• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and Olanzapine (Zyprexa)?

vin

Greenlighter
I have been on a daily dose of 7.5 mg of Olanzapine (Zyprexa) for about a month now for anxiety. I know that it blocks some dopamine receptors. I tried doing coke but it had ZERO effect. I know methamphetamine works differently than coke and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Meth while on olanzapine.

Can you still get a good high while on it? I plan on shooting the meth meaning I will be able to get a decent dose of meth in my body quickly. Will this override some of that dopamine blockade brought on by the olanzapine?

I've done some research and really can't get a good answer. If any of you guys know anything about this combo your insight would be greatly appreciated. I don't wanna go cop if I'm not gonna get high lol.

All I can offer is that whenever I've been on Seroquel (a close cousin of Zyprexa), my Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) has had almost no effect. Very disappointing. Sometimes there are peripheral nervous system (PNS) effects like my pulse or BP are elevated, but absolutely no euphoria or cognitive change. If you shoot it, and chase it to get high since the usual doses are not effective, your body will still crap out on you even though you don't feel it in your brain. It might be worth pursuing something else for anxiety -- I see my pdoc in just a few days to get me off of this damn Seroquel and onto something more compatible with amps (remeron? IDK yet). If you're gonna do it anyway, stop the zyprexa for a day or two since the half life on it is 33 hours (Seroquel is 6 hours, and even 12 hours afterward my dex is seriously impaired).

All I can offer is that whenever I've been on Seroquel (a close cousin of Zyprexa), my Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) has had almost no effect. Very disappointing. Sometimes there are peripheral nervous system (PNS) effects like my pulse or BP are elevated, but absolutely no euphoria or cognitive change. If you shoot it, and chase it to get high since the usual doses are not effective, your body will still crap out on you even though you don't feel it in your brain. It might be worth pursuing something else for anxiety -- I see my pdoc in just a few days to get me off of this damn Seroquel and onto something more compatible with amps (remeron? IDK yet). If you're gonna do it anyway, stop the zyprexa for a day or two since the half life on it is 33 hours (Seroquel is 6 hours, and even 12 hours afterward my dex is seriously impaired).

Good to know. Thanks for your input. Yea the olanzapine does absolutely nothing for my anxiety. Just makes me tired. I started on Remeron(mirtazapine) not which didn't help my anxiety either lol not sure if it would effect amphetamines or not.

Don't fuck with amphetamines if you're on a high dose of Remeron or just be careful as this drug increases synaptic serotonin levels. I've IV'ed 300+mg of meth while on the max dose of Elavil and had hallucinations 4 hours later on the first day I was up.

Don't fuck with amphetamines if you're on a high dose of Remeron or just be careful as this drug increases synaptic serotonin levels. I've IV'ed 300+mg of meth while on the max dose of Elavil and had hallucinations 4 hours later on the first day I was up.

ull get high u smoke some meth its strong espeacily if u get the good

They have almost exact, polar opposite effects. Olanzapine is a horrible drug, unless it is preventing you from murder or suicide you should try to taper off of it or you will not really feel pleasure from anything. Neuroleptics are known to shrink the brain directly and eventually cause permanent movement disorders (dyskinesias). They cause diabetes and make you fat while reducing your ability to learn.

If you must stay on it than than you might as well forget about doing most other drugs because you will likely need to inject a massive dose that could kill you to feel actual euphoria.

It seems a lot of people try to counteract the horrific anhedonia and other side effects caused by the poisonous antipsychotics by doing large amounts of cocaine and amphetamines. It makes you think...