• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Help?! Will I get precipitated w/ds? Subutex today, heroin, subs 36 hours ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kace

Bluelighter
Hey there... my apologies for a stupid post, I just don't know what to do. I've been up all night worrying and feeling sick and nauseous. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I know you must be in W/Ds to begin buprenorphine, otherwise you shall get sick, but it is okay, just pointless and a waste of money to do the reverse. However, I am an idiot and am not sure if the amount I took on Monday evening is sufficient enough to allow me to take it today without becoming sick.

I last took about 6-8mgs of subutex on Monday evening at 9pm, it's now Wednesday morning, around 36 hours later. I begin and must take my script of subutex today, infront of someone or I lose it. I am a complete idiot and messed up, smoking and injecting heroin all night long going into this morning at around 4am. I did not get high at all (of course), so am hoping and thinking that it will be okay to take 4mgs of subutex later on today. Is this true or will I get (more) ill?

You should be fine if you already had sub in your system and you never felt the heroin at all.

Yeah you should be fine, I have done that before using sub 6-8 hrs later and never gotten sick. Of course I am on sub maintenence so my body is more used to that than the real opiates. But if you had sub in your system for even a little while you could probably switch back easily, if you are nervous about getting PWDs then just wait as long as possible. Stick to your script too so you don't have to use fucking heroin again. That shit ruins lives. Bupe is a gift

But its a waste of heroin you won't get the same effect as you would normally have gotten if you didn't have any subs in your system,

These kinds of questions have been thoroughly covered in one of our eighteen different suboxone mega threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.