• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids smoking or plugging norcos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twerk

Greenlighter
is that safe, douable? i heard snorting is a complete waste since apap clogs up ur nose, but what bout pluggin?

i should add i also meant smoking it and snorting and plugging without cwe extraction.

Last edited:
Never smoke compounded opioids, it's not only completely ineffective / placebo effect, but it's extremely toxic for your respiratory system which is the doorway to your circulatory system which is the freeway to everywhere in your body. Don't smoke pills, there isn't a single pill formulated for Americas that can or have any reason to smoke them besides like asking for emphysema or lung cancer.

Rectal on the other hand, is actually a very viable ROA and is not harmful when done correctly, dissolve your tablets in a 5-10mL taper-tip syringe (not a needle style duh), every generic form of compounded hydrocodone or oxycodone will dissolve just fine in room temperature water merely by covering the tip, and agitating the syringe in your hand for 30 seconds.

Opioids and heat DO NOT MIX.

Use the search engine and you can find a bunch of threads that cover this exact topic in more depth, I'm closing this thread because it's been covered ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.