• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 8mg Buprenorphine/ 2mg Naloxone. Can I experiment with this?

Soul Garden

Bluelighter
Buprenorphine, from what I've heard, at a 2mg dose can cause a decent bit of euphoria when used for the first time. I am not an opiate user, though I have experiments quite a few times with them. I've never felt any withdrawal or addictions. Usually, the times I have used them I'd feel good at first, then I'd throw up and nod out. I thought to myself, "How the hell does anyone get addicted to that...?" I'm basically just throwing out that I don't plan on doing this a lot or to the point of addiction... I want to experiment. Bupe is an opioid agonist. Naloxone is an opioid antagonist. Would naloxone cancel out the effects of the bupe in that case? I plan on using the feelings of euphoria and relaxation to just sit down and make tunes on my guitar. Drawing, writing, just doing that kind of stuff. Also, are there any interactions with 300mg Wellbutrin XL daily?

Hey there you have a suboxone 8mg pill.
I take low dose bupe daily have for a year its a pretty nice mellow high. I take about 0.3mgs three times a day which works good on my pain And gives me some euphoria.

The naloxone does not affect the bupe high because bupe has a higher stronger affinity for the opiate receptors than naloxone does. This means the naloxone only bounces a round a bit in the body unable to attach to any receptors until its half life is done with(naloxone half life=1 hour) but unless your allergic to naloxone you won't feel anything besides the buprenorphine.

Nice. I'm reading many things from other posters about how Bupe is "STUPID FUCKING POTENT!" If I am a first time user, 5'7 and 120lbs, how much will I need? I don't want to get any negative side effects.

Youll need like..probably a little less than a quarter. I sniffed a subutex 8 the first time i did bupe, and i had a tolerance to heroin and would sniff 3-4 bags at a time and a whole 8 had me puking 2 hours later

Being as opiate naive as you are I would suggest no more than 1mg to start with. You can tirate up from there if you feel the need. Remeber you have to use suboxone sublingually, if you just swallow the strip/pill you will not feel anything as buprenorphine has a very low BA through the stomach. Also make sure you wait at least an hr before taking more if you feel that 1mg is not getting you where you want to be. Bupe takes around 45 min. to fully kick in & it is not a drug you want to OD on. It is very hard to reverse the effects of bupe with nalnoxone or naltrexone since bupe has a higher binding affinity at the receptor sites than either of them.

Mmhh first time user I would do about 0.5mgs wait an hour sent how you feel then you can always redose if you want more of a high but if 0,5 gets me off a decade long IV heroin addict then in theory it should do the same for you.
Yes bupe is very potent your right about that man many people dont think so cause of the fact it doesn't act to heavily on the receptors that give out euphoria in large doses. Once eyou reach about 6mg or so a day then pretty quick you will stop feeling anything from the bupe due to its long half life meaning your receptors are already filled up and can't let any more opiates in until they clear so no matter how much more bupe you take at this point all your doing is adding to side effects and how long the drug is going to be in your body but you won't feel anything from the doses until you let your receptors clear.
Have you read about how low doses work better how the low doses convert to Nor-Bupe which is a full agonist such as morphine but large doses don't get a chance to convert cause they don't have any space to up in your receptors.

And I don't take welbeutrin I'm sorry man anybody here do?
Have you tried typing it into Google would you want me to try to find an answer for you my man?

Before the replies I carefully crushed it into powder and split it into many little doses. My dose, which I wrapped in a small piece of toilet paper, and swallowed(Too late for sublingual, huh?), was maybe .3-.45 mg max. I have a little weed(Which I have a very low tolerance for also right now, to counter any possible nausea and weird side effects. I feel as if I have taken a safe dose. I'm very careful about these kind of things. Just looking at how there really isn't that much powder tempts you swallow a big line of that. Here's the scary thing. I had mistaken the pills for 30mg Adderalls. I saw the an 415 just as I was about to take TWO and looked it up. Holy shit, that would've been a death sentence for me. An angel is looking after me today xD

^ lol :)
iirc nasal bioavailability is higher than oral, and it comes up fast too so next time you could try n snort it.

Oh shit eh yea always be sure what your taking.
Mmhhh well your only gonna absorb about 10 percent of that and mabye get a bit of a belly ache(mabye) so I see you redosing in an hour or so but let it kick in give it an hour to an hour and a half if after an hour and a half you feel nothing then you can go ahead and redose but try it sublingually rub it into the veins underneath your tounge cause throwing powder under your tounge causes it all to wash away with saliva.

Last edited:
I have 3 of these pills. I don't plan on doing this too often. What can I expect for the first time? Euphoria? I hear it gives some people energy rather than a sedated feeling? Calmness of the mind? Clearer thinking? Creativity? I have a classic rock career I'm pursuing and would LOOOOOOOOVE to write some bad assed music on this stuff. I want to be able to use it to its full potential. Also, the only reaction with Wellbutrin is that it further lowers the seizure threshold. I have drunken large amounts of alcohol while on my Wellbutrin with no real side effects the next day. It just kicks in much faster and harder ;p Then again, alcoholism runs through both sides of my families and I do have a thing for drinking. Drinking is actually the only thing I'm worry about getting addicted to. And I'm not even of age yet :/

EDIT: Not sure if I am in a manic episode or if I am feeling something. Something is definitely coming up. I feel that kinda tingly buzzy feeling coming up. I'm feeling a happiness, I'm thinking faster, giggling a little bit. I've heard Wellbutrin can intensify opiates quite a bit because it increases dopamine production or something along those lines. Is this true?

Last edited:
for my first time I snorted 1 mg (without the naloxone) and it got me very relaxed and noddy.
I was on my friend's couch nodding listening to In Absentia by porcupine tree and it was quite amazing. I pucked once after smoking a cig but i had eating a lot of chinese food at lunch.
the day after I felt quite good so total duration more or less 24 hours with main effects lasting 15-20 hours

Well anything that increases dopamine can add to opiates but I have never heard of it being a very big combo lots of people prefer benzos over stuff like that but if it blowers the seizure threshold then I would be careful and not mess around with two much of the combo or at least in high doses the sub should b fine by itself anyways no reason to potentiate it.
Also just cause a lot of people mix it with benzos doesn't mean you should cause its a deadly combo at the right doses

It's been about an hour and a half after I snorted maybe .4-.5 mg. I feel relaxed but not sedated thankfully. Still have energy. So far it's like a calm version of amphetamines. The tingly kinda happy feeling is more than intense and warm than the amphetamine is at its peak. I know I have a while to go. I don't feel any nasty side effects, I'm thinking a little clearer and faster. I feel much more confident in social situations. As I type this, the warm head rush is getting stronger. I am very content with this :)

If you think its like speed you havent done enough lol.
heroin for me used to stimulate me in low doses but above only little bits id get real sedated. Same with bupe.
bupe gets you sedated as shit ime without the warmth of heroin.

I feel kinda tiredish now. Sedated a little. I still feel warm and tingly, which to me is awesome. I'm happy and calm. Plan on making some music in a little while. Think I'm gonna lay down and think about things for a while. Will coffee counter the sedative and drowsy properties of this drug?

Yea sub's do have a almost MDMA like feel at first for new users csus eif the energy boost but its cool you can still chill and relax or smoke a joint and start nodding.