• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin I've read the other posts, but how often immodium for op withdrawl?

southeast

Bluelighter
Any suggestions would be useful.
I read like 32 at once, then 16 over time, an...
On the box it says that it wears off every couple of hours... does that matter for this?
Do you take it all at once?

It took about five 2 mg over a few hours to make it feel better this morning. I have four more until midnight, and I'm coming over 2-3 dilaudid 8s or .5 heroin/ a day. I'm on day four. Needle user.

I would just take them as you need them. If you feel like there wearing off take more. The name of the drug in Imodium is loperamide. Wikipedia has the half life I think its around 12 hours but don't quote me on that? There's also a loperamide mega tread halfway down the page with lots of good info

Thank you, maybe I was delusional when I read through all of that this morning, but it seemed unclear what to do. This is more useful.

They do have a long half life. I would take like every 12 hours. Waiting til you actually need them may not work as they take like an hour to start working and like 3 to reach full onset.

Start with however many take withdrawal away for you (the smallest effective dose is the goal). Stay at this through the first few days of wd then start tapering down each day

Good luck

Thank you so much! Much more clear! So, if I take a bunch it will last twelve hours? Bam. Problems solved.

No problem. I took 2x a day when I took them. If you feel them wear off then take like every 8 hours.

Thanks again! God, this place is useful in the best and worst of times.