don't get as good of results with E. http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
I keep going and going and going...

Doctor Love
07-06-2001, 09:15
X > Sex for duration
X < Sex for Peak
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Piece)

*M*A*S*H*E*D*
07-06-2001, 17:35
Why pick when you can have both!!
SIMPLE, E is better sometimes sex.
From the womans point of view, sex im told!

bTs
07-06-2001, 17:44
sex is great depending on who you do. e is great if the pills good and you do something nice. sex on e is great depending on how good the pills are and on how good the other are.
i think chemical romances are the shit, no obligations and just lovey feelings all over.
to answer the question:
No ecstasy aint better than sex.
No sex aint better than ecstasy.
they're both good but combined they are great
//bTs

the_anatomist
07-06-2001, 18:39
Sex is definetly better with somebody that you love. No drug in the world could compare to that feeling of intamacy. BUt having sex with hook-ups???? Maybe X is better. It lasts a little bit longer than 3 minutes.

the_anatomist
07-06-2001, 19:01
Sex is better most of the time. I think of everybody out there has had some shitty sex. Not being able to get off, soreness, stds, having a condom fall off and having to retrieve it. I've also had some shitty X. But I have had some amazing E experiences (while having sex)and I can say that you may not be able to top that feeling. THough In the end after all of the X, meth and morphine, finding somebody that you love is an uncomparable feeling.

PhoebeStar
07-06-2001, 19:12
sex ON ecstacy is incredible..
but yea, alone- sex wins.

pussycat
07-06-2001, 19:59
There is nothing better than the pussy. Sex, sex on E, sex in love. There is no bad sex as far as I'm concerned.
------------------
(Purrrrr!)

MDMA desciple
09-06-2001, 09:53
It's topics like this that make me think maybe the cops and media are right. What the hell is wrong with you guys that you're even having this argument? I'm gonna' go be ashamed now...
------------------
Electronic drums and synthesizers
Angular haircuts and black eyeliner
We'll start a new wave band
And then I'll make you mine
You'll play the keyboards
And everything will be alright
-Nerf Herder

DJDannyUhOh
09-06-2001, 23:19
MDMA Desciple.....amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------

halfabrain
14-06-2001, 09:37
the saying "you can't have too much of a good thing goes into play on this one.I can never get enough sex yet the one time i rolled i ate six beans in the coarse of about six hours the experiance was SO intense that it made up my mind never to eat them again........
------------------
confucious say,he who go to bed with itchy but wake up with stinky finger.....

Dublin Teen 16
14-06-2001, 13:35
"It's topics like this that make me think maybe the cops and media are right. What the hell is wrong with you guys that you're even having this argument? I'm gonna' go be ashamed now..."
Sorry about the topic man, I'm just a newbie to this whole Ecstasy shit so forgive me for starting such a topic,
I was just curious what you all would say.
Anyways I cant get a ez tester for creamfields so it looks like im poppin my first pill without one http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/frown.gif
PEACE.

Majortrippz
14-06-2001, 17:19
What kinda question is this?
Sex over E? NO WAY!
And hell if I had to choose one over the other.. SEX would win...
Additionally who cares if E were gone...there always is 2C-b or Acid... http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by Majortrippz (edited 14 June 2001).]

GurningGirl19
14-06-2001, 17:54
Nothing is better than E. period.

Pop'n Fresh
14-06-2001, 21:54
^
|
|
Oh, you sad, sad girl.

beanfun
15-06-2001, 04:46
Anyone who thinks that any drug is better than sex hasn't had sex with the right person yet. Period. End of story. Even if you do not believe me now, one day you will have sex with that person(hopefully-I am an optomist) and you will go "hey that girl was right, drugs aren't better than sex". I am old, I know these things. It took me until I was almost 30 but I found him.