• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Adderall addiction?

DoseLuck

Bluelighter
I've been abusing adderall for about 4 months now an recently people close to me have been telling me I need to get help then other friends tell me I don't have a problem.

I need someone who has gone through adderall addiction to let me know what they experienced to see if it's what I'm going through. I don't feel like I have a problem but at the same time I've dropped down to 112 ibs and I am depressed without it a lot of the time.

So help me out an give me your stories... Thanks

How much have you been taking? Sounds like you think you have a problem, which is indicative of the same.

Honestly unless you've been taking over 100mg/day for four months (which you might've, you haven't elaborated on this) then two weeks of sleep and depression should have you in the relative "clear". If you're still having issues that you would relate to it I'd say eight months later then see a doctor. For some people non-stimulant medications can alleviate depression just as well, and its definitely a better choice for depression in the long run. Maybe you want to be completely sober too, but if comes to being addicted to abusing amp and being on a medication which genuinely helps then...

I was prescribed it for seven months with a two-week break in the middle and one-day t-breaks every now and then. I just remember fatigue when I got off of it because they gave me an AD which worked pretty well until it pooped out after a few months.

Just elaborate on what you're experiencing and we'll try to help.

I was addicted to Dexedrinand and rc stims for a year straight. If people are noticing and telling u then u have a problem. I ruined my entire life because I didn't listen. Tbh u may end up doing the same, nothing could stop me from continuing a speed binge until it all fell apart and I hurt and scared everyone around me. I've written a lot of posts about my struggle with Dexedrine.

Do u sleep every single night no matter what? Do u eat regularly? Are u hyper focused most of ur Time? Are other people worried about ur behavior? If any of those are true u likely have A problem. Stim addiction will catch u off guard no matter how smart u think u are