• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Soma

jeng1128

Bluelighter
So on 11/22/13 I got in a really bad accident. An @18 Wheeler sideswiped my little car. I thought we would die. My bf was driving, it was 6:15am Still dark,light rain. He was in the. Left lane(illegal in Ct,if it's a three lane highway(which it was.) I had to have emergency surgery. Because I shattered all the bones in my ankle. They told me I could "wean" of the crutches, which I didn't do because I was on a walker, then crutches, which left me not able to walk. I went on a kinda long walk(because I was on the couch for 5 Months so I gained like 10#'s. I've always been petite so 10-15#s was slot for me. My surgeon (hate him,but had no choice because they sent me to the closest hospital & I was in surgery in an hour. Anyway I want to.lose that 10-15#'s before the summer.(I've had 3 casts, & am currently in a boot. I went on a 2 hour walk(extremely hilly up & down.) The hospital doesn't take my insurance but had to treat me because it was an emergency.) Theyggive you a drug test before Anastasia & I had weed in my system. He asked Me if I was clean,said yes(I had literally smoked a half a j the night before. So they treat you different,telling me weed is illegal, total 180° change. I called much surgeon yesterday because it hurude(horribly. ) it's swollen & I haven't slept for the past 2 nights, so I was pissed. My surgeon called back(I literally asked him for motrin 800's & a muscle relaxer(no pain pills.) He was SO rude when he called back. I was like can I get @ least some motrin 800's, and he goes "I will NOT rx you ibecause you ANYTHING until I see u. They could get me in the 23rd(I'm extremely Moody & I'm like u can't give me motrin or a muscle relaxer. Anyways I couldn't take it so I went to the hospital. They looked @ it & saw I wasn't lying. So the Dr gave me motrin & 350mgs of SOMA.(the only muscle relaxer that actually works.) So they called (my surgeons office telling me 4x I wouldn't get any kinda of meds. How do they even know? I'll admit to being Moody but it kills. I went this am to the walk-in this am(I.had a slight fever 100.6°, but the nurse told me it's because of the pain. The Dr gave me 30 350mg SOMA & my motrin. I took them a couple times(they had me on flexiril,Robicon,they sucked. I think I took too many(4-not realizing he gave me the strongest ones ) It helped big-time but I got high. Do you guys think I can switch Dr's? He wouldn't give me motrin & I went off a little because I'm NOT pill seeking & I hadn't slept in 2days. What's a good dose? I ended up falling lol, but finally got some sleep. I'm getting a second opinion,what do u guys think?