• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Okay dammit. End this debate: Is MDMA hallucinagenic or not?!

Ashke

Bluelighter
I've had some very bright, knowledgable people tell me it is. And some very bright, knowledgable people tell me it isn't. So, um. WHICH IS IT?!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I am leaning towards believing it IS hallucinagenic, in strong doses. I've had some pills which dancesafe.org says are MDMA only, and they had some definite visuals. They tended to bewhat I consider my very best pills, actually.
Note that when I say 'visuals', they were very mild visuals, and very unlike LSD. No 'textures', no shifting around like my acid trips, but more like bright colors and sometimes shapes.. like the shapes you see when you look at something very bright and then squeeze your eyes shut tight.
People say this is MDA. But I don't think I've yet had a pill that was MDA. Wish I COULD try that stuff sometime. The shit sounds delicious.
smile.gif

So anyway, let the debate begin coz I want to the bottom of this trippy pill mystery.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

That would be a great answer, cept for how our bible http://www.erowid.org seems to concur with the MDA theory.. And other people have claimed this too.
But dammit, E makes things pretty!
smile.gif
Haha, always the scientific one, me.
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 26 April 2000).]

I wouldnt call MDMA an hollucinagenic altho i have had some intence visuals from it.(i chewed 9 pillz.
------------------
P lease
L et
U s
R ave

I personally think it has hallucenogenic properties. Not major.. but there. Coupled with the fact that you se resemblences in things that dont resemble each other (seing people you knows faces on other people, etc) coupled with some I wiggles and crossing and dialated pupils... Add that to the enhanced perception.. and yes I think it can have some hall. properties.. franky I love it... visuals are da best
smile.gif

if a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Peace!
------------------
"When you feel that you cant take no more, and your feet are heading for the door, just keep on dancin, and prancin..."

For those that have never rolled during the day. To me it seems that things just "look" better on MDMA. I can't really call that a "visual" I've only tripped a few times(not really my cup of tea) i have never had anything close to that kind of experence when i am rolling.
x

I have ate plenty of rolls in my day, and with every single pill I have taken(that wasn't bunk) I have got some hallucinations. When I took my first pill, I got made visuals. Nothing close to acid, but I was in a dark room and I was watching these dark green/bright blue geometric patterns float around me. It was quite a sight...
PLUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

WOW ecstacii, i've had the eye wiggles before but nothing ever like that. And i've been rollin for about 3 years. And i once took 12 beans in a night.
x

I don't remember what site it was, but I erad somewhere in all the cast info about mdma on the web that it isn't supposed be hallucinagenic. However, I've had friends who went "ice fishing" in the kitchen one night on what dancesafe tested as a pure mdma pill. I know it sounds crazy, but they swear too it. I myself have seen halos on lights, brighter colors, and of course tracers, but thats it. I think it might all have to do with you state of mind and what you expect or "make" yourself see.
------------------
~Mere~
**PLUR**

man...i'm sorry about all the typos...my typing is going down the tube lately...cast was supposed to say vast and some other minor typos in my previous reply.
------------------
~Mere~
**PLUR**

I start to have visuals depending on how may pills I have taken. The more I eat, the more I see.
To me is seems I see stuff because my eyes ar sooo dilated that I can't focus on anything. I see eyeglasses on people who don't wear glasses all the time!!!

i think lights look prettier the same way gatorade tastes better the same way you feel better about yourself.. i honestly think it's in your mind.. seratonin does wonders don't it? =] i never did understand what people meant by 'visuals' because i never see things when i roll they just look nice.
------------------
..:: rave and be free ::..

I'm not a chem. major but i know this---------> Anything that makes me see FLYING PEACH ICE-TEA SNAPPLE BOTTLES is a hallucinagen. That shit was just flying everywhere in my room, trippy!

well, everything that i have ever read has stated that if you trip off of "E" it is MDA and not mdma. remember, just cause dance says thier pill is MDMA doesnt mean the on you got is, even if its from the same area. i would trust erowid and go with no, it is not a hallucinogen.
-Spencer
When speaking to a bear of very little brain, remember that big words may bother him

I agree with X_calibur. E'n during in the daytime is great. I did it at a 12 hour concert. All the colours were really sharp. I strongly recomend you try it.

NO NO NO....it's jsut what we "think" is actually MDMA is cut with hallucinogenic stuff...i swear i have never had any visuals on MDMA...if people do have visuals, they are imagined not cuased by MDMA. this is my firm belief.

Sometimes when I eat like 3 pills or more in a night I get some very mild 'visuals'..
Like when u look at someones face you can see that the eyes are missing or a fish swims outh of the eye etc.
I even saw my friends sister walking in the kitchen once.
But this never happends if I donät take 3pills or more.
I think it's abit strange.. And I know that It's not MDA.
Me and a friend had a MDA pill once at a rave, must say that was alot of fun..
smile.gif

nothing like acid, but then I can't stand acid!
MDA ROCKS ANYWAY
wink.gif