• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

strange eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simsmoker

Bluelighter
Can somebody tell me if it's ok that I'm seeing the visuals that I'm seeing? When I'm rolling hard I start to see lines across my vision and sometimes my vision goes blury then it's fine again. This only happens to me when I'm rolling really hard... Does this happen to anybody else?

dont worry i think its normal.i have the same problem and so do my friends.but like you said only when really rolling hard.

Yes, this is completely normal. No drug is perfect. In fact nystagmus (wiggly eyes), the blurred vision (unability to focus) and the eyes rolling back are real side effects from E. So if you have these side effects you can be pretty sure you have a good pill
wink.gif

skydancer

You might want to check out the "E and Eyes" thread if you didnt see it already...

Nystagmous is caused by the excess release of serotonin and other know and un known active neurotransmitters. It is nothing to worry about, and if you don't get it, you not getting a threshold;ie; full dose of 125mg. Mdma needs to make this threshold, which may be less depending on your sensitivity or body weight/mg/kg.
True visuals or hallucinations are cause by the more cns actice phenylethylamines like MDA and the other 167 or so compounds created ,tested and used by the Yoda of psychedelic chemistry Alexander aka Sasha Shulgin Phd. Read his epics PihKal, TihKal and you will be smarter and wiser. Also Strikes books are good to learn clandestine chemistry and manufacture as well as descriptions of the more interesting psychedelelic amphetamines!
DT

I find that everytime I roll, or trip, I see these weird block letters. Only when I am coming down though, sometimes they are in lines, but they switch colors. It's like a screen over everything else, I can still see things, they are just made up of those letters. I guess that happens more when I am tripping. Does anyone else see letters?
------------------
"It's like Rolling Down a
Cliff with your eyes
closed

I find that everytime I roll, or trip, I see these weird block letters. Only when I am coming down though, sometimes they are in lines, but they switch colors. It's like a screen over everything else, I can still see things, they are just made up of those letters. I guess that happens more when I am tripping. Does anyone else see letters?
------------------
"It's like Rolling Down a
Cliff with your eyes
closed

I remember my friend telling me durring one trip that everything was made out of writing. He said it looked like script, like arabic or something. Letters everywhere but he couldn't look at them long enough to read them. I'm sure that's a perfectly normal, healthy, hallucination :)

Status
Not open for further replies.