• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc UPDATE - Drugs in the mail! April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaunderground

Greenlighter
Hello!

Background:
I recently purchased some 600 mg of MDMA (84% pure crystal according to vendor) and two 180 ug LSD blotters (same vendor) through an online black market. I am located in the US (west coast) and the shipment should be coming from the EU. I decided to go through this method because where I live there is absolutely no LSD or decent MDMA. All there is available is crack, meth, heroin ... etc. The products have been mailed by the vendor using a regular size letter and it clearly shows the address for delivery and a "return address" I have used a fake name. The mode of payment was using bitcoins.

Question:
1. What is the likelihood such amount will be detected/stopped by US customs. The vendor seemed to have lots of experience doing these type of transactions, thus, I hope he did a good job packaging the products.

2. If the products are seized by LE. Am I looking to get a "love letter" or some thing worst? Does the amount that I ordered constitute a big penalty? I have never been in trouble with LE before for drug related offenses so I do not know what to expect.

3. It has been 3 days since the products were mailed. How long before I should become suspicious that LE is up to no good? I researched that a letter from EU to USA takes anywhere between 4 to 10 business days. Do you guys have any experience with this type of timing?

I will be updating this thread to let you guys know what happened.

THANK YOU!!!

There are some threads regarding "drugs in the mail" but they date back to 2001, 2007 and 2010. I figured this type of information should be updated to see if LE has stepped up their game, and discuss better techniques/strategies to keep users away from jail.

I'm sorry but we do not allow questions like this. Please read the OD Guidelines to see the multitude of rules a thread like this breaks.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.