• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl (diluted) vs. Dipipanone [Intranasal/IV]

Ondine

Bluelighter
So I've been using a mix of fentanyl and mannitol at a ratio of about 17mg fentanyl per 1000mg mannitol (mostly intranasal, but IV sometimes as well).
I've recently gained access to pure dipipanone (diconal) in powder form. Suspend your belief at that if you need to, but assume it's kosher for the purposes of the thread.

I'm thinking of making a switch, as the fentanyl mix, while providing an awesome rush if IVd, is lackluster for me over the long term, and in the intranasal fashion.

I know that dipipanone is roughly the same potency as morphine, so I'm prepared to adjust my doses accordingly.

I was wondering if anyone could speak to the more subjective effects of dipipanone vs other opioids (for the record, I've used morphine, hydro(codone/morphone), oxycodone, heroin and fentanyl).

As in, how long does it tend to last versus those other drugs, specifically fentanyl? Would you say that it's subjectively more enjoyable than any of those other drugs?
Has anyone tried it nasally/IV? Any other info/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Also, there's no cyclizine mixed in with the powder, so has that difference from the prescribed version. I have a prescription for hydroxyzine which I'm assuming would be a decent replacement.