• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vaporizing Heroin

justincoll

Greenlighter
can someone give me a honest first hand opinion. what feeling do you get from smoking heroin?
my mates are going to try it saturday and i dont know whether to join them

Have you ever done heroin or any opiate before? For the most part, opiate highs are opiate highs. Just more intense with more potent drugs, like heroin. Like IV, (though not to the same degree), smoking heroin will give a rush, which is only a minute or two usually at most, followed by the normal high. That's the only real difference.

As to whether you should join them... well that's simple. Ask the question again out loud and see if you cant come up with the answer... "Should I join my friends in smoking heroin?" :\

Uh no. You shouldn't. But, you've most likely already decided what you're gonna do so why are you really even asking..?

I started on 60 mg codine that used to give me the best high feeling i had ever felt, then i moved on to oxy and took that untill my supply ran out. then started sniffing subutex.
I havnt taken anything now for a week so i guess my tolerance is quite low.
how would you compare the high of smoking heroin to sniffing 30 mg of oxycontin??

Depends on how much heroin you smoke and the quality. The thing with street drugs like H, is that the purities vary greatly. You don't know exactly what you're getting so you can't say, 30mg's of oxy is equal to xxx amount of heroin ya know? That being said, if it's even low quality or decent H, if 30mg's of oxy gets you high.. then the dose of H would have to be pretty tiny as it is so much stronger.

There's a very good chance you're gonna puke your guts out. Start with a tiny match head size bump and go from there. Do not base your dose on what your friends are doing, as if they have been doing H, even just a little bit, their tolerance is going to be much higher than yours.

Hopefully your "friends" know what they are doing and can show you the right way to do things, although somebody who would willingly give you heroin.. falls under a fairly loose definition of friend, IMO.

Ive smoke H quite a bit, usually the high is pretty good, and for me, it lasts pretty long too, I usually put about a match head size of dope on foil and put straw in my mouth, fire it up and suck in all the smoke, it is pretty strong, so you wont need much smoke everytime you hit it, you should be able to hit each point, about 3-4 times, then it will be burnt up for the most part, leaving a crusty black material, that is basically just black ash.

However it seems to be stronger right before it wont produce smoke anymore and it totally burnt up, Im not sure if the materials its cut with burn up first, or the dope burns up first...anyone know? If I had to guess id say the impurities burn up first

There are those that will say it is a waste.
But I personally won't stick a needle in my arm (anymore)

And given that it is relatively cheap I enjoy smoking H. (tar is what we get where I am)

I agree with guy above; a match head size ought to get ya high if you don't have a tolerance.

Remember even though you aren't injecting you can still overdose.
Smoke a little wait 15 min or so and if you think you need more then have another pull.

Little bits at a time, I have found a big glob can waste more.

Also, smoking heroin takes a good deal of practice to get the technique right, otherwise you end up wasting a lot of dope. Also, I don't know if you're talking about tar or east coast powder H, but ecp is really not meant for smoking, as even with great technique, it's easy to waste.

If you have powder, snorting would probably be your best bet. It's also safer as the onset is slower, and you can start slow and gauge the potency/increase slowly. Take a little match head size bump.

just dont smoke it bro!!! but if ya going to its like being really stoned and pissed with a warm feeling inside, ul scratch youself until ur sore and probly throw up depending how much u have, it obviously isnt that unpleasant as i smoked it on and off for 13 years avoiding a habbit for most of that time by having smack and crack benders but it got me in the end and getting off it was hell so my advice is just dont bother!! get yourself some acid with a few of ya mates and have a buzz!

Hopefully it is similar to your previous experience with opiates. I find that the pharma pills can feel a bit more "cleaner" than heroin cause god knows whats in there sometimes. Their similar

In the UK we put the entire bag of dope on the foil no prices please bag and let it turn into oil and chase it with a tube as it runs down the tin foil we call it chasing the dragon. The only H we get here is brown powder and normally its shite. I haven't touched it for years now

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive smoke H quite a bit, usually the high is pretty good, and for me, it lasts pretty long too, I usually put about a match head size of dope on foil and put straw in my mouth, fire it up and suck in all the smoke, it is pretty strong, so you wont need much smoke everytime you hit it, you should be able to hit each point, about 3-4 times, then it will be burnt up for the most part, leaving a crusty black material, that is basically just black ash.

However it seems to be stronger right before it wont produce smoke anymore and it totally burnt up, Im not sure if the materials its cut with burn up first, or the dope burns up first...anyone know? If I had to guess id say the impurities burn up first

Impurities burn up first leaving you with the pure heroin at the end making the last hits the strongest. With really shitty dope I'll let it burn for. asec before inhaling the smoke off the foil to vet rid of some of the crappy tasting impurities that's only if its a really awful cut most of the time I inhale every last drop careful not to waste any precious dope
Smoking is safer than snorting as you can gauge how strong it is right away before doing. arail that you can't take back. That's how I tested my dope was to smoke a little drop to see how pure it was to see how big a rail to make or how much to inject.
Basicly smoking hits you in seconds but don't last long at all.
Snorting takes a while to kick in but lasts Way longer. I used to snort a rail then smoke a bit to get the instant high and the long lasting high.

Also, smoking heroin takes a good deal of practice to get the technique right, otherwise you end up wasting a lot of dope. Also, I don't know if you're talking about tar or east coast powder H, but ecp is really not meant for smoking, as even with great technique, it's easy to waste.

If you have powder, snorting would probably be your best bet. It's also safer as the onset is slower, and you can start slow and gauge the potency/increase slowly. Take a little match head size bump.

I have to disagree with you(for once i don't agree with a post by you and here's my reasoning) you can never take back the rail you do but its easy to take a tiny puff of burning heroin and get the feel for it right away by the taste and the way it hits you also how it burns to see how pure it is is a big one. I've never heard of anyone ODing smoking heroin but have heard of plenty ODing from snorting it as you can only hold so much smoke in your lungs each puff unlike snorting where you can take as much as you can sniff up your nose. Also with snoking it the high hits quicker so you know what its like right away with only a little puff instead of doing tiny rails and trying to wait after each one to see how hard its gonna hit whivh can take 20-30minutes. That's my opinion anyways sorry Mr S but I figure I got a right to an opinion unless its totally unrealistic.

Last edited:
^^

Haha. People are free to disagree with me, man. You don't have to apologize for it.

I see your point. But, just like you can take a small hit to gauge purity, you can also take a small bump. I suppose the distinction really isn't that great if you're only doing tiny test doses, no matter the ROA. I've known quite a few people who have OD'ed from smoking dope. I think, to assume it's any safer because it hits you right away.. is a mistake. IV'ing hits you right away too. Does that mean you should shoot a tiny bit to gauge the purity quickly and have it not be a rail you can't take back that has a long duration and hits you 10-15 minutes later?

Either way, I guess my point isn't so much as ROA, as test doses in general, and that's something I've always preached. However you personally plan on doing your dope, do a test dose first. But from my experience, snorting with the gradual come up (if you're not stupid with it and do a large amount right off the bat.. but that really applies to any ROA), is the safest way to dose, as safe as doing heroin at all can be.

But, what we're talking about is all a matter of opinion, and like anybody else, you are entitled to yours. I would never fault anyone for that, man. All good. I don't claim to be God who knows all about everything and cant be disagreed with. I'm only human, and only have my personal experiences and research to base my opinions on, just like anybody else.

Haha alright yea your cool like that I've just been on some forums where mods take it really personal if you disagree with them and try to make you seem like an idiot for having an opinion.

Yea I suppose you can take a small rail just as you can take a small dragon in foil.
I just think with smoking you can get that taste and see how it burns to give you a better idea of how pure it is.
I suppose everyone is different I prefer to smoke a tiny bit to get the taste and how pure it is figured out to test it and others would rather do a small line I suppose one isn't really so much safer than the other its more your preferrence and how much patience you have.

Last edited:
Haha alright yea your cool like that I've just been on some forums where mods take it really personal if you disagree with them and try to make you seem like an idiot for having an opinion.

Haha. Yes. Nobody can ever disagree with me ever! If you do, you'll be banned! :p