Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

Oh yeah, BTW, I was 20!
smile.gif

-ShaDDoW

I was 18 the first time I rolled. It was my first night to eat acid also, so I trolled and it was so much fun!! They were Mitsubishis...let's add that to this thread also-how old were you and what kind of pill did you eat?! Bye bye for now!!
~Dore'~v
------------------
Beginnings are usually scary--endings are usually sad--but it's the middle that counts! :)

I just realized I'm finally a bluelighter and no longer a greenlighter!! Yea!! ok-bye again!
~Dore'~
------------------
Beginnings are usually scary--endings are usually sad--but it's the middle that counts! :)

trolled?...haha...isn't it candyflipping?
I was 21, at Oracle 2 last year.
------------------
Live for now, not for the future.

Yeah, my pill was a white four-leaf clover (shaped like a clover).
-ShaDDoW

19, i had a black diamond, it was my first time doing nitrous too. mad fun.
------------------
"Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, keep them ravers rollin, keep them ravers rollin,
all night....." - Keep dancin'- P.L.U.R. - Q-Tip

15... white peugeot... and let's just say I'm older now, k?
[This message has been edited by KomaWhyte (edited 28 September 2000).]

I was 17, and it was something like apurple Ump, or unc, something like that. My friend gave it to me and I juts took it. I thinkk later on they said that a lot of people were calling them black diamonds. What did you think of that pill q tip? It was about a year ago that we took it, was that about how long ago it was with yours? I'v been very curious about these pills because I'v never found one that was anywhere near as good as it. It was probably because it was my first experience with drugs whatsoever. That night I also got some water poisoning, and had a 'nocturnal panic attack, both super sucky experiences, but overall it was an awesome awesome night
smile.gif

------------------
John
i'm a rainbow too
i'm a rainbow too

WTF!??
why am i a greenlighter?
i signed up as a BLUELIGHTER!!
*spanish accent* THIS IS BULLSHIT!

I was 14. Having an older sister in the
scene was excellent.
21 now, I still drop but like once every 3 months.

This is me the first time i rolld at 13 dont really remember what pill( i didnt roll again till i was 18)
1.jpg

This is me now
smile.gif
(The one to the left with the black and gray jacket)
2.jpg

[This message has been edited by CrimeSquare (edited 28 September 2000).]

it was indeed, but my body couldnt handle it the next day was bad, so i decided not to roll again till i thought i was ready