• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Happy March . . . . . LOVELIFE's Challenge To All Of Us

L O V E L I F E

Bluelighter
January and February are gone.

Spring is upon us.

Yet another opportunity to decide to start afresh.

Like many of us, I am doing my best to get through a challenging period in my life.

I am in complete agreement with the notion that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.

My ATTITUDE is the one thing over which I have control that can lift not only my spirits, but the spirits of those around me.

I'm sure each of us knows someone who, whether his or her life
is fantastic, terrible, or anything in between "on paper," somehow manages to see the good in everything.

Someone whose smile is contagious.

Someone who acts out of love rather than out of fear.

Someone who always tries to add to the happiness of others.

Someone who manages to balance genuine confidence with humility.

Someone who, the moment he or she enters a room, significantly improves the vibe.

Be that someone.

Last edited:
Okay...now what? ;)
{{LL}} - that man that has a positive effect on anyone who meets him.

LL, you are that someone, silly! ;)
Seriously, you really do lift my spirits when you're around. You make me laugh and you make me smile. Charlotte misses you :)

I can agree with that :)
By the way I read this outloud to my sister and she asked if I would please print it for her.
((((yous))))

Word!
*does a springtime is almost upon us again dance*

just a question to lovelife...do u make ALLLL your posts have a thumbs up? What if something deserves a thumbs down? You still going to give it a thumbs up? Is it like a comedian thing where they always have to have a lil bottle of fiji water next to their stand...and usually an ashtray for nothing.
Love Life Life Love Life
:)
Evan

sometimes in our lives, we need to be reminded of our purpose in this world. now is as good a time as ever for that friendly reminder.
i've had a rough 2 weeks. i haven't been able to come to terms with some things in my personal life, and i have to admit that i've been looking down on life. it seems like things couldn't get any worse.
this is the first post that i really got to read lately... i was hoping for a little tiny rainbow in what has been a very cloudy sky. thank you, Lovelife, for being my rainbow today. You're one of the few people I know who never lets a day go by without reminding us not to take life for granted. I really needed that. Thank You.
Everything happens for a reason.

LL: You are truly the Thelma to my Louise. I won't go off the cliff with you, but I'll walk up to the edge and spit off the side with you any day.
HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!
(And don't think I don't remember the last time you said that to me LL - that was a great day)

Originally posted by sunEdltye:
just a question to lovelife...do u make ALLLL your posts have a thumbs up? What if something deserves a thumbs down? You still going to give it a thumbs up? Is it like a comedian thing where they always have to have a lil bottle of fiji water next to their stand...and usually an ashtray for nothing.
Evan

I agree Evan, im sick of people playing games. Lying to themselves and ignorant people. Maybe it's my attitude towards them that's not right, but i can't help it.
People should loosen up, be happy, be fair, be the truth.
I think i need to be like them!
damn, life is such a mess, if you overanalyse it.
Just life people!!!!!