• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Our all-time favorite... that first pill

Tee

Bluelighter
Do you remember what your first pill was? I might not remember all the ones in between, but I fall to my knees for my first pill- the blue butterfly.
~T

my first was a pink sex, and it sucked. i had a horrible night. oh well, i still kept with it, and dont regret it!
-Spencer

aaaahhhhhhhh, good old Rolls Royce
smile.gif

a yellow dove... how sweet
smile.gif

*love and hugs*
------------------
~our imagination flies; we are its shadow on the earth~
*vladimir nabokov*

A yellow bitch, followed by half a rolex and another half a rolex. Preload was nuttin but dank buds. Had an awesome time.
Never to be forgotten

Two top quality mitsis - was grinning all night saying to everyone in the club: "This is Soooo Amazing!!! You have GOT to try this!!!"
EXCELLENT stuff!!!!
------------------
===----WaCKHeaD

how can you ever forget your first? mine was a tom & jerry's..
same night i started going out with my current fiance..
hehe, coincidence?
smile.gif

White, four-leafed colver, took it a club. What more can I say? Awesome.

Mine was a teletubbie!!!!! Such a wonderful expierience!!!!!!!
------------------
-to bE astonishEd...is thE first stEp to discovEry
-To 'see the light' too often has meant rejecting the treasures found in darkness.
- PLURR

White Scorpion, double stacked White Mitsi, 1/2 a white clover.....what a night to say the least
------------------
Peace
Soulwatcher
"me Grimmlok think me want to drop E and listen to trance..."

my first pill was a mercedes but i felt nothing.. my first roll was a ruffnecks (sp?) damn that was good *sigh* but my second roll was a pink (red) sex and I thought it kicked ass....?

Suzukis, which have never shown up around here again...they were bursty as all hell
smile.gif

oOoBlueSmurfSoOo sooo good.. had such a good first roll.. obviously.. or i wouldn't still be doing it.. hehe..
------------------
SpEaK wItHoUt OfFeNdInG .. lIsTeN wItHoUt DeFeNdInG
...much love, one love, madd love and ish done like this..wit a hug and a kiss....MUAH!!!
...take care..

Mine were crappy white hearts. My best was my second roll. Green Smurfs.
------------------
"Did I do that? "

Shaddow- mine was the same!!! Yeah white clovers. I would love to just have one more of those..........It was the best ever, but then again it was my first

Just yesterday at Audiotistic I took a White star, and half a red triangle 2 hours later, I was rolling hard and i loved it.

My first drop was a little red-devil in Miami last year for the Winter Music Festival.
I was blowing up for 8 hrs, with a HUGE grin for ear to ear hehe.
Anyway, my second was my best one, cause I dropped a quality dnl-satcked Superman, which was stunning.

my frirst pill was a richie rich.
------------------
"music is your only friend until the end."
"If I'm a dog than I got no love for the cat."