• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pill brands you'll never see...

KKK Not really a symbol, but would be simple enough to print, I bet it'd be a white pill too.

KKK has already been pressed - red and white - I only had the red though...not too bad pills either.
Dog shit has been pressed before...with 3 lines of steaming shit stench rising from the pile...they were awesome. Haven't seen them except for 2 times about 6 months ago though.
"Afro-dicks" as they were known out here were my favorite pill press ever though (so inventive of the presser!) - A big cock and 2 balls on the front of a thick brown pill. Haven't seen these in ages! Where are you boys!?!?!
------------------
-Memnon
--X T C

anyone remember the...
clovers/shamrocks/luckycharms??
What do ya call em? They all look the same!

the press got fukked on this one "rolling Stones" MDE pill i got...it looked like a dude throwing up....blah....possibly one u might not see is "the good housekeeping seal of approval" hee hee

How about one with the United States Drug Enforcement Agency symbol stamped on it?
smile.gif

Hey Oopsz, I actually had two similar pills on the 11th of August. They had lightbulbs on 'em, but they were green.

an "S" and domed on both sides - SKITTLES!
------------------
-Memnon
--X T C

Well, lessee...
maybe a McDonalds golden arches
Yugo Car logo
Jolly Roger (Skull & Crossbones)
...but I really like the idea posted earlier about the DEA's logo. Even if it was a weak pill, I'd still get it as a collector's item. - wait a sec., some people collect Beanie Babies or Star Trek stuff, does anyone collect pills? Not to eat, but for the various logos? hmmm....
------------------
who do you fly with -
when you break out the day?

hehehe, beleive it or not, there is a pill out there "REAL XTC" that has just an E on it, hehehe. it would be cool if they had pills with like a black horse on it, and they would be like the best pills ever, hehehe. or something like dexter from dexter's lab on it. or a character from saturday night live. or, books, pens, plates, cars(not car brands), a pill called internet.hehehe. or bluelight.
biggrin.gif

I had sum pills with 'e' on them. Really good pills actually, lots of people called the euro's (incorrectly), also a lot of people called them eggs.

excedrin migrane pills have a giant E printed on the, they make me salivate when i get a headache and reach for em....pavlov would be proud
wink.gif

There are actually Dexter pills with his face on it. How awesome is it that people are actually having difficulty coming up with pill stamps that haven't been made?